Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

This One Man "Gospel Choir" Had Simon Saying "Praise The Lord!" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This One Man "Gospel Choir" Had Simon Saying "Praise The Lord!" (916 Views)

Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! / Philippines Gospel Choir Breaks Akwa Ibom Mass Choir Record / Oh That Men Would Praise The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This One Man "Gospel Choir" Had Simon Saying "Praise The Lord!" by modupe01: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2013
Simon Cowell of BGT made fun of this gospel singer but was blown away Afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Z0mlwcfD8

Simon Cowell was completely thrown off when a lone man walked on stage claiming to be a "Gospel choir." But once he started singing...something totally awesome happend that left him delighted! Watch The Gospel Singers Incognito steal the show!

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=WKYWPWNX
Re: This One Man "Gospel Choir" Had Simon Saying "Praise The Lord!" by CarCam: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
"Praise the Lord, it's four yes' . . . " - Simon Cowell
Re: This One Man "Gospel Choir" Had Simon Saying "Praise The Lord!" by rastamouse: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
I am still shivering...WOW! what an act!
Re: This One Man "Gospel Choir" Had Simon Saying "Praise The Lord!" by modupe01: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
This One Man "Gospel Choir" Had Simon Saying "Praise The Lord!"

Where is the one who is wise?...Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? – 1 Corinthians 1:20

When Patrick George walked onto the Britain’s Got Talent stage alone, host Simon Cowell dismissed his claim to be a "gospel choir" with typical derision. But when the English pastor launched into his song, all the judges were taken aback by the performance. With the audience cheering, David Walliams wants to go to church and even Simon is ready to "praise the Lord!"

See the surprise in the video below.

Read more at http://jesus-loves-you.org/one-man-gospel-choir/#qh9u8qVrcxfhyIlR.99
Re: This One Man "Gospel Choir" Had Simon Saying "Praise The Lord!" by escavros: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
I closed my eyes to listen to them sing with my headphones on, and my conclusion is... "I really have to make heaven."

"Praise the Lord it's four yes(s)"
God can do that to anyone.

Jesus is Lord forever and ever and Amen.
Re: This One Man "Gospel Choir" Had Simon Saying "Praise The Lord!" by modupe01: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2013
escavros:

I closed my eyes to listen to them sing with my headphones on, and my conclusion is... "I really have to make heaven."

"Praise the Lord it's four yes(s)"
God can do that to anyone.

Jesus is Lord forever and ever and Amen.

That was a very good conclusion. Praise the Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Call Jesus Christ Emmanuel / A Hoax / 10 Religious Verses Used To Justify Terrible Atrocities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.