Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos (35734 Views)

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Etumgbe(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
BY ONOZURE DANIA
LAGOS — AN Ikeja Magistrate’s Court was told, yesterday, how a woman, Mrs.  Adedoyin Ogunmefun, allegedly married two men at the same time.

She was also accused of having children for the two men she allegedly married.
M
rs Ogunmefun, who was arraigned alongside her second husband, before Magistrate B. O. Osunsanmi, over alleged forgery of National Population Commission certificate of birth AO8/NO/0268923 and AO8/NO/0268922 was said to have been married to one Mr.  Abraham Okoro, who she had two children for before leaving to have another child for the second husband.

The Police prosecutor, Mr. Benson Emurih, told the court that the defendants presented the forged certificates to Parthcare Laboratory in Oduduwa Crescent, GRA, Ikeja.

He said the offence was punishable under sections 409,363 (3) of the Criminal Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria 2011.

The complainant, Abraham Okoro, told Vanguard that he had lived with his estranged wife between 2000 and 2007, adding that the union produced two children namely Kymberly Abieyuwa Adenike Okoro  and Bryant Amadin Olamipo Okoro, who were born in Nigeria and US respectively.

He further accused the wife of deserting their marriage for  Ogunmefun, who she had a daughter for in 2009.
In addition, Okoro said the accused was told that for her to be accepted back into her matrimonial home, she would  perform some traditional rites of cleansing.

His words: “She agreed to demonstrate her love and loyalty and moved back to my house on February 14, 2012 and we started living together again until May 17,2012, when she went to an Ikeja High Court to file for nullification of her marriage with Mr Ogunmefun before Justice Oyewole.’’

Okoro, however, said his wife moved out of his house again on November 3, 2012, noting that she suddenly wrote him a letter through her lawyer, Taiwo and Taiwo, in December 2012 claiming that the two children she had for him were not his.

He said: “On March 26, 2013, I got a court summon, the petitioners were Adedoyin Ogunmefun and Babatunde Ogunmefun, claiming that my children were Babatunde’s children, with a fake DNA result purported to embarrass me and my children, the matter which has long been strucked out by a magistrate court sitting in Surulere,” he added.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/how-woman-married-two-men-at-the-same-time/
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by sexymoma(f): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
Do you know i read this article for like four times and couldn't understand.
That not an issue anyways, First to comment... cheesy, i dey happy die.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
WELL DAYUMMM. BIGAMY
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Burger01(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
sad
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wonders shall never end.......Really absurd

1 Like

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by ghetomum: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
NA WA OOO, SHE DEY VEX OOOOO, JUST PASSING BY SHA
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hmmmm ...for by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? So he that goes in to his neighbor's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent."(Proverbs 6:20-29)
-

4 Likes

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by AnOlAd: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
Huh?? O boy the woman they vex ooo..... Serial Wife.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by horlajide: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
Saka and NCC don make tinz easy na, make she port enter one either one jare angry, Na polyandry be dz na.

BTW how they gonna resolve this in case one party doesn't agree to divorce? Na to do roster on top dz woman o

1 Like

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Tinoxky: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
Stronge woman

2 Likes

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by supaeagles(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
Being informed via a letter that your kids are not yours ... that's wicked!!
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by chei: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
This woman should be a role model. grin
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Ninilowo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
What a man can do...............

1 Like

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by danjkad: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hiannn,
Na wa oo
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by jhydebaba(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
Na her luck shine now. I even think say na for court she marry the two men together at the same time.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by donem: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
Tried so hard but couldnt decode much sense from this oppobrium .
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by hollermeelaycon(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
Juz cnt laff
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Sheila221(f): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
Na wa ooooo
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
Delilah

1 Like

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by tobechi74: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
The bible says in the end times...one woman will marry seven men..............

3 Likes

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Onasa22: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
Na wao o. Wonders shall never end
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by 5much(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
d woman is dubious.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
tobechi74: The bible says in the end times...one woman will marry seven men..............
I THINK YOU NEED TO READ YOUR BIBLE AGAIN SIRE

8 Likes

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Afrocatalyst: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
Old story
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by OmniSparrow: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
Mama mia...she's a diva

1 Like

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by adconline(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
Naija journalism at its FINEST!
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by OmniSparrow: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
tobechi74: The bible says in the end times...one woman will marry seven men..............
Go to bed son... U are drunk

6 Likes

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by passionate88: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
Okoro, however, said his wife moved out of his house again on November 3, 2012, noting that she suddenly wrote him a letter through her lawyer, Taiwo and Taiwo, in December 2012 claiming that the two children she had for him were not his.
Some women get mind o. Chai, upon say d man take her back after that first incident. Hmmm, Baba God na ur hand I dey o, save me from women wey dey think like kulyie.

1 Like

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Uwakuwak(f): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
U qouted the opposite

2 Likes

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by jmoore(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
Don't turn the bible upside down while reading .Tobechukwu Tobechukwu Tobechukwu kpa chara anya gi oh.

1 Like

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by tareigns(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
D woman na machiiiine. 1 man no do am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) / My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. / What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.