Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

President Jonathan Ramadhan Speech or prayer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Ramadhan Speech or prayer (450 Views)

Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Ramadhan Speech or prayer by obajemj(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
Ramadan is upon us and as we observe the fast
and abstinence that are the hallmark of this holy
month, I join my Muslim brothers and sisters in
reflection and thought for the less privilege in
society. Prophet Mohammed (SAW) in the Qur'an
encouraged humanity to use this period of
increased piety to engage in deep introspection
to the end that we may increase our capacity to
empathize with others. It is this ideal that must
continue to drive us in our in our mission to
ensure and secure equity and justice in our
nation. I urge the Islamic Ummah to pray to
Almighty Allah our creator so that our efforts at
ensuring peace and security throughout Nigeria
meet with consistent and continuous success.
May Almighty God receive and answer all our
prayers. GEJ

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Appeal Court Acquits Major Hamza Al-mustapha / Is Russia's Majority Rule Restricting Minority Rights? / Northern Youths Threaten Reprisal Against N/D Governors Over Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.