Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) (938 Views)

Curiosity / Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / Whats Are You Thinking Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by Cayon(f): 11:07pm On May 17, 2008
Just got in from paying my bills and I am here thinking if I should do laundry now or wait until tomorrow.
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 17, 2008
my blue nightgown,its going to be a long,boring and lonely night,cos there is nobody to access the transparent night gown on my body right now
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by chika98: 11:11pm On May 17, 2008
It's sunny outside so i might take a walk or mow the lawn
Wearing bball shorts
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by whitelexi(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2008
jennykadry:

my blue nightgown,its going to be a long,boring and lonely night,because there is nobody to access the transparent night gown on my body right now

They will soon spoil the entire children on NL

Me i'm wearing a Red and black sleep wear - the passport to a jazz-free sleep time grin
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by welli(f): 11:14pm On May 17, 2008
i'm on ma p and b
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 17, 2008
They will soon spoil the entire children on Nairaland

lexi just say u want to access d night gown on my body and i will grant u easy access via my webcam,its as simple as ABC
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by chika98: 11:16pm On May 17, 2008
lol webcam ke? na wa ooo
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by whitelexi(m): 11:17pm On May 17, 2008
jennykadry:

lexi just say u want to access d night gown on my body and i will grant u easy access via my webcam,its as simple as ABC

Ha! I always eat with a long spoon when dining with the evil one grin
Get behind me grin
this temptation e no go work for u today - i bind and loose grin grin grin
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by welli(f): 11:18pm On May 17, 2008
opportunity cums bt once o.lexi grab it
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 17, 2008
@whitelexi

anyway if u need me sha,u know where to find me wink grin grin grin
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by Cayon(f): 11:19pm On May 17, 2008
jennykadry:

my blue nightgown,its going to be a long,boring and lonely night,because there is nobody to access the transparent night gown on my body right now
He is living that far or the phone is not working tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by whitelexi(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2008
jennykadry:

@whitelexi

anyway if u need me sha,u know where to find me wink grin grin grin

Cum oh! Do u know me?

getting a creepy feeling
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 17, 2008
He is living that far or the phone is not working tongue lipsrsealed

my sister he travelled today,d house is so boring for me,im not even enjoying d honey moon again tongue cry cry
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by dejiman1: 11:31pm On May 17, 2008
If I will be going to bed tonight I will put on only PANTS http://www.dejimanaire.com
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by chika98: 11:34pm On May 17, 2008
Nani pants , drus nko?
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by Nobody: 1:48am On May 18, 2008
Since the AC is on and all, tank top and sweat pants
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by Trendiest(f): 3:13am On May 18, 2008
I just home from all day shopping at d mall, some NYCE summer stuff and some work outfit, gatta dress 2 impress

wearin a pair of blue jean and a yellow tank, wanna know wots under dat?? tongue

am thinking, why d Bleep hasn't my BF called mi back since he said he will 4 long hrs ago, his ass is on d oda side of town 4 d wikend wit "HIS BOYS" n I freakin miss him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one more nite
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by Nobody: 3:19am On May 18, 2008
I couldn't find a single short that was my size at the mall today angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by Nobody: 3:24am On May 18, 2008
@stillwater
go to the kids section, you'll find some there
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by Trendiest(f): 3:44am On May 18, 2008
oh my gosh STILLWATER, ME TOOOOOOOOO, cudnt find any 4 d longest

bt u know wot,increase ur budget,u'l hav more options, dat worked 4 mi, just close ur eyes and SWIPE
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by Nobody: 4:07am On May 18, 2008
@stillwater
go to the kids section, you'll find some there

I went there now cheesy, the shorts were still big shocked and if they could fit me they had some pinkish baby decorations on them, definitely not my style. I ended up opting for a plain skirt angry sad.

oh my gosh STILLWATER, ME TOOOOOOOOO, cudnt find any 4 d longest

bt u know wot,increase your budget,u'l hav more options, that worked 4 mi, just close your eyes and SWIPE

he he grin That's true but I'd rather spend more on shoes than clothes cheesy grin
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by StephenP(m): 4:39am On May 18, 2008
[size=13pt]@topic, my birthday suit. LOL!![/size]
Re: Out Of Curiosity - What Are You Wearing/thinking Right Now? :-) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 18, 2008
What's with birthday suit? Do share--- cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Just Man? / Beware Of Family Friends Or Old Friends They Can Bring You Woe / Satan Is Decieving Punch Newspaper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.