Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,113 members, 7,842,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Who Claims Abuja The Day After? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Claims Abuja The Day After? (533 Views)

President Jonathan Accused Of Owning A $500m Farm In Abuja - The Nation / BBC Claims Abuja Was Built On Stolen Land / Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Claims Abuja The Day After? by plaindealer: 12:05am On Jul 09, 2013
Just who?
Re: Who Claims Abuja The Day After? by plaindealer: 12:13am On Jul 09, 2013
I think the north is claiming Abuja with everything in it, just don't know what they are going to do about properties and investments owned by folks in the South and elsewhere..
Re: Who Claims Abuja The Day After? by Afam4eva(m): 2:20am On Jul 09, 2013
Whoever Abuja is located in their domain? It's a no brainer.
Re: Who Claims Abuja The Day After? by plaindealer: 3:38am On Jul 09, 2013
Afam4eva: Whoever Abuja is located in their domain? It's a no brainer.

So your answer is the North. Correct.

There is this tale about the North cooking up a scheme to develop a future capital for the North and the future capital is Abuja.

Now, what about the businesses, investments and properties owned by folks from parts of the country?

What about the North claiming what was built with collective wealth from every corner of Nigeria?
Re: Who Claims Abuja The Day After? by Afam4eva(m): 3:43am On Jul 09, 2013
plaindealer:

So your answer is the North. Correct.

There is this tale about the North cooking up a scheme to develop a future capital for the North and the future capital is Abuja.

Now, what about the businesses, investments and properties owned by folks from parts of the country?

What about the North claiming what was built with collective wealth from every corner of Nigeria?

No, my answer is not north. The crux of my comment says "Whoever Abuja is located in their domain". There's no guarantee that there's gonna be a Northern country. We should learn not to conclude on things like this. Abuja people may decide to create a country independent of what the majority of the North wants.

Whatever happens to the businesses, investments and collective wealth of the Nigerian people based in Abuja will be decided upon by the parties. That's assuming Nigeria seperates in a peaceful manner. An agreement will be made about what will happen to Nigerians and their investments.
Re: Who Claims Abuja The Day After? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 09, 2013
What is all this talk about divided Nigeria? Please u guyz should give of a break. Is nigeria dividing today and who is doing the division?
Please!!!
Re: Who Claims Abuja The Day After? by plaindealer: 3:47am On Jul 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
No, my answer is not north. The crux of my comment says "Whoever Abuja is located in their domain".

In whose domain is Abuja? Who are the original settlers?

There's no guarantee that there's gonna be a Northern country.

Never say never..

We should learn not to conclude on things like this. Abuja people may decide to create a country independent of what the majority of the North wants.

Who are the Abuja people?

Whatever happens to the businesses, investments and collective wealth of the Nigerian people based in Abuja will be decided upon by the parties. That's assuming Nigeria seperates in a peaceful manner. An agreement will be mae about what will happen to Nigerians and their investments.

The manner of separation really doesn't matter, it's up to the land owner to decide what to do with his land and everything on his land.

(1) (Reply)

Akpomeme:Crisis is because River and delta is anti SouthSouth(ND) 27 vs 5 / The Time Is Now; My Child, And Underage Sister Is Not A Bride / Resign Now!!! Sylva Fires Back At Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.