Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Is It A Must To Root - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It A Must To Root (610 Views)

How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / How To Root Tecno L3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Must To Root by larredo2010: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2013
Good day to u my fellow nairalanders. Pls is it a must to root our tecno f7 phantom A. If I refuse to root what happens.
Re: Is It A Must To Root by martinkem(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
larredo2010: Good day to u my fellow nairalanders. Pls is it a must to root our tecno f7 phantom A. If I refuse to root what happens.

rooting is optional at best, and is even discouraged by manufacturers... if you want to root your phone please bear it in mind that you could brick your phone if you don't do it properly

(1) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Needed @owerri (fairly Used) / Techno P3 / Computer Gurus,please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.