Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

If I Was President For A Day - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If I Was President For A Day (542 Views)

A Day I Will Never Forget / Mtn's 'if I Was Your Child' Advert, Wrong English? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Was President For A Day by thunderclap(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
if i was president for a day, i would grow a potbelly or strap a calabash to my abdomen so that i would look as statesmanlike as my gluttonous predecessors. All currency notes would bear my mean face. I would set up a deadly militia to assasinate the real president,his predecessors and all potential leaders. To be able to manage nigerias oil wells from my bedroom, i would sack the petroluem minister. My wives and children even toddlers would become federal government contractors and make them more beautifull through plastic surgery, each would go with a presidential jet full of money to be stashed away where no one could find it. I would make my father my special adviser, not that i will take his laudable advice. Those seeking political appointment or contract would have to pay homage and bribes to my mother-the first mother.murmuring against me would be a treason felony, any journalist who spoke against me would have his tongue cut off and those who wrote against me would lose their fingers. As for the niger deltans and so called biafrans, i would obiliterate them with one massive bomb and suck their oil dry within hours. That would not be genocide; it would be more like petrolicide. Importantly, i would substitute the rulling people's democratic party umbrela with a hand logo with fingers pointing upwards. The colours of the nigerian flag would be change to black, of course, i would tell the world that black is beautiful, but actually it would symbolise that perilous times have come to stay.
Re: If I Was President For A Day by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
lol talk about letting it all out, nice!
Re: If I Was President For A Day by thunderclap(m): 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
ibkaye: lol talk about letting it all out, nice!
cheesy
ibkaye: lol talk about letting it all out, nice!
Re: If I Was President For A Day by luvmijeje(f): 4:43am On Jul 06, 2013
For a day? That is a very tall dream.

(1) (Reply)

Express Yourself / A Visit To No 1 Success Str, Surulere, Lagos. / John West: The Reconciliatory Doctor (A Spec Script For Sale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.