Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Opportunity With A New Generation Bank Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunity With A New Generation Bank Plc (1242 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Massive Fresh Graduate Recruitment In A First Generation Bank / Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity With A New Generation Bank Plc by sirmseen(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
It involves the engagement of individulas as agents, volunteers, cluster mobilizers, etc to acquire accounts through our branches. The scheme is geared at populating number of acount openinG at branches and sustaining deposit porfolio of low cost fund through 3rd parties. Interested individuals will become none-member staff of the bank.

WHO CAN APPLY
Any person with basic education qualification that can read, write, able to understand, express, appreciate information on our banks account opening forms and retail product with good selling skill. Can also be
Ex-Bankers
Other professionals
Community or Cluster Mobilizers
influential market men/women
Graduate or diploma holders willing to sell
Student and other associates
Gainfully employees with desires to willfully engage.

If you are interested, send me a mail and other information will be communicated to you. This is meant for serious individuals who are willing to make extra income.

MAIL ME; olasam444@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Opportunity With A New Generation Bank Plc by sonyjacobs(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
I guess its UBA undecided
Re: Opportunity With A New Generation Bank Plc by sirmseen(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
I am working with lagos residents only. If you are in other states, you can send me a mail with your location, you can can also benefit from the scheme. I will give you more detail.
Re: Opportunity With A New Generation Bank Plc by kraken: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
(((((CHARLY))))

(1) (Reply)

Do anyone knows about ARM-LIFE PLC? / Vocation Skills To Acquire With Good Prospect / PWC Administrative Assistant Role- Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.