Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Blood Covenant Btn Boy And Girl Friend,a Myth Or Fact? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blood Covenant Btn Boy And Girl Friend,a Myth Or Fact? (915 Views)

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Covenant Btn Boy And Girl Friend,a Myth Or Fact? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hello NL,

I was talking to an old friend and we eventually started talking about another old friend and his girl friend.He said something I would consider stupid concerning this other friend,he said this other friend and his girl had a blood covenant,So they can't separate from each other even though things aren't working out well btn them.

With my little education I believe it's all nonsence because there's no logical explanation to the reason why they'll die if they ever decide to go their separate ways.

However,my friend think they'll die,if they ever go apart.
Have u ever seen or heard anyone with this believe?.
Do u think they'll die?if so why?
Re: Blood Covenant Btn Boy And Girl Friend,a Myth Or Fact? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 23, 2013
??
Re: Blood Covenant Btn Boy And Girl Friend,a Myth Or Fact? by PastorOluT(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2013
I don't know the kind of blood covenant they made, but I have this to say;

The dark world is real and they practice all sort which hold and are binding. Anyone that says things like blood covenant is nonsense is yet to experience the powers of spirituality.

When I was yet a xtian in my early 20s, I met this lady (possessed though unknown to me) which I dated for a while n broke up with. During courtship I made promises by word of mouth which hunted me for over a decade.

The truth remains that it is real and happening in our midst so we should be careful for most of this girls are possessed.

Are u saved? if not accept Jesus as your and savior today that u might not fall victim.

God bless u
Re: Blood Covenant Btn Boy And Girl Friend,a Myth Or Fact? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pastor Olu T: I don't know the kind of blood covenant they made, but I have this to say;

The dark world is real and they practice all sort which hold and are binding. Anyone that says things like blood covenant is nonsense is yet to experience the powers of spirituality.

When I was yet a xtian in my early 20s, I met this lady (possessed though unknown to me) which I dated for a while n broke up with. During courtship I made promises by word of mouth which hunted me for over a decade.

The truth remains that it is real and happening in our midst so we should be careful for most of this girls are possessed.

Are u saved? if not accept Jesus as your and savior today that u might not fall victim.

God bless u

You have been going smoothly until I sight Jesus on your post.

@op, why did you say it illogical? If you want to realise something, test it out
Re: Blood Covenant Btn Boy And Girl Friend,a Myth Or Fact? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 24, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You have been going smoothly until I sight Jesus on your post.

@op, why did you say it illogical? If you want to realise something, test it out

I blive in science,the only thing that could happen is if one of them is infected by disease eg HIV or hepatitis etc. Other than that nothing else.IMHO.

(1) (Reply)

This One Man "Gospel Choir" Had Simon Saying "Praise The Lord!" / The Political Involvement Of The Jehovah Witness Organization / Matthew 5:3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.