Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. (37709 Views)

The Cake Mercy Aigbe Got For Her Husband's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Wonderful Cake Iyanya Made For MTN (photo) / See The Super Cars That Showed Up For Toolz’s Lagos Birthday Party | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
Why is the waist of the Toolz on the cake so curvy. Hm! Iyanya, you want to get down to Toolz waist. She be eru àgbà o.
Last Bullet: The offshore dichotomy (yansh) of Toolz is too gbasky!
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Monzuur(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
She carry front,She carry backer,Iyanya cnt leave her........Badoo sef dey jealous d waist........if u watch his interview with toolz u wil understand smiley
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Her waist is in Danger. Iyanya is targeting it.
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by paddyhenry: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
toolz na d next target.
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by tintingz(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
Iyanya you better dont waste that waist angry
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by vokalguy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
dridowu: i wont comment on this thread

You just did stupid
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Flygerian1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
I case my rest.
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Nzecorneboy: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
Temismith: Eh ya! Am happy for yvone nelson! gringringrin, she must be a lucky geh! cheesycheesy na iyanya go chop d waist nd hips of dat human being wey dey d cake!
Yea cos im na baba of waist
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by finebadtboy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tolexander: See the image of toolz' waist sitting on the cake.

Iyanya and waist but his problem is that he wastes the waist when he is done with the waist and wait to grab the next waist!
What a waste! grin
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Whizkeey(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sharp guy tin
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Ninilowo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
mvwealth: Iyanya u again..e b lyl dis fame dey mak ona craze
capital YES.
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by benchilovsky(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
This girl figure eight be like coca-cola bottle....
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by ojesoj(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
its about time a Celebrity chops that waist. Iyanya wan chop. how come d'banj dey slack on the babe sef. i know d'banj to be front runner for things like this
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by crackhouse(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
what is Iyanya? a name of toy? can somebody explain please.
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
Please can someone post a photography of 'this' Toolz, I don't know her. I'm on a budget so I can't risk Googling it.
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Ejix4(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
schoolfield: I'm not ignorant of his Devices...all he wants is Her waist...
grin
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Jjamah(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
Anniettie ufia: It's a good to use a cake as a tool for getting the heart of miss Toolzz,

but my question is, after the cake, what next ?

Nyanshing tinz na....or are u a learner grin
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Blessmira: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
who is dis Nyarinya n dz farm Toolz? cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by adrainuche(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
Iyanya I forget say u na calabar !!! Na so so punany they una head !!! Abeg njoy !!!
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Xaviers(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Danfo(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
L u c i d:
Please can someone post a photography of 'this' Toolz, I don't know her. I'm on a budget so I can't risk Googling it.

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Danfo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
L u c i d:

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by lanrei(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
ojesoj: its about time a Celebrity chops that waist. Iyanya wan chop. how come d'banj dey slack on the babe sef. i know d'banj to be front runner for things like this
I tire ooo dat hips is waiting on d question for too long...I no sure say banga lee get d time...but if dat inyanya guy fit whip d ass den id say itz a welcome development though im sure day behind is getting whiped by some niggas
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by lanrei(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
ojesoj: its about time a Celebrity chops that waist. Iyanya wan chop. how come d'banj dey slack on the babe sef. i know d'banj to be front runner for things like this
I tire ooo dat hips is waiting on d question for too long...I no sure say banga lee get d time...but if dat inyanya guy fit whip d ass den id say itz a welcome development though im sure day behind is getting whiped by some brodas
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Youngtekkey(m): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
toolz all he want is ur waist but it's time someone wipe that girl up jare she just want to kill me with that her big waist and big bum.bum
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
P.Stacks:
grin sick people. We plenty for nairaland.. Ur waist, ur waist.

Reminds me o f Otunba, one of my best friends, when he does such tinz and u ask him why? He always goes like : "Ogbon ah n ti je nor ni gbo gbo eh"

You mean: "Ogbón àtije náà ni gbogbo è", right?

We and dis our Yoruba wey we dey write, sef...
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
^^^^^^That said, both parties are adults, if de guy wan' chop waist and de madam give am, how e take concern all of una for NL?
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Prettyberrys(f): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hmmmm.....nice cake
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by battope(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by gemini6228: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
and so fucking wat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) / Comedian Mr Patrick Weds American Lover / Oluchi Madubuko's Book Launch Records Low Turn Out, Beauty Queen Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.