Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Why Nigeria Needs A Law That Would Guide Child Birth. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nigeria Needs A Law That Would Guide Child Birth. (653 Views)

How Can I Take Care Of My Body After Child Birth / Share Your Child Birth Experience / Amazing Child Birth Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Needs A Law That Would Guide Child Birth. by RedCard1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nigeria's population is just getting higher. People are just giving birth here and there, every now and then. This is one of the major reasons why same sex marriage should have been patronised....to control/cut down the population size. You will see couples giving birth to children they know they can't take care of and the worst problem of it all is, they see this as an achievement. Over population is the major cause of the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria. I have seen a family of 14, 15, 17 and even 20 and above. Even with the census been conducted, Nigeria's population is still better imagined. I think we need a law that would be guiding child birth in this country. The law should state: couples shouldn't give birth to more than 4 children. Anyone who disobeys the law, should be punished. They should either pay a fine or better still, be jailed for @least 2years. I seen nothing good in bringing many children into the World and tell them to come and suffer. Am saying this because the poor men are the worst culprits. The poor couples are the ones that gives birth to these LGAs. I will be happy if this law can be made. Mod...pls I will be happy if this brilliant topic hits the front page. Tnx.
Re: Why Nigeria Needs A Law That Would Guide Child Birth. by TV01(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
Red_Card: Nigeria's population is just getting higher. People are just giving birth here and there, every now and then. This is one of the major reasons why same sex marriage should have been patronised....to control/cut down the population size.

Assuming that "Nigeria's population is just getting higher", i.e. is out of control, you really mean legitimising sodomy - whatever men legislate for,there cannot truly be marriage between the same sex - is one of the solutions?

Are you concerned about the population or seeking to - excuse the pun - slip sodomy in via the back door? Having said that, if it does curb population, it may be because "active" sodomites tend to have greatly shortened lifespans due to the pathological consequences of what is a degraded and destructive lifestyle.

Check out this link. It's the memorial page for the worlds largest sodomitic choir. Hardly any of them see out their 5th decade. Sodomy is pathological, both in cause and effect and has no place in decent society. Lifespan is typically 20 years less. I suppose that's one way of curbing the population

http://turtlecreek.org/index.php?/memorial/#pA

TV
Re: Why Nigeria Needs A Law That Would Guide Child Birth. by RedCard1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
TV01:

Assuming that "Nigeria's population is just getting higher", i.e. is out of control, you really mean legitimising sodomy - whatever men legislate for,there cannot truly be marriage between the same sex - is one of the solutions?

Are you concerned about the population or seeking to - excuse the pun - slip sodomy in via the back door? Having said that, if it does curb population, it may be because "active" sodomites tend to have greatly shortened lifespans due to the pathological consequences of what is a degraded and destructive lifestyle.

Check out this link. It's the memorial page for the worlds largest sodomitic choir. Hardly any of them see out their 5th decade. Sodomy is pathological, both in cause and effect and has no place in decent society. Lifespan is typically 20 years less. I suppose that's one way of curbing the population

http://turtlecreek.org/index.php?/memorial/#pA

TV
my dear sit down again and think deeply. If sodomy gets legalised, it will help in @least depopulising d country. Am very sure no sodomite ever wants to get more dan 2 kids either through surrogate (spelling might be wrong) or adoption. Nigeria's population is nothing to be proud of. Couples needs to start having a reasonable family plannings. 5 kids and above is too much for a couple. Am just 19 but I'hv seen things. I have seen a family of 14...too bad.
Re: Why Nigeria Needs A Law That Would Guide Child Birth. by TV01(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
Red_Card: my dear sit down again and think deeply. If sodomy gets legalised, it will help in @least depopulising d country. Am very sure no sodomite ever wants to get more dan 2 kids either through surrogate (spelling might be wrong) or adoption. Nigeria's population is nothing to be proud of. Couples needs to start having a reasonable family plannings. 5 kids and above is too much for a couple. Am just 19 but I'hv seen things. I have seen a family of 14...too bad.

Listen carefully; no to sodomy, no to sodomitic "marriage", no to adoption by sodomites and no to sodomites using technology or surrogates to procure children. It's against nature, bad for social order, a travesty and abuse of children.

If indeed population is a problem sodomy is not the solution.

And I'm not your dear - no homo.

TV

(1) (Reply)

Reputable Crechein Ikoyi / Relocating To The US And Need Advice On Nanny Versus Au Pair Selection / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Infecting Him With Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.