Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Psquare And Stylplus: Prove Me Wrong! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare And Stylplus: Prove Me Wrong! (1149 Views)

Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare And Stylplus: Prove Me Wrong! by obiem(m): 1:24pm On May 17, 2008
I mite not be the only one who believes that most dous or groups are just a springboard 4 getting to the top. Yes, they actually are, if you choose to see itfrom my point of view. Examples like Plantashun Boiz, Remedies, Kush, Maintain et al. Foriegn groups like Boys zone, B2K, Westlife- presently cracking up, Dru hill, Spice girls ,R. kelly's former group- can't remember their name again and a whole lot of othes that used their groups to launch themselves into the scene and after sometime crack up. That brings me to the topic which is that the 2 longest serving singing groups in 9ja should prove me wrond in this my analogy. Stylplus once said in an interview when asked about the prospect of any of em going solo. Shifi remarked '' i don't see myself doing this thing alone without 'em [Tunde and Zeal]. Psquare towed a similar line wen asked the same question '' We started it together and we will end it together o, there is nothing like solo for us , infact it is not in our dictionary''. It now remains to be seen how far these words will last,
Re: Psquare And Stylplus: Prove Me Wrong! by busygirl(f): 7:00pm On May 17, 2008
I like the comment shifi gave. . . .I can't imagine styl-plus breaking up. . .that will so much tear me apart. . .let's keep praying and hoping they will keep to their words. . .As for p-square,i don't really expect them to break up even if everyone is doing it, they're twins and i don't really think one can make it without the other.
Re: Psquare And Stylplus: Prove Me Wrong! by davidt(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2008
I don't know about Styl Plus, but Peter can hardly do without Paul.
Re: Psquare And Stylplus: Prove Me Wrong! by Emad(f): 8:54am On May 19, 2008
grin grin

yes good analogy

i think that Styl plus have really tried, as they sing themselves, four years don waka

PSquare are twins they are family, they will never separate, and i really dont see Pita doing it without Paul , Paul can survive without Pita but not the other way around

Styl plus must really have good understanding between them
two albums and still going stronger congrats boys !!
Re: Psquare And Stylplus: Prove Me Wrong! by snazzydawn(f): 6:13pm On May 19, 2008
But StylPlus needs to up their game if they want to remain relevant in the Nigerian music industry, their new album has not made me go gaga,

(1) (Reply)

D’banj To Give Fans A Christmas To Remember. / Iceprince 'denies' Dating Yvonne Nelson / Tara Durotoye Misses Hubby And She Wants The World To Know It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.