Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. (37702 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? / Falling Under Anointing - Hoax, Real Or Hypnosis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2013
Mr Troll: I'm a JEALOUS troll angry
Thou shalt have no other troll before me angry angry

And yo! You don't tell me how to do my job.last warning.

grin grin
Most adorable troll ever.
Re: HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. by wiegraf: 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mr Troll: I'm a JEALOUS troll angry
Thou shalt have no other troll before me angry angry

And yo! You don't tell me how to do my job.last warning.

But you are lousy at it. For instance, you just quoted yahweh. That's like bringing an FTL starship to a foot race. That kindly granny that would never harm a fly would look like a world class troll by simply quoting yahweh. True pro trolls would never use such a cheap tactic

Then again, nls heavyweight champion of trolling, 'oh he of many ids', approves. There might be hope for you
Re: HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 12, 2013
wiegraf:
For instance, you just quoted yahweh. That's like bringing an FTL starship to a foot race.

Then again, nls heavyweight champion of trolling, 'oh he of many ids', approves. There might be hope for you

grin grin grin
Re: HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. by MrTroll(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2013
wiegraf:

But you are lousy at it. For instance, you just quoted yahweh. That's like bringing an FTL starship to a foot race. That kindly granny that would never harm a fly would look like a world class troll by simply quoting yahweh. True pro trolls would never use such a cheap tactic

undecided
Ok. Your grievances have been noted.
Stop crying now...
Re: HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2013
wiegraf:

I would pretend I didn't see the bolded.
Re: HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. by wiegraf: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I would pretend I didn't see the bolded.

Yes, yes I know.

1st rule of troll club; "You do not talk about troll club"
2nd rule of troll club; "You do not talk about troll club"

There's also gospel like

"Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Troll, and will deceive many. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false trolls will appear and deceive many people."

Then again, a false troll is a troll to true trolls. It's quite the dilemma, we spend hours debating such issues, eg; 'do we give false trolls medals or do we just be hypocrites?', 'can female trolls wear trousers? (if they do, they'll stand out and probably be caught)' etc etc.
Re: HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 13, 2013
muchechecheche
Re: HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2013
wiegraf:

Yes, yes I know.

There's also gospel like

"Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Troll, and will deceive many. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false trolls will appear and deceive many people."

Then again, a false troll is a troll to true trolls. It's quite the dilemma, we spend hours debating such issues, eg; 'do we give false trolls medals or do we just be hypocrites?', 'can female trolls wear trousers? (if they do, they'll stand out and probably be caught)' etc etc.

LWTMB. This guy no well at all at all..... grin grin
Re: HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. by MrTroll(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2013
wiegraf:

Yes, yes I know.

There's also gospel like

dohohohohohoho. Now I had to SALTS.
So now its a troll club eh?
Re: HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. by tammyhenson: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
I didn't have to research it to know it was a hoax. As a Christian, I don't put limits on God. I believe the Bible is His inerrent word. He wouldn't create such confusion & doubts among His people. However, those who do believe it aren't ignorant as much as they know God is capable of doing anything. No one can know His mind so they aren't assuming right off that it isn't real, although I did but I'm always a skeptic. Everyone should research if they are going to claim it as true for sure. We agree on this point. Calling others names doesn't really add wisdom to any comments & is such a waste of good writing. May they soon discover the real truths that is put before them in His word.
Re: HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. by 5thNOTE: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:
**sigh**
Just when I thought I was done replying buffoons.
Ur statement is faulty in so many ways because:
1. I believe in God. And that fact makes u look stu.pid.
2. U didnt still bother to do the research I asked u to do. That makes u a willful ignoramus.
3. The fact that u couldnt reply me with cogent counterpoints like any sane human would and instead resorted to beligerence and wishing death (which is sure to come on urself because with ur hands u have typed it and death lingers in ur subconscious) makes u the decorated chief of the league of morons that I have found myself pitched against today.
he misquoted u or he didnt read ur writeup and instead of u to refer him to what u wrote or ur point, u too went astray.
Re: HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. by Bitchmob5: 6:17am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. by Dolemite(f): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2014
Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office / Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.