Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Ramadan Message From President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramadan Message From President Goodluck Jonathan (578 Views)

Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Message From President Goodluck Jonathan by sandraLuv2(f): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-KLDhgCbi8Y8/UdwNSdjmGxI/AAAAAAAAA1s/mSrSWdqNyBk/s640/goodluck-jonathan.jpg[/img]

Ramadan is upon us and as we observe the fast and abstinence that are the hallmark of this holy month, I join my Muslim brothers and sisters in reflection and thought for the less privilege in society. Prophet Mohammed (SAW) in the Qur'an encouraged humanity to use this period of increased piety to engage in deep introspection to the end that we may increase our capacity to empathize with others. It is this ideal that must continue to drive us in our in our mission to ensure and secure equity and justice in our nation. I urge the Islamic Ummah to pray to Almighty Allah our creator so that our efforts at ensuring peace and security throughout Nigeria meet with consistent and continuous success. May Almighty God receive and answer all our prayers. GEJ
http://www.veryxclusive.com/2013/07/ramadan-message-from-president-goodluck.html#sthash.meVbHxHl.dpuf

Being in prayers with the people of South Africa is one thing, but being an honorable man like Nelson Mandela is another thing entirely. It is my hope that the life of Nelson Mandela should be seen as a point of contact in what sacrifice we can make for Nigeria and do Nigeria proud.

(1) (Reply)

River State House Of Reps / Hamza Almustapha Freedom A Political Gimmick / Who Is James Dasaolu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.