Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work (1115 Views)

10 Sexist Scenarios That Women Face At Work / Is There Something Inconsequential That People Do At Work That Irritates You? / Should Social Networks Be Blocked At Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by luckynzo(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2008
Many of us in this forum, i think are employed by one organisation or the other. We spend 2/3 of our day at work. I am a staff in a micro finance bank and i really need a salary raise. Can we post some of the problems we face at work in order to find solutions to them. IT may range from being harrased for sex to gossip and backstabbing in the workplace
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by DisGuy: 6:57pm On May 18, 2008
luckynzo:

Many of us in this forum, i think are employed by one organisation or the other. We spend 2/3 of our day at work. I am a staff in a micro finance bank and i really need a salary raise. Can we post some of the problems we face at work in order to find solutions to them. IT may range from being harrased for sex to gossip and backstabbing in the workplace

How long have you been working there?
what does your employment contract say about your performance and experience with regards to salary
You should apply to a bigger firm or bank if you want more money
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by showstopa: 10:00am On May 20, 2008
ya
my boss is an unmarried bitch
she shouts on every body and threatens to beat us up
she actually slapped me last week.
how bad can it get
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by chukz4real(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2008
showstopa:

ya
my boss is an unmarried bitch
she shouts on every body and threatens to beat us up
she actually slapped me last week.how bad can it get

My boss is a young lady (in her early 30's) with 4 coys in her group of coys. She closed the coy' account for an oversea trip in d name of maternity leave. The sad aspect of it is that she didn't touch the account of the other three companies! Salary left unpaid for three (3) months now going four (4). Port Harcourt being a very expensive city to cope, collegues had decided to stay home for about a month now. She bothers online every now and then to copy her company' attendance (card details),

When I was newly employed, we had an arguement one day and she was yellin at the top of her voice in da office. Hmmmmm, I quickly talked sense into her head and ever since then, she dare not yell at me cos I always look straight into her eyes and tell her whatever I feel not going down well with me.
Slap me? Don't think if His Excellency, Alh (Dr) Musa Yar'adua can even slap me and go free without my hands tied ooooooo grin
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by showstopa: 11:12am On May 20, 2008
Well the stuff we have to go thru
Fate will most definitely pay her back
But men if she tries it outside work,dem go find her pieces
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by chukz4real(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2008
Showstopa, don't have a yahoo ID? Lets chat up pls. am online. chukz4real@yahoo.com.
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 20, 2008
I am leaving next week. I just cat take it anymore, Hardwork does not pay, hypocracy is the oreder of the day. I work like a donkey, weekends weekdays, cover up for my Boss who is away all the time, do all the donkey work she takes all the glory and still does not want me to grow. I had a promotion oppurtunity recently, she gave me a horrible review hich made me loose the job even though i cametops in the interview.
I just want to believ that Gods ways are perfect because i fail to understand how a human being can be so wicked and she has failed to realize that what goes around comes around. The truth is that no one person can determine your faith, It may seem they are harming me now but i am being pushed to higer heights,
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by showstopa: 5:19pm On May 20, 2008
WEll Aisha
maybe you go read my post about my boss slapping me.
you work too hard,and she says i wanna outshine her
i slack and she says i am lazy
what should i do
wait for God to fight my battles.
I'm a strong believer in fate
Just be diligent,if there is anything i know,it's that it always pays
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by HERO111: 6:44pm On May 20, 2008
My people, i think women are the most difficult superiors i ve ever met in my life. Mine treatens me often by reminding me that she is d one dat will evaluate me for confirmation. and my evaluation is already at hand. pls make una help me pray oo na God go save me.
no matter how i work she doesnt seem to be satisfied
Inshort just pray for me.
As the lord answer my prayer to recieve my confirmation letter, i will celebrate it here wit u guys.
1 Luv
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by Nobody: 10:21am On May 21, 2008
@Showstoper, I definately have to leave, this is the second time i am being passed over for a promotion just so i can remain under her and do her work for her. I cant keep up this pretence and wickedness anymore. I definately am leaving once i confirm that i did not get promted this time.
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by showstopa: 2:56pm On May 21, 2008
@Aisha
like i said God'll fight for the oppresed
people are quick to accuse the president of injustice but in their little ways ,they are so wicked.
My advice to you is that if you dont have a place to go to,just be patient while you search for a better place.
Except you have a rich fiance,or husband that'll support you.
As for i have so many dependants at home. Cant afford to resign n give her the opportunity to gloat and tell everybody how she single handed pursued me from the office.
So just be patient
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by showstopa: 3:18pm On May 21, 2008
@Aisha
wat do u fancy our chances at todays game in Moscow.
i mean the REDS
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 22, 2008
@ Showstopa, Thanks for your concern and advice. In my case we have a contract and you are expected to indicate your interest to continue, i did not indicate my interest to continue in that position anted to leave before the oppurtunity came. I have been tired for a long time , I cant stand all these anymore or else i will run mad. I am going back to do my masters, its not easy but you dont have to be a slave to anyone, you should have some value for yourself. I still believe God will fight my battle for me because it is not yet confirmed, but once it is confirmed that i didnt get it, I will leave, I cant keep staying here retarding my growth because someone wants me don, I have to grow and develop my full potential.
The second question does not need an answer, man U till i die.
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by showstopa: 2:17pm On May 22, 2008
@Aisha
MAN U TILL DEATH OH
No be small thing
i had to leave work earlier than usual to go and prepare my psyche for victory but when baby Ronaldo threw away the penalty , Boy i 4 die
But like fate will have it, WE WON
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 22, 2008
Showstopa, I like you, do u live in Abuja or Lagos? As for me and work, God is faithful, he will never let me starve, he will open windowsa when doors close. I work hard and no one can dim my light but my time here is up.
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by showstopa: 4:42pm On May 22, 2008
@Aisha
i live in Abuja
wat about you.
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by icemann(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2008
@showstopa
i expected ur reply on our deal.
Hows The BITCH in the office?
Guessed u changed ur mind

mean while the match was good
thank good MANU won.
chelsea fans 4 deaf my ear wit yabs
i had to switch off my fones when rolnaldo missed
thank God i can still hear
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by Nobody: 11:36am On May 23, 2008
@Showstopa, I live in Abuja too, will be nice to hook up. Anyway, take care and keep being real and red. Man U for life.
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by kolaoloye(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2008
@aisha2
Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him out of them all.
I was once enslaved till June last year when God delivered me.
Pls be watchful and prayerful. I can assure you,at the appointed time the Lord will show up in your case.
Re: What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work by showstopa: 2:03pm On May 23, 2008
@Aisha
yes we should hook up
my yahoo Id is Ooooooooo
we could chat on YIM and i will give u my number there
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans For Retirement? / Want To Become A Successful Entrepreneur In Nigeria? Don't Get An MBA! Here's Y / 10 Ways To Have A Fruitful Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.