Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars (29506 Views)

NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / Cosmic Rays Entering Earth From Mars 2nite.pls Switch Off Ur Fone Tonight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by sanerugwei: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
NASA announced today that its Curiosity Rover has found an unambiguous message from God written on tablets in a Martian cave.

According to an official press release two giant stone slabs the size of small elephants were located deep inside a cavern abutting Aeolis Mons, a large mountain.

Upon one tablet is a copy of the Ten Commandments and the text of John 3:16 written in 12 languages - including English, Spanish, Chinese, Basque and Hebrew. On the other tablet is a simple message in English reading "I am real."

According to top scientists who have studied the discovery extensively, these findings may have definitively established Christianity as the one true religion.

"This is amazing," says Syms Covington, an Australian researcher working for NASA's Mars Exploration Program. "We went into the cave looking for water, and we found proof of God's existence instead.

"I mean how else did those tablets get there? I can tell you one thing: there's not a single atheist inside NASA's control room now. What we saw was jaw-dropping."
Genesis 1:1

NASA's Curiosity rover arrived on Mars in August of last year with a mission to explore the Martian climate and geology for signs for habitability.

Thus far the mission has been a success, with the discovery of an ancient seabed and chemicals needed for life suggesting that Mars was once suitable for life.

However the tablets, both of which are signed "Peace and Love - Yahweh," represent the rover's most significant find to date, and is perhaps the most important scientific event in history.

"When people find out about this, they will demand change in our society," explains a political scientist at Georgetown University. "Democracy will have to give way to theocracy. We're gonna have to build more churches and reintroduce prayer into schools. Abortion is defiantly going to be illegal within a few months."

Despite its potential significance, Covington fears that the Earth-shattering discovery may not make the impact it should.

"Unfortunately, the mainstream media is so anti-Christian, they might not even pick up this story," he explains. "But God is real. We have proof. And everyone deserves to hear the truth."

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/07/01/nasa-finds-message-from-god-on-mars/

Nothing more to add, let him that has ear let him hear, let him that has eye, let him see!!!

5 Likes

Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by frederal(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hosana to the King of Kings, God(eternally blessed), the creator of all existence. I love this!
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by akorlade(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
"Unfortunately, the mainstream media is
so anti-Christian, they might not even pick
up this story,"

that's why this post will never make it to front page.

4 Likes

Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
Call me 'Bastad' if this story gets to Front page.

.....if you wanna make it to FP, try a story that promotes Islam - Like 'Thunder strike, writes Allah on a rock

In less than 2secs, you'll be @ FP.
Don't ask me Y - Everybody know.

This is where your story will die a Natural death.

This is the type of Story, that makes FP.
Check it out - https://www.nairaland.com/1351050/pastor-choir-mistress-caught-kissing

Thread Closed!!!

5 Likes

Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by lomprico(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
Front page tinz plizzzz
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
lomprico: Front page tinz plizzzz

Back Page thing Bro!
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
This is why i have a lot of disdain for educated christian folks who fail to discern falsehood from truth. they are useful tools for the devil and his antics, spreading lies and further impressing it upon open-minded Christians.

The DailytCurrant is a Satirical Newspaper publishing false news 80% of the time, satire is a way of life in its own right.

I would advise the mod to delete this post or not frontpage it at all angry the rubbish Christians consume these days

The Satire Site That Dupes More Professionals Than The Onion

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-daily-currant-satire-breitbart-drudge-2013-5

The Daily Currant
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The Daily Currant
Daily Currant Logo.png
Web address dailycurrant.com
Commercial? Yes
Type of site Blog
Owner Currant Media
Launched July 2012
Current status Active

The Daily Currant is an American satirical news blog that focuses on politics, technology, and entertainment.[1] A number of its satirical stories have been taken for true news reports by press and members of the public.[2]

The Daily Currant is a competitor to The Onion. According to Quantcast, the site garners over 1.5 million page views a month

6 Likes

Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
I knew from d onset, God reigneth...
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2013
A sarcastic thread from an atheist or a fiction of faith & hope from a gullible Christian bredda.... smdh!! grin grin
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by PAPIJAID(m): 2:04am On Jul 07, 2013
To God be the gloory. Atheists of Nairaland, where are you.
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by PAPIJAID(m): 2:05am On Jul 07, 2013
To God be the gloory. Atheists of Nairaland, where are you. FP pls
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by ednut1(m): 2:25am On Jul 07, 2013
Xtains are fond of usin false stories to promote der faith, check nasa website u won't find it der, is mars evn existing in d fairytale bible, gullible folks

1 Like

Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 07, 2013
Lol...so if God wan send una message, e go put am for Mars abi? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Madawaki01(m): 5:30am On Jul 07, 2013
Satirical news..gettin nl xtians xcited
smh
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 07, 2013
If God wants us to use the message,it won't be on Mars.
Xtianity,and islam are really trying hard to be relevant to the people.
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by joeace2020(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2013
Please Mods dont let this fuuucking piece of shit get to the fp.... Religion is a hogwash... N dumbbells believe wat it tells dem

1 Like

Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2013
Okay ..
Space booked !
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by samsard(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2013
I never knew Nigerians could be this dumb!!!, so you realy believe this.............??.....shit....next thing will be Jesus's spaceship hovering over the moon

1 Like

Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by lexrichy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
On my way to mars to see them
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
I do not need any evidence to tell me that God is real. The Bible tell me so.

Anyway I don't expect it to make frontpage because nairaland is islamland.
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by samsard(m): 12:31am On Jul 08, 2013
rafhell: I do not need any evidence to tell me that God is real. The Bible tell me so.

Anyway I don't expect it to make frontpage because nairaland is islamland.
Idiot! And the Post about deliverance on the front page Was it posted by a muslim? Or do you think everone falls for junk
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by angelTI(f): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2013
.....The fool says there is no GOD......

1 Like

Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by samsard(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2013
angel TI: .....The fool says there is no GOD......
And the ignorant says his god wrote on martian stone tablets....... Idiot! ......do you think they are fools?

1 Like

Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by tommysparks: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
nonsense news. will God keep message for man on Mars? abi na moses go keep am there.
u can also enjoy more false news here
http://www.theonion.com/articles/nasa-completes-52year-mission-to-find-kill-god,19263/

1 Like

Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by delib: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
To me, this is rather funny! But one thing I'm sure of is, Nasa and a Dutch firm are working on the possibilities of moving human race to mars come year 2023. U guys can google 'mars one project' to find more!
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by BeraBera(f): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
I've always believed and will always believe that GOD IS REAL. I do not need any signs and wonders to believe in Him, The Most High God. These signs and wonders are meant to convince the doubting Thomases, and God has a way of doing things. I sincerely wish many people would repent and turn to the true God on the account of this news.

1 Like

Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Goldie20: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
I Smell Bullshiit.. And It Aint Even An Election Year.. Lol. What A Joke.. lipsrsealed Lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between IT And ICT? / The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax / 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.