Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc (39335 Views)

Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited / Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by Honey2012(f): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2014
We are a leading financial institution that is goal driven. In Diamond Bank we are apt to discover young talented individuals and empower them to achieve full potentials in their career path.Graduate Trainee at Diamond Bank Plc With continuous training and development programs, exquisite professional courses from best hands within and outside the country, we are out to maintain our standard of excellence service delivery to both our external and internal customers. Little wonder, we have been honoured the Best Trainer of the Year award from the Industrial Training Fund (ITF).

Our Trainee Scheme

Diamond Bank runs a comprehensive Training and Development Programme aimed at harnessing and actualizing the potentials in young graduates. Applicants who successfully conclude the recruitment process are invited for the Intensive Trainee Learning and Development Programme.
The trainee orientation scheme comprises of 2 parts

Classroom Training: This lasts for six weeks at a designated DB Plc Training School and participants are exposed to first rate facilitators, consultants and professionals who impart the skills required for optimal functioning in the financial services sector.
Branch Training: This is training on the job and usually lasts for 41/2 months. Here trainees are exposed to the work environment in branches and put their skills and the knowledge garnered to practice.

At the end of the combined 6 months traineeship period the performance of the participants is evaluated and those who performed creditably are elevated to full staff status.

Why join us
We are a leading financial institution that is goal driven. In Diamond Bank we are apt to discover young talented individuals and empower them to achieve full potentials in their career path.

We operate an open door policy which creates an enabling and work friendly environment for our staff. With the spirit of team work, ‘can do’ attitude, we have also been able to surpass the phrase ‘the sky is just the beginning not the limit’.

In Diamond Bank, there is a place for everyone, we are a versatile financial institution with the best equipped and skilled hands and have been able to exceed expectations in our ever challenging and dynamic economy.
Why not join a caring institution with your best interest at hearts, who do not see you as just machinery but a unique individual capable of taking bolder steps. With a wide range of well packaged human resource policies to motivate, retain and continually develop our staff, Diamond Bank is able to affect not just your life positively, also that of your loved ones with very impressive policies and schemes knowing that a man can achieve the best when he is in safe hands.

How To Apply
Interested candidates should;
Click Here To Apply Online

For more details about Diamond Bank Plc Trainee Scheme visit http://diamondbank.com/index.php/career

Application Deadline Date
Always Open

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by momodub: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Good news diamond bank my first choice bank
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by kelvincoll(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nice one, I just love this bank and there services
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by rattlesnake(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
i better be brick layer than to work there...BTW poster there is a FAKE PIX on your profile MEANING YOUR CREDIBILITY IS HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE

9 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by NaLaugh: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
rattlesnake: i better be brick layer than to work there

Do you mind sharing with the masses what your current occupation, business or income stream is?

..don't worry, we'll wait.

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by XVIER(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
watin concern me? #chewing stick#

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by stancorleone(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nice One...
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by Ice4jez(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Marketing or operations and how much I iNcase we want to apply
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by otalenu(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Another frustrating recruitment
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by AdexAbbey(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nice development...
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
#strange but true.
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by BarryX(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nothing like that !!

9 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by convenantudoh(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
so even those dat study >>medsin<< can enroll....??
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by convenantudoh(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
so even those that studied >>medsin<< can enroll?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
what is dis one sayin?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by luvola(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Please who knows the age requirements of this job opening ?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by NaLaugh: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
rattlesnake:

I work for illuminati

INCOME

VERY HIGH

smh
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by myspnigeria: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
thanks for sharing this
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Some of una go secretly apply shaaa.. Op no mind dem
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by okonji4real: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Actually they r not recruiting for nw but there is a room for you to register your data with them incase any job openings comes up,they would notify you in due course and call for test.anyways no harm in tryer

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by QuiverBox(f): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
rattlesnake: i better be brick layer than to work there...BTW poster there is a FAKE PIX on your profile MEANING YOUR CREDIBILITY IS HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE

And the picture on your profile is yours abi?

Remove the Log in your eye before u try to remove the spec in another man's eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by ednut1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
yeye from cbn to ecobank to npa etc and nw diamond bank. Nigerian bloggers decieving job seekers since 2011. because of traffic. shior

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by rattlesnake(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
QuiverBox:

And the picture on your profile is yours abi?

Remove the Log in your eye before u try to remove the spec in another man's eye
am not advertising BANK JOBS...Is the poster a mannequin?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Access Bank is recruiting fresh graduates!

If you are not more than 24 years, have Upper in your degree class

send CV to recruitment@accessbankplc.com ASAP
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
ednut1: yeye from cbn to ecobank to npa etc and nw diamond bank. Nigerian bloggers decieving job seekers since 2011. because of traffic. shior

Dont mind dem. Yeye pipu. SMH for the graduates who cant figure out dat dey are not recruiting when its clearly written on the website.
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by Jovie: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
momodub: Good news diamond bank my first choice bank

I hear say dem dey pay beta money....
make I go apply, as long as no be contract staff wink
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by alphaconde(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
luvola: Please who knows the age requirements of this job opening ?

There is no job there is no age requirement.
Re: Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc by shadowwalker101: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waec Coordination for May/June 2016 starts Thursday,16th 2016 / My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm / 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.