Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? (6062 Views)

Is It Mandatory To Send Xmas/new Year Sms To Ur Boss? / Be Ur Boss And Stop Searching / Differences Between U And Ur Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by oldie(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2008
showstopa:

@Oldie
my response was not in the least rude,
I said i didnt know, she said why would i not know
i said i wouldnt know.
what will you rather i said

In your post your reply was " I wouldnt know"

I wouldn't know is used to indicate that one can't be expected to know the answer to someone's question or to comment on a matter
It can also mean I don't know bitch/idiot/slowpoke etc ,  in addition to your countenance

"I don't know please" would have sufficed
Nobody has been crucified for saying please!

Like I said, before, some of us say words that are inherently rude, without knowing the impact they have on people.
Like I also said, she was wrong to have assaulted you
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by naijadiva2(f): 6:01pm On May 20, 2008
if my boss slapped me, i'll slap them back and then take them to court. lol
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by DisGuy: 11:00pm On May 20, 2008
icemann:

My condolence to u

The 2 possible out comes are 1. sue the company, 2. retaliate
to sue may take too much time and money hireing a lawer and i don't think there are laws in nigeria protecting the Employee
The best option was to BREAK UR FOOT ON HER ASS
If it were me i will bite her ear off like MIKE TYSON

There is also another way
I could show up in your office or some where as a pissed fiance
and BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HER
what do u think?

say yes to this plan!!

you wont be at peace until you seek revenge!!
she might even do it again!!
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by showstopa: 10:30am On May 21, 2008
@ Oldie
you obviously want to indict me with ur response but the truth is that i'm not in the least bothered.
U ask me a question ,i say i dont know ,then you ask me why i dont know,what further answers do you want.
I bet if you were in my shoes,or your sister or girlfriend,your response would have been different.(Maybe slap back or lash at her with ur tongue)
Anyway i didnt post these to attract any sympathetic response,i just wanted to know what any other person in my shoes would have done.
I already have my revenge mapped out n u know it tastes better wen served cold.
Thank you for your biased opinions though,it helps to know that we all cannot paddle in one direction
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by showstopa: 10:40am On May 21, 2008
@Dis guy
Trust me,she wont try it again except its now a mental case and even if it is a mental case,i'll let her know i didnt take Karate class for 6 years, become a Brown belt for nothing.
I'll shelve the self control that we were taught about and give her the beating of her life.
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by acidrop(f): 10:41am On May 21, 2008
slap him bak double, is he my father? NONSENSE angry
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by DrDre1(m): 11:08am On May 21, 2008
Slap ke?!!!!
Well, on a normal day, she will probably need a plastic surgeon when I'm through with her face. grin
Only my mom has ever slapped me.
I can't even imagine a boss. Oh God!!!! She's as good as dead. grin
I won't even care about the job but she won't work out of the room herself.

On a 'holy' day, I'd just start laughing at her grin
Afterwards, I will just tell her '1 - 0' grin
But trust me, from that day on my behaviour will always scare her.
She won't want to have anything to do with me.
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by holythug(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2008
give a warning, then if she repeats it i will definately reciprocate
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by showstopa: 2:45pm On May 21, 2008
@Dr Dre
Honey thats the approach i'm using,I'm so quite she's scared
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by illusion2: 9:31pm On May 28, 2008
showstopa:

I work in an office and recently there was these incident.
M y boss came to work all pissed and everything,she asked me for a document she i gave her the previous day and I told her she hadnt given it back. After searching for it i found it in a file where someone else kept it. She got mad and aske dwho kept it there,i said i wouldnt know.
In a matter of moments she leapt out of her seat and gave me a dirty slap.
My colleagues were all over me trying to hold me so i don't retaliate. I felt realy bad cause if it came down to a showdown,i'll beat the hell out of her.
MY most senior colleague called and asked me not to make a formal report to head office that it'll get her in trouble.
But everytime i remember the slap,i want to cry because,i'm not a defenceless person but now i can't help it.
What would you do in my shoes

Just reading this ,u made a really big mistake.
Reporting her was the way to go as you get her out of your system for good. Obviously her been sent to Abuja was like a 'last warning' you should have capitalised on that to get her sent away. Nobody's going to fire you for getting slapped , but reverse is the case as asault is a very serious offence anywhere,cos it has legal implications.

