Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

A Scorecard Assessment Of President Goodluck's Power (electricity)projects. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Scorecard Assessment Of President Goodluck's Power (electricity)projects. (662 Views)

President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard / Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu / Stable Power Supply: A Scorecard Of NIPP Projects So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Scorecard Assessment Of President Goodluck's Power (electricity)projects. by mahleeq(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
The president of The federal republic of nigeria, president Goodluck Jonathan has made several public declarations on the current condition of power supply in the country. His description of the power supply in the country is not consistent based on his choices of words. however, based these choices of words, the current power supply in the country is nothing below GOOD.
Early this year, the president was on Amanpour and when Christiane asked him about the power supply promises he made three years earlier,He said:
i would have love that you ask an ordinary Nigerian on the streets of Lagos, Abuja or any other city this question about power
that is one area that Nigerians are quite pleased with the government that our commitment to improve power is working.

I would like to assume nairaland satisfies the very community the president referred Amanpour to (an ordinary Nigerian on the streets of Lagos, Abuja or any other city)and that a good number of nairalanders are Nigerians.

Here is the scorecard:

bad(less than six hours daily),
fair(six hours to just less than twelve hours),
good(twelve hours to just less than eighteen hours daily) and
excellent(eighteen hours to twenty hours)
recommendations could be made along the thread especially if you think there is a defect in the scoring(the scorecard) place your score based on your own residence, but can add notes on your observation of other areas where you do not reside. you can name streets, areas, towns and cities.

Re: A Scorecard Assessment Of President Goodluck's Power (electricity)projects. by dasparrow: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Post

The light situation has not gotten better in my opinion. When will we have uninterrupted power supply in this country?

1 Like

Re: A Scorecard Assessment Of President Goodluck's Power (electricity)projects. by sammyzacks(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
Good in my area, PHC
Re: A Scorecard Assessment Of President Goodluck's Power (electricity)projects. by mahleeq(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

The light situation has not gotten better in my opinion. When will we have uninterrupted power supply in this country?
thanks for that, but you did not score the supply in your area. And is there any area you could still speak for
Re: A Scorecard Assessment Of President Goodluck's Power (electricity)projects. by mahleeq(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
mahleeq: The president of The federal republic of nigeria, president Goodluck Jonathan has made several public declarations on the current condition of power supply in the country. His description of the power supply in the country is not consistent based on his choices of words. however, based these choices of words, the current power supply in the country is nothing below GOOD.
Early this year, the president was on Amanpour and when Christiane asked him about the power supply promises he made three years earlier,He said:
i would have love that you ask an ordinary Nigerian on the streets of Lagos, Abuja or any other city this question about power
that is one area that Nigerians are quite pleased with the government that our commitment to improve power is working.

I would like to assume nairaland satisfies the very community the president referred Amanpour to (an ordinary Nigerian on the streets of Lagos, Abuja or any other city)and that a good number of nairalanders are Nigerians.

The president of The federal republic of nigeria, president Goodluck Jonathan has made several public declarations on the current condition of power supply in the country. His description of the power supply in the country is not consistent based on his choices of words. however, based these choices of words, the current power supply in the country is nothing below GOOD.

Here is the scorecard:

recommendations could be made along the thread especially if you think there is a defect in the scoring(the scorecard) place your score based on your own residence, but can add notes on your observation of other areas where you do not reside. you can name streets, areas, towns and cities.
Here is the scorecard:

Re: A Scorecard Assessment Of President Goodluck's Power (electricity)projects. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Is it news to u that we rely on hydro to drive our electricity supply? Hence, an improvement in the supply during raining season when the water level is high!!!

Is this 'improvement' new to you every year?
Re: A Scorecard Assessment Of President Goodluck's Power (electricity)projects. by mahleeq(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
i think electricity is getting better

(1) (Reply)

Opening Speech Of Senete Chairman Of Environmental And Ecology / Rail System Upgrading Scheme On Course, Says Minister / Pictures Of Fashola Father Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.