Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady (43133 Views)

Photos- A Nigerian Marries An Old American Because Of Resident Card / 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) / 8-year-Old Boy Marries 61-Year-Old Woman In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by guddy4real: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
Naija! We no dey cari last, Naija4live.
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by Neduzze5(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Omoge what's your flavour!

Na the guy flavour be that jare.

Wish them or rather him long life and prosperity grin

1 Like

Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by Preciousgirl(f): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by BrightCar: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
THIS IS AN OLD NEWS, WE HAVE DEALT ON THIS IS THIS FORUM, WHY BROUGHT UP AGAIN?
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by olaheavy1: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
LastApostle: He must be a yo ru ba guy. Hausas don't travel.
Ode! Mungun! Can't you see a fat woman in white "puff puff" blouse and 'George' wrapper beside the groom? The whole world knows that is not the way the Yoruba folks dress. This particular mode of dressing is unique to the Easterners - especially the Ibos. And, don't be surprised to see that man in the far left in at agbada with a cap, well most Ibos now live in Yorubaland, and they love to look good too like the real human beings (Yoruba).

NOTE TO SEUN: I have noticed that ever since you employed that Ibo tribalist, Afam, all
my posts have been maliciously hidden; I have also been taken off the "air" on many occasions. Could you inform your Ibo employees to stop hiding my posts? What happens to tit-for-tat? They insult us and I insult them back - 'nothing spoils,' right?

NOTE @ all:
Why are people screaming about the USA and 'green card'when the caption clearly defines the old woman as GERMAN?
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by EreluY(f): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
[size=18pt]Where in Nigeria is the desperate groom from and what is his name?[/size]
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by timilehin007(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
See wetin poverty reduced Nigeria to. Lord have mercy no young man in his senses would ever willingly fall in love with someone old enuf to be his grandmother. Smh for naija.
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by electro4(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
Oboy how desperate this guy be naw?
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by Emma8043(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
HELLO NAIRALANDER AM INVITING YOU ALL ON MY WEDDING COMING BY NEXT MONTH @ IKEJA MAGISTRATE COURT GUYS NA GERMNY TINZZ OOOOO NO TIME TO CHECK TIME SO UR ALL INVITED...... SHE IS FROM GERMANY TOO

1 Like

Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by Carzhiemglows: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
dats wonderful
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by Truckpusher(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
POVERTY, E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU ,I SWEAR cry cry cry grin
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by Godson201333(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
Enegod: what a lovely couple!!

wetin be your own nah?
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by Olamoses76: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
The Nigerian Boy wants the German Lady to Will all her Properties for him, Omo Ole Ifo.......
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by 2legit2qwt: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
Zamizoni:

if she be m0r0n at her age and u fit open ya mouth talk am for public......den ur MA' be wetinshocked

Well in this age and with the abundance of information, you'd think cheap scams like that will be rare don't ya think? Your response is enough to make me think you're totally retardéd but maybe not, quite close though... you're tarded once angry angry
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by llade(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
Na wa c wat love can do.
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
LIFE.... that U can afford to eat once a day doesn't mean the next man can.. He did what he had to do.. This Is LIFE..
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by Evolo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
Repulsive...and to think that the guy's actually smiling. Na wa o...obviously, it's for the money but that's terribly disgusting!
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by texaco1: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
Evolo: Repulsive...and to think that the guy's actually smiling. Na wa o...obviously, it's for the money but that's terribly disgusting!
So u want him to be crying abi?
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by jennyb2: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dis guy has his family and friends support.
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by sasifo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
The bridegroom is laughing. Poverty can make you laugh when and where you were not suppose to laugh or cry. I hope our Minister for Youth Development is watching.Short cut indeed.
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by Balkan(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
child Abuse
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Yoruba homies will do anything for green card .. Goddamnit Tunde
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by calcal: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
The white woman has sympathy for the black boy and she believes thats the only way to help the poor boy to stay legal in her country in order to make good living. credit for her!

1 Like

Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by gebest: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
is her daughter that is wedding she just stood in for her because her daughter was unavoidably absent.
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by CATCHYBLOGGER: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
bidis: tufiakwa i say

You suppose understand naaaa! It's just a means to an end.

Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by personpikin: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
That's what poverty can do,makin a 23 years old man find luv in an 85 years old woman.Don't tell me his parents subscribed 2 dat marriage...SMH
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by texaco1: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
personpikin: That's what poverty can do,makin a 23 years old man find luv in an 85 years old woman.Don't tell me his parents subscribed 2 dat marriage...SMH
why are u all talking like this ?the battle against poverty is a mater of life and death . that guy is ta king the only available solution to him to escape and u are blaming him.when Elizabeth Taylor at the age of 70 plus got married to a man of 34 why didnt anyone complain then? guys better find ur own square root , u don't even know maybe that woman is even a millionaire ,
i am sure if that woman offers any of u guys 1 million dollars to marry her all of u will agree
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by personpikin: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=texaco1]
why are u all talking like this ?the battle against poverty is a mater of life and death . that guy is ta king the only available solution to him to escape and u are blaming him.when Elizabeth Taylor at the age of 70 plus got married to a man of 34 why didnt anyone complain then? guys better find ur own square root , u don't even know maybe that woman is even a millionaire ,
Ma bro,dere are other means of escaping poverty other than contracting a marriage dat is barbaric and so unrealistic.Bear in mind dat d essence of marriage is procreation,aw on earth can an 85years old woman be impregnable?I doubt if she's sexually active.Pls dnt be deceived,dere is absolutely no reason y a man will marry such person other than money.This marriage is actually built on deceit and lies right from when both parties said 'I do'.
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by texaco1: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=personpikin][/quote]

that is where u are getting it all wrong my guy , EVEN THE WOMAN KNOWS THAT THE MAN DOESN'T LOVE HER , or u think she doesnt know, this is a matter of interests , both interests are been met , the woman is getting her tomboy and the man is getting a better life , forget it , there is no love in all this and the whole world knows that. lets not deceive ourselves i will support any move that one will make to eleviate his life once the person does not indulge in anything illegal, my guy do u know that most of the stars u clap for in nigeria do u know what they did to get to where they are today ?just like a yoruba ada ge
isale oro o legbin
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by dayokanu(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
How is this different from a girl marrying for money which happens regularly in this same Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by texaco1: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
dayokanu: How is this different from a girl marrying for money which happens regularly in this same Nigeria
i wonder ooo
Re: 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady by samilaki: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dis 1 na barawo o..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage / Ewedu Soup Kills Policeman, His Pregnant Wife, Entire Family, 2 Dogs In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.