Now she'll be doing everything to get you in trouble & get you out of the way as it'll be difficult to refer to the slapping when the chips are down in the future.

I'll move you intensify your efforts with securing another job or if luck shines on you she slaps you again,PLS DO NOT HESITATATE to make a really detailed report to your HR dept.

take care sad
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by VICTORCC: 11:16am On May 29, 2008
I work in an office and recently there was these incident.
M y boss came to work all pissed and everything,she asked me for a document she i gave her the previous day and I told her she hadnt given it back. After searching for it i found it in a file where someone else kept it. She got mad and aske dhow kept it there,i said i wouldn't know.
In a matter of moments she lepta out of her seat and gave me a dirty slap.
My colleagues were all over me trying to hold me so i don't retaliate. I felt relay bad cause if it came down to a showdown,I'll beat the hell out of her.
MY most senior colleague called and asked me not to make a formal report to head office that it'll get her in trouble.
But everytime i remember the slap,i want to cry because,I'm not a defenceless person but now i can't help it.
What would you do in my shoes

YOU ARE SLOW TO ANGER I MUST COMEND YOU ,YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION.
I MUST TELL YOU NO AVERAGE ABUJA BEBE CAN TAKE THAT NO MATTER WHAT BUT YOURS IS DIFFERENT.

I WILL ADVICE YOU TO REPORT HIM TO YOUR SUPERIOR'S IN THE OFFICE, IF NOT SHE WILL TRY TO REPEAT IT AGAIN THINKING YOU ARE CONFORTABLE WITH THE SLAAAAAAAAAP

NOTE
"YOU KNOW WHO COMES TO EQUITY COME WITH CLEANS HANDS.
EQUITY IS NOT A WEAPON OF ATTACK BUT A WEAPON OF DEFENCE"

SO MY SISTER RUN TO EQUITY TO AVOID ANOTHER SLAAAAAAAAP

Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by lana1878(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2008
as nice as i am. that lady Boss would have been cooling it off her ass with Multiple fractures in an Orthopedic Hospital even if 1000 Pple hold me down cool
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by showstopa: 2:44pm On May 31, 2008
@illusion
i have forgotten the issue and moved on
i found out that she held a grudge for me and that was a perfect opportunity to let her hair down.
she probably thinks or feel i am too young to be where i am no though thats quite untrue. she made mention of it severally that at my age she was still in school,is it because i am fortunate to have finished school and am working.
At 23,i think its ridiculous for anybody to think i am too young to have finished school. i have friends with masters degree at that age.
I am a better person though for that cause firstly i learnt to control my temper from that day and secondly i am grateful to God that i am not an envious person. Not because i have it all but because i will never have it all so i can thank HIM in my shortcomings.
Enough of the woe story though,how are you.
I forgot to add that may there never be a second time because i ll beat her to stupor before making a formal report
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by showstopa: 2:45pm On May 31, 2008
@illusion
i have forgotten the issue and moved on
i found out that she held a grudge for me and that was a perfect opportunity to let her hair down.
she probably thinks or feel i am too young to be where i am no though thats quite untrue. she made mention of it severally that at my age she was still in school,is it because i am fortunate to have finished school and am working.
At 23,i think its ridiculous for anybody to think i am too young to have finished school. i have friends with masters degree at that age.
I am a better person though for that cause firstly i learnt to control my temper from that day and secondly i am grateful to God that i am not an envious person. Not because i have it all but because i will never have it all so i can thank HIM in my shortcomings.
Enough of the woe story though,how are you.
I forgot to add that may there never be a second time because i ll beat her to stupor before making a formal report
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by LadyT(f): 2:49pm On May 31, 2008
I have to say this topic made me scream with laughter.

