Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Beware Of 419 And Kidnappers In Your Day To Day Activities - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of 419 And Kidnappers In Your Day To Day Activities (560 Views)

Rainy Day Activities In Lagos. / We Need These Professionals In Our Day To Day Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of 419 And Kidnappers In Your Day To Day Activities by Timijo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
I count it wise to pass this information to my fellow nairalanders for safety purpose. Some of you might have experienced or heard about it before, all the same; I still need to share this with the general public.
The rate at which people are looking for money these days is very disheartening. Many people want to be rich at all costs and we need to be very careful.
What you are about to read happened to a serving corper in my company yesterday on her way home.
When she closed from office, she went to the nearest GT bank to withdraw money. After she had withdrew the money with the help of her ATM, an elderly man who was on the queue approached her and said, 'Do you know the location of Dunamis Church?' She said no, that he he should ask from another person. The man went to another man on the queue to ask and came back to her again thanking her. She told him that there is no problem and that was all.
According to her, she said that she started following him to an unknown destination where her bag that contained her NYSC ID Card, university ID card, purse, mobile phone and the money she withdrew were taken away from her. She started wandering away aimlessly for about four hours before she could came back to her senses. Some people around helped her to raise transport fare.
She was crying profusely as she was narrating her ordeal to me this morning in my office.
I just thank God that she was not kidnapped.
Learn from this please, don't answer people who try to get information from you in disguise.

(1) (Reply)

*new Major Mistakes We Make In English Language In Nigeria.. Contribute. / Gay Vs. Cradle-robbers / Difference Between Supper And Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.