Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Do Big Men At Home Eat More Of Dier Cooks Food Or D One Prepared By Dier Wives? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Big Men At Home Eat More Of Dier Cooks Food Or D One Prepared By Dier Wives? (526 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Big Men At Home Eat More Of Dier Cooks Food Or D One Prepared By Dier Wives? by eddyland: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
Sometimes it baffles me the way and times busy big men spend in their private home with their wives and children. Lets take the case of our president and his wife for e.g. Have we wondered when last did Jona ate the food being prepared by Patie herself. I gues most of his food are being prepared by special cooks. And again, will you like most of the food you eat to be prepared by cooks or your darling wife?
Re: Do Big Men At Home Eat More Of Dier Cooks Food Or D One Prepared By Dier Wives? by Flaix(f): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
angryReally undecidedReally

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Special Cook For Your Home Or Occation. / I Need Two Bed Room Flat For Rent / Must Have For Every Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.