Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Cheating Husband Caught Having $ex With Wife's Best Friend Live! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Husband Caught Having $ex With Wife's Best Friend Live! (4854 Views)

My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Husband Caught Having $ex With Wife's Best Friend Live! by roccio(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2013
Every day for the thief and one day for the owner, Yoruba Proverb Says" The lady above was caught having an affair with her best friend's husband when the wife suddenly returns. Look at Slaps!! You can imagine the wife and this woman have been friends since college and both work in the same field. Wife quickly call on her other friends and the cheating friend Get's A Beating Of Her Life She Won't Ever Forget. See More Photos after the cut as she knelt down and BEGGED for forgiveness

Question: If you caught your husband and Best friend in the act just exactly in this scenario, what will you do ...? More Pictures after cut...

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/07/busted-cheating-husband-caught-having.html

Re: Cheating Husband Caught Having $ex With Wife's Best Friend Live! by Adufaye(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2013
If I caught my wife wit ma bestieabi?

Well I won't do anytin,cus she just proved to me she is not ready for marriage nd she is not a wife material!

2ndly,my frnd didn't tired her or force her!

If it was rape,I would hv done sumtin 2 him,(I wil also sleep wit his wife lol,na joke o) "I wil jst get him arrested nd stop being frnd 2 him
Re: Cheating Husband Caught Having $ex With Wife's Best Friend Live! by martyns303(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2013
If ur going to cheat on ur wife, make sure the side chick is worth it atleast, not with some sloopy looking chick with sloopy stuffs.
Re: Cheating Husband Caught Having $ex With Wife's Best Friend Live! by eduson33(m): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Cheating Husband Caught Having $ex With Wife's Best Friend Live! by Burger01(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2013
Hehehe. Yuck! How would I cheat on my wife with a 'thing' like that! The man no get eyes plus infidelity is not good.

Looks like acting to me. Why was the man fully clothed

sad
Re: Cheating Husband Caught Having $ex With Wife's Best Friend Live! by carzola(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2013
Toto na! Toto weda na fine face get am or na urgle face, urgly girls fork beta dan fyn girls i'v done d reserch.
Re: Cheating Husband Caught Having $ex With Wife's Best Friend Live! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2013
Hmmm wonders of the carnal man!!!
Re: Cheating Husband Caught Having $ex With Wife's Best Friend Live! by ITbomb(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2013
Even devil go gree say the man don fvrk up, wetin him see that the other woman body sef.
I think say na one sweet 16, I for understnad
Re: Cheating Husband Caught Having $ex With Wife's Best Friend Live! by DJDOLA(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2013
haichhhhhhhhhhhhhh huuuuuuuh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Mike Bamilye's Tribute To His Wife. / My Maid / Christian Home Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.