Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) (45018 Views)

Woman Says Awele Odita Is Pregnant For Her Husband, Congratulates The Actress / "Because Of Donjazzy, I Killed A Girl In Wuse Market" - Woman Says On Instagram / "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2015
This lady is based in the US and two days ago opened the Instagram page to expose the real Timaya - the one that allegedly raped her and is now threatening her life. Just read what she shared on Instagram.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/this-woman-says-timaya-raped-her-photos-videos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2015
Rape should have a stiffer penalty. It is very denigrating.

But if you are a lady, you can reduce your chances of being raped by making sure that you don't visit a guy's house or follow him to a private home or a hotel room.
If you guys must meet, let it be in a public place.

13 Likes

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2015
. If Buhari had put checks on all this issues we won't be embarrass as a nation like this again.

may we be saved from the hands of the Dullard.

13 Likes

more

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by chaberry(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2015
How is that our business?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2015
plz i need someone to comment so i can b able to post the rest of her chat

cc lalasticlala fatdon

1 Like

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2015
more

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Did it add groundnut 2my garri...NO! Abeg make them kari their cross..

Wusai!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Fernandowski(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm

Too bad to be true.....maybe she is an attention seeker

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
plz i need someone to comment so i can b able to post the rest of her chat

how much will you pay?? undecided
for my comment?

4 Likes

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by chaberry(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2015
They know how they start, they should equally settle their problem amicably without drawing our attention. TWO OVERGROWN KIDS

3 Likes

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by themonk(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2015
Would have said the woman is looking for cheap recognition but she is faceless.
i think this should be investigated, the woman should report to the police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2015
Timaya's Manager Threatens Lady who Accused Him of Rape

In the photo are Timaya and Prinz

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2015
Someone look at your neighbour at the face and tell him or her, 'you will never be raped'

Also tell him or her, 'Any person that wants to rape you will collapse presently'
Also tell him, 'I rebuke every uncontrollable konji in your life, you will not rape anybody'

19 Likes

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by themonk(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2015
where is the video flirtykaren

1 Like

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by adonbilivit: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2015
I don't believe the lady. I can decide to open an account now and accuse wizkid of Duping me and I will make headlines. she has no fucking evidence. did Timaya apologize for raping her in the voice note ? I suspect Timaya dumped her after getting down with her.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2015
themonk:
where is the video flirtykaren

they are not on youtubeso I can't publish them here directly. You can see the videos on the site

1 Like

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by bigtt76(f): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2015
Issorite .....so Buruji and Timaya can't go to the US for now grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Lisaflex(f): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2015
Anoda special edition of "we don catch am" grin

13 Likes

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Enoquin(f): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2015
So, what exactly is her rant meant to achieve? He was within the grasp of the law when the incident happened and you let him slip, now you are posting on instagram, for what? angry

Woman, woman, woman...how many times I call you? Stop this juvenile emotional display.

No intention to slight rape victims

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by djakinwande(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2015
Dast kinda tough doe... Bt Timaya no do well oo
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Badgers14: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2015
Hope this is not true but if it is ... This lady could be charged for obstruction of justice by advising Timaya to leave US .. Instead of contacting the police and have him arrested... Indeed this could be a double edge sword... lipsrsealed

Anyways, off to buy my origin cool

3 Likes

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by ketekete: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Wait!.. make I grab my pop corn.
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by boolet: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Timaya wouldn't do such when he could get it free... I don't know if he's a maniac though, which could be the only reason he would do that.
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Islie: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2015
This is serious

If the allegations is true...... Then it has dented the image he has build for years
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by CR77(f): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2015
cool

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Sweetcollins: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Idonblvit
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Jamexjulius(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2015
K
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by kenedy175(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2015
Video na
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by danaiks(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2015
grin video of him raping you or idonblivit

7 Likes

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by helphelp: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2015
Ewoo...

Cooked...I guess
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by idbami2(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2015
Waitng fr Timaya's reply.. Fingers crossedd..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit / Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / Davido And Zodwa Wabantu To Collaborate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.