Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Banky W, Wizkid, Lynxx Have Fun On The Beach (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W, Wizkid, Lynxx Have Fun On The Beach (photos) (1730 Views)

Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) / Don Jazzy Shares Sexy Beach Photos / Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W, Wizkid, Lynxx Have Fun On The Beach (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 5:09am On Jul 08, 2013
For those of you that still doubt that Banky W and Wizkid are now back together, well, this is proof that they are now business associates again.
Over the weekend, the E.M.E boss and artistes joined by a few friends visited a beach here in Lagos to have FUN, they had a great time together. Oh, Lynxx was there too. Yes, I hear that Banky W is planning to get a Bugatti soon - you all know that very expensive car right? - he talks about it all the time!
See more photos here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/life-is-fun-banky-w-wizkid-and-friends.html

Re: Banky W, Wizkid, Lynxx Have Fun On The Beach (photos) by Claroo(m): 6:26am On Jul 08, 2013
No Comment
Re: Banky W, Wizkid, Lynxx Have Fun On The Beach (photos) by deshclones(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2013
Banky get bugatti...smh..all these fake amateur bloggers...na fagatti he go get..nonsense
Re: Banky W, Wizkid, Lynxx Have Fun On The Beach (photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2013
deshclones: Banky get bugatti...smh..all these fake amateur bloggers...na fagatti he go get..nonsense

You don mess this morning?
read am again

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1190852_772672_jpgc81cd4eed3aa96ea36db4d17b7c53047[/img]
Re: Banky W, Wizkid, Lynxx Have Fun On The Beach (photos) by Tolexander: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2013
All these topics self!

When i saw 'wizkid and banky w had fun', thought they were sodomizing. Never knew it was just swimming fun.
Re: Banky W, Wizkid, Lynxx Have Fun On The Beach (photos) by AKMoney1(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2013
[size=13pt]Me self dey go beach wit dem hoes go have fun na, wait make i upload pix so u fit help me put am for ur blog. U go also put am there say i wan buy aeroplane but my money never complete sha. That's all. Thank you.[/size] grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame / Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? / Ex-beauty Queen "Slyvia Nduka" Goes Sexual On Twitter [SEE TWEETS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.