Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? (13083 Views)

What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? / GUYS: Football Or Music, Which Do You Prefer? / Ghana’s World Cup Drama Inspires Hollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by fabat: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2013
movie: The god father, the good the bad and the ugly, coming to america, forrest gump, odyssey. I will brb for more.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Simonjay: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2013
EMINEM mosh cool
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by edi287: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
mic foley: Movies; The Usual Suspects, John Q and The Pursuit of Happiness'. Novels; Twilight eyes by Dean Koontz, The Partner by John Grisham and All James Hadley Chase novels.
Cant believe i left out John Q....classic movie.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
edi287: Movies: Gladiator, Braveheart, Simon birch, Remember the titans, Crash, Rent, Schindler's list, etc
Music: starin at the world thru my rearview, Sky's the limit, Life's a bitch(both the nas and elzhi one), Yesterday(Atmosphere), Changes, i aint mad at cha, when im gone, heal the world, a thousand miles, miss you, ordinary day, i will always love you, crossroads, pot of gold, find a way to my heart
Books: The art of war, 48 laws of power, The prince, The Secret, Book of 5 rings, Think big and grow rich, Last Don.

wow, i have read all those books and enjoyed them a lot, also love pac, jcole and co u mentioned plus rock music
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by k2039: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
2s£xy:
I am your 'liker' and you just wrote what I would read... I have most of the book you stated..

Right here on bed with me is 'John F. Kennedy on Leadership'

i haven't not done much reading for a w long time now.

I love akeelah and the bee too wink
Readers are leaders.

See you at the top.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by k2039: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sunglow: .How i love that book by Hill-Think and grow rich,i just got it recently and am loving every page.
Just act upon what you read. I can assure you that you will be more likely to be WEALTHY than not.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Books:
Find him I'll fix him, Mallory, An Ace up my Sleeve, You Never know with women, Figure it Out yourself, Miss shumway waves a Wand, and Do me a Favour Drop dead all written by James Hadley chase.
The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene
The Mafia Manager by V.

Movie:
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Speed
The Saint.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by kolamilan(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
udifrancis: Books:
Find him I'll fix him, Mallory, An Ace up my Sleeve, You Never know with women, Figure it Out yourself, Miss shumway waves a Wand, and Do me a Favour Drop dead all written by James Hadley chase.
The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene
The Mafia Manager by V.

Movie:
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Speed
The Saint.
throughly readers are leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? / Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.