Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? (13062 Views)

What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? / GUYS: Football Or Music, Which Do You Prefer? / Ghana’s World Cup Drama Inspires Hollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by kolamilan(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
Not sure if it's the right section but the question is which movies or books has made you feel you've become a better person (or gained valuable insights) either by watching or listening to them?
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by kolamilan(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
Here are two that I like:
Braveheart and the God father.

1 Like

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Movie: liar

Book: u're dead witouth money by James.H. Chase

Music: i wonder if heaven's got a ghetto by tupac amaru shakur

12 Likes

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
racks on racks - YC feat. Wiz Khalifa
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by virginice: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
One tree hill! Especially season7

6 Likes

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by uboma(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
For movies, 'Pursuit of Happiness' remains my number 1 most inspiring movie. I watch it like thrice every week, cant just do without it...

6 Likes

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by RedCard1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
Movie: Titanic Novel: Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Adichie Music: Heal the World and We are the World by Michael Jackson, Wide Awake by Katy Perry, Forever Young by Jay Z, My Heart will go on, Power of love and Goodbye's the saddest word by Celine Dion, I'm your Angel by R Kelly ft Celine Dion, Mirror by Lil Wayne ft Bruno Mars, Greatest Love Of All by Whitney Houston

3 Likes

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by haitto99(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
movies....the rock by sean conerry and nicholas cage.........books..........my encycleopaedia brittanica 2012.........music...........dice by finley quaye
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by PedroJP(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
Movie - Prison break.....got to think at any point in time

Book - Shannara series by Terry Brooks..... Fantasies of having great tasks

Musics .... U need no one to tell u dat Abba touched all aspects of a grown man's life in their songs.

1 Like

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Cholls(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
Movie: sleepless in Seattle--- actor Tom Hank

Music: everything Don Moan

Book: Devil wears Prada
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by EyesulO(m): 12:40am On Jul 07, 2013
Movie: "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
[center][/center]I had just fallen in love with an older lady at the time i saw the movie. It got me thinking a lot. Can't forget when Brad Pitt "grew" into a child...ewwww
Music: Whitney Houston's "I look to You"
[center][/center]Hearing the song...it feels sad to know Whitney's not going to be around anymore.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Lovetinz(m): 6:09am On Jul 07, 2013
Movie: Tom n Jerry (Im not ashamed to say I am a cartoon addict)
Book: 'Wiseguys' written by Nicholas Pleggi (The movie 'Goodfellas' was based on it)

2 Likes

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Mynd44: 6:12am On Jul 07, 2013
Koto aiye, Labe Orun and Ogeri Elemosho gringringrin

yeah that's how we do it

2 Likes

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by kolamilan(m): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44: Koto aiye, Labe Orun and Ogeri Elemosho gringringrin

yeah that's how we do it
why not IDE or SAWOROIDE.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Mynd44: 6:56am On Jul 07, 2013
kolamilan: why not IDE or SAWOROIDE.
Oh that one too and "oleku"
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by k2039: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2013
BOOKS: Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill, The seven habits of highly effective people by Stephen R Covey, 48 Laws of power by Robert Greene, Awakening the giant within by Anthony Robbins and The Holy Bible.

MOVIES
: The Men Who Built America, Head of State, Commander-In-Chief, 3 idiots, Akeeleah and the Bee.

5 Likes

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Ayohbk(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
flying without wings, you raise me up, angels wings, seasons in the sun by westlife, will you be there,stranger in moscow, lost children, earth song, heal the world,i'll be there, man in the mirror by MJ, motherland by soundsultan, only me by tu face, goodbye, because you love me, power of love, titanic(theme song) by celine dion..........i believe i can fly, if i could turn back the hands of time, storm is over, i'm your angel by R.Kelly..........................
Movies: les miserables, 3 idiots,

1 Like

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by fabat: 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
Erm... Okay i will brb with my on list.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by iyobs7(f): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
The Patriot--- Mel Gibson
Hope-----Twista Ft Faith Evans
Gifted Hands---- Dr Ben Carson

1 Like

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by virginice: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
U shuld see d movie version of devil wears prada! Lol, av seen it more dan 50 times
Cholls: Movie: sleepless in Seattle--- actor Tom Hank

Music: everything Don Moan

Book: Devil wears Prada
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by virginice: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
Wat of Agbara nla!!! grin grin grin. Hated dis movie wit passion
Mynd_44: Koto aiye, Labe Orun and Ogeri Elemosho gringringrin

yeah that's how we do it
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2013
Movies - seven pounds
Book - Noughts and crosses
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Kessythegeek(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2013
The three idiots..i cried like 5times..when watching the movie
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Freiburger(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
Music- Nasir Jones's God's son album.
Book- Barack Obama's Dreams from my father.

1 Like

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by kolamilan(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
Kessythegeek: The three idiots..i cried like 5times..when watching the movie
cried for what ?

2 Likes

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 10, 2013
Persephone. Amelié. Pénélope.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by virginice: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2013
undecided ow does penelope inspire u? Do u need a man to break a spell for u? grin grin
Flytefalls: Persephone. Amelié. Pénélope.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Mynd44: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2013
virgin ice: undecided ow does penelope inspire u? Do u need a man to break a spell for u? grin grin
How does that concern you?
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by virginice: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
I wanna no now grin ,plus u need to ask ursef @ ur question tongue tongue
Mynd_44:
How does that concern you?
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Mynd44: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
virgin ice: I wanna no now grin ,plus u need to ask ursef @ ur question tongue tongue
Witch
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
virgin ice: undecided ow does penelope inspire u? Do u need a man to break a spell for u? grin grin
Penelope is lusty, sweet and only 3mins 10 secs long wink

1 Like

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by virginice: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
angry EMERE, OYIBOYI, olorinla grin
Mynd_44:
Witch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? / * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.