You should of reported her though.

What will you do if she slaps you next time?

undecided
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by showstopa: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2008
@Lady T
she wouldnt do it again, trust me
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2008
slap me?? na wa o!

i no know wetin i for do the woman. her only saving grace would be an 8-month preggie. otherwise na for police station my sisters go come collect me by the time i re-design her face using slap surgery.

shiorr
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2008
meanwhile the woman (boss) is mentally deficient.
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by wale02(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2008
any boss that does that shows a true reflection of what he/she does at home,rather than fighting myself over his/her bevaviour i would wait patiently for an opportune time to tell her/him how foolish slapping is
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by Freiburger(m): 12:36am On Jun 18, 2010
I bet i will do the same back on him almost immediately. and then after to hell with him and his job.
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by jice(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2010
Are you still there?
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by oloritinu: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2010
i will slap her back  due to involuntary action grin grin grin.

but if she makes the mistake to slap back ,my action will be voluntary. i will beat her so much and take her to the hospital myself (because i want her to live and tell her generations to come what happened when she misbehaved) just as my mum used to do.

shallom!!!
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by DaddyO(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2010
WTF. Why on earth should a manager, or anyone for that matter, slap a colleague at work. What is it in Nigeria that breeds hostile, violent tendencies?. Our Kaitarism to much sha cheesy
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by tkb417(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2010
its because of u that this woman has continuted to behave this way

u shd have written to the head office narrating your ordeal

2) you give some agbero some lil money to waylay her and beat the hell out of her

if na me, thats what ill do. write to HQ and enlist my flipmode squad to destroy her front teeth

when they are done beating her, they tell her never to intimidate people anymore

u guys will see changes in her beaviour more so when she wont have teeth to show when talking
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by SweetT1: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2010
In as much as i'm not capable of putting my hands on a woman, i'll not let her get away with that slap. The moment she slaps me, i'll assure my co-workers that everything was cool. As soon as i notice that she's off guard, i'll subdue her and tie both her hands and legs with my belt or a cable. If any of the male co-workers attempt to free her, that's where the big fight will begin. I'll not free her untill it's time to close for the day or may be even come back and free her after we all have gone home. I'll make sure that she never puts her hand on another man. This is not an assault, this is a restrain from her assaulting me any further and it's allowed under the the law.
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by kehneah: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2010
tkb417:

its because of u that this woman has continuted to behave this way

u shd have written to the head office narrating your ordeal

2) you give some agbero some lil money to waylay her and beat the hell out of her

if na me, thats what ill do. write to HQ and enlist my flipmode squad to destroy her front teeth

when they are done beating her, they tell her never to intimidate people anymore

u guys will see changes in her beaviour more so when she wont have teeth to show when talking
SPOT ON, I'D DEFINITELY ARRANGE WIT SOME GUYS THAT I KNW(ASSUMING IM A GIRL)AND BEAT HER TO A STATE OF STUPOR.BUT BETTER STL, WWJD(WHT WOULD JESUS DO)
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by songus: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2010
If you want to have peace in the office till you get a new Job. You need to find your boss a boyfirend. She is definitely undersexed! Once you get the Job, her new boyfriend is free to dump her, which will lead to her slapping someone like me next time, after which both she and the company will meet me in court. I bet you they will fire her before going to court and settle me to drop the case.
Its too late to plan a pre-meditated strike. It either occurs on the spot, or blood is drawn slowly but completely!
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by princeonx: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
lol thank God I don't have one but if I do, I will be dialing my lawyers number is its here in the US because I will sue her a$$. If na for naija, I go spit for my hand, rub am together, and slap the living hell out of her!
Re: Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2011
Boss Slap me, then, i will make some good money off him

(1) (2) (Reply)

80% Of First Class, Second Class Upper Applicants Failed Nnpc Exam - Gmd / Diamond Bank Sacks Over 400 Staff On Children's Day Morning. / `

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.