Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? (1200 Views)

20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? / Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by Visman(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2013
Recently i have read from various sources on the internet that the US DIVERSITY PROGRAM also known as GREEN CARD VISA LOTTERY has been cancelled by the US government as a result of pressures from the congress insisting that the program does not seem to bring the best skilled personnel needed to grow the US economy.If this is true,what is now the fate of millions of young nigerians whose best chance of making it abroad is through the LOTTERY?.
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by Visman(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
moderators frontpage pls
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by justwise(m): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
Visman: Recently i have read from various sources on the internet that the US DIVERSITY PROGRAM also known as GREEN CARD VISA LOTTERY has been cancelled by the US government as a result of pressures from the congress insisting that the program does not seem to bring the best skilled personnel needed to grow the US economy.If this is true,what is now the fate of millions of young nigerians whose best chance of making it abroad is through the LOTTERY?.

Source?
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by Visman(m): 6:04am On Jul 12, 2013
justwise:

Source?
read d post very well,its a question i wanna know cuz i read them on the internet if any other person saw it also.
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 12, 2013
no dude the law hasnt been passed...in fact..they didnt even bring it up for a vote on the floor....so relax and play away

my friend...
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by justwise(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2013
Visman: Recently i have read from various sources on the internet that the US DIVERSITY PROGRAM also known as GREEN CARD VISA LOTTERY has been cancelled by the US government as a result of pressures from the congress insisting that the program does not seem to bring the best skilled personnel needed to grow the US economy.If this is true,what is now the fate of millions of young nigerians whose best chance of making it abroad is through the LOTTERY?.

Visman: read d post very well,its a question i wanna know cuz i read them on the internet if any other person saw it also.

You said you recently read about the cancellation from sources online and i asked you where.
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by Visman(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
no dude the law hasnt been passed...in fact..they didnt even bring it up for a vote on the floor....so relax and play away

my friend...
tnx bro,can someone else confirm this?
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by Gbenge77(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
Visman: tnx bro,can someone else confirm this?
Yeah,the issue is inconclusive at the moment
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by Visman(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Gbenge 77: Yeah,the issue is inconclusive at the moment
tnx bro,one more question pls,i registered wit a service provider called USAFIS org and subscribe for 4yrs family application in which i was told dat i have been place on a VIP status wit a fee of €1,700 which i paid though i wasnt successful d first year but still has 3yrs remainin,hw genuine is it plz?
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by justwise(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
Visman: tnx bro,one more question pls,i registered wit a service provider called USAFIS org and subscribe for 4yrs family application in which i was told dat i have been place on a VIP status wit a fee of €1,700 which i paid though i wasnt successful d first year but still has 3yrs remainin,hw genuine is it plz?

Sorry you are a victim of Scam. Count your lost bro
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by Visman(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Sorry you are a victim of Scam. Count your lost bro
a scam seriously?although of d subscription fee paid 3language software package (italian,spanish n english)costin €300 each was shipped to me by d same organisation that its good i learn a foreign language which am doin dat,did dey logically refund me €900 to make dem look real?
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by justwise(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Visman: a scam seriously?although of d subscription fee paid 3language software package (italian,spanish n english)costin €300 each was shipped to me by d same organisation that its good i learn a foreign language which am doin dat,did dey logically refund me €900 to make dem look real?

http://www.419scammersexposed.com/database/showentry.php?e=302

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070728084229AAkuuGW

You happily gave away your money to scammers. Visa lottery is free, its just lottery, based on luck, nobody can guarantee you a win

Those language software CDs cost less than $50 each, they basically buy one and burn it into many CDs and send to you
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by Visman(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
justwise:

You happily gave away your money to scammers. Visa lottery is free, its just lottery, based on luck, nobody can guarantee you a win

Those language software CDs cost less than $50 each, they basically buy one and burn it into many CDs and send to you
na wao,oyibo don c bushmeat,c as i turn mugu,na God go punish dia papa,tnx bro for d info.
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by euromoney(f): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
justwise:

shocked shocked see Gobe..... #in davido's voice#
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by euromoney(f): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
Visman: na wao,oyibo don c bushmeat,c as i turn mugu,na God go punish dia papa,tnx bro for d info.
sorry for your loss bro..sh!t happens!
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
shocked shocked grin grin
euromoney:
sorry for your loss bro..sh!t happens!
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by justwise(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
Visman: na wao,oyibo don c bushmeat,c as i turn mugu,na God go punish dia papa,tnx bro for d info.

Oh well....you are a cheerful giver
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by Visman(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
justwise:

Oh well....you are a cheerful giver
na God go purnish dem,my €1,700 wey i for use do sumtin wey go benefit me,btw.i gave dem my VISA card number,is there any chance of dem debiting my acct arbitrarily?
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by justwise(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
Visman: na God go purnish dem,my €1,700 wey i for use do sumtin wey go benefit me,btw.i gave dem my VISA card number,is there any chance of dem debiting my acct arbitrarily?

That will be like the miracle of turning water into wine.
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by Visman(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
justwise: [/b]

That will be like the miracle of turning water into wine.
bros easy na,anyway i accept my fate,me n my family will surely make it to USA someday.
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
sorry visman, it is a big lesson you need to learn from, before you do things like this in future, seek adequate info, and look before you leap.....goodluck
Visman: bros easy na,anyway i accept my fate,me n my family will surely make it to USA someday.
Re: Has The Us Congress Succeeded In Outlawing The Green Card Visa Lottery? by Godson201333(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
Visman: tnx bro,one more question pls,i registered wit a service provider called USAFIS org and subscribe for 4yrs family application in which i was told dat i have been place on a VIP status wit a fee of €1,700 which i paid though i wasnt successful d first year but still has 3yrs remainin,hw genuine is it plz?

Scam victim,what a shame!

(1) (Reply)

Application For Italian Visa / Where Can I Learn How To Speak Chinese / Warning To Travel Agents That Give People Fake Visas.must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.