Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Stephnora Okere Spotted In USA, Hides Face From Camera. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephnora Okere Spotted In USA, Hides Face From Camera. (2150 Views)

Rita Ora Hides Face From Paparazzi After A$AP Rocky Labelled Her A B***h In His / I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere / Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephnora Okere Spotted In USA, Hides Face From Camera. by booyaah: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Nollywood star actress Stephnora Okere who has been in the news lately on the issue of her face being burnt and damaged was spotted at a barbeque gathering put together by some Nigerians in Silverspring ,Maryland in America,on the 4th of July(USA INDEPENDENCE DAY) she continually covered her face from the camera for reasons we could not understand.

Re: Stephnora Okere Spotted In USA, Hides Face From Camera. by Double194(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
I no talk am before? AreaMama just dey bash me.
Incase it makes frontpage, FIRST TO COMMENT.
Re: Stephnora Okere Spotted In USA, Hides Face From Camera. by beebeebaby: 1:38am On Jul 09, 2013
Double194: I no talk am before? AreaMama just dey bash me.

mtchwww, you are so jobless, i thought you said you didnt care about stephnora. HATER!!!!! What if she doesnt just want her picture to be taken. must it neccssarily mean that her face has issues? mtchwwww
Re: Stephnora Okere Spotted In USA, Hides Face From Camera. by Temismith(f): 6:41am On Jul 09, 2013
Person no wan make u snap her, u snap her finish carry d pishure enter nairaland! undecided
Re: Stephnora Okere Spotted In USA, Hides Face From Camera. by Double194(m): 7:31am On Jul 09, 2013
beebeebaby:

mtchwww, you are so jobless, i thought you said you didnt care about stephnora. HATER!!!!! What if she doesnt just want her picture to be taken. must it neccssarily mean that her face has issues? mtchwwww
U don ever see celeb wey “ No want her picture taken.?” Na the small small tatoo wey bleaching cream give her na wetin she dey hide. BTW thanks for calling me jobless cos if to say I get work true true U for no see me for Nairaland. U wey be WORKER how farr?

1 Like

Re: Stephnora Okere Spotted In USA, Hides Face From Camera. by Ajasnoop: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2013
OP are you part of SOJI - Society Of Jobless Idiots?

1 Like

Re: Stephnora Okere Spotted In USA, Hides Face From Camera. by AreaMama: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
Double194: I no talk am before? AreaMama just dey bash me.

How did I bash you and y do I keep thinkin u are behind this bad press followin steph. Free her na. She doesn't seem to be interested in d pix biz for now I guess. Free her na.
Re: Stephnora Okere Spotted In USA, Hides Face From Camera. by beebeebaby: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
Double194:
U don ever see celeb wey “ No want her picture taken.?” Na the small small tatoo wey bleaching cream give her na wetin she dey hide. BTW thanks for calling me jobless cos if to say I get work true true U for no see me for Nairaland. U wey be WORKER how farr?
yes i have seen one and even a lot more than you can imagine. just go pitch your hate camp somewhere else, leave the poor lady alone datsall lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Another Pastor Gives Shocking Revelation Of COZA Pastor's Scandals / 'dont Depend On Men For Sex Get A intimacy gadget' Kemi Olunloyo Tells Women / Photos: D'banj, Tonto Dikeh, Kayswitch In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.