Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Types Of Bra - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Types Of Bra (36686 Views)

INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) / Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra / What Bra Size Is Considered Big? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Bra by fellybabe(f): 9:22am On May 23, 2008
@simeons she go for double silicone bra. i will upload it.
Re: Types Of Bra by sheniqua: 9:34pm On May 26, 2008
simeons:

Hey! quick question
my girl has very very small breasts even tho she s very beautiful and is full figured otherwise. i often tell her her small breast size doesnt matter and that she s more beautiful than at least 80% of women out there but she just can't help feeling inferior because of her small boobies. she feels most guys don't find her attractive. in fact i m sure as soon as she can afford it, she ll go 4 a boob job.
what kind of bra can she use to emphasize her breasts and make them look a little bigger, so she ll stop kiilling herself unnecesarily?

This your girl get complex.
She has to love herself first.
Re: Types Of Bra by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 26, 2008
We have a lot in common.
I love bras too esp lacy ones.
I can't wear a half cup, it'll look unholy

Some of us are amply endowed by the almighty cool
No need for push outs, padded and push ups.
Infact sometimes I have to wear a minimizer to give "a smaller effect"
I'm not complaining and neither is he

my sis no be say person dey wear push up because breast don fall or flat like slippers,its just dat wenever one wears d push up bra and then one of these nice tight jackets wey get only one button,chaiiii osisi d bra dey bring out d beauty of d dress,because d breast will be so round and succulent ,wey be say if i wear am comot by d time i come back meet my hubby for house,i no sure say we dey waka reach bedroom before him help me remove d dress for my body wink
Re: Types Of Bra by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 26, 2008
Lmao cheesy

Push up's for me cool kiss I don't dig lacy bras undecided

Padded bras also help grin
Re: Types Of Bra by onlygirl(f): 8:46am On May 27, 2008
@fellbabe,howdy babe,see i need your help.i can;t seems to get a good bra to buy.like i can;t determine my size.i ve a full bust yet i can;t wear a 36 cos it will be too big neither can i wear a 34,it will be too small.i don;t understand all those uk sizes and american sizes.any advice.
Re: Types Of Bra by fellybabe(f): 9:32pm On May 27, 2008
If u are not fat then why don't u go 4 34D. Try Dcup and let me know how it look like on ur boobs
Re: Types Of Bra by HRhotness(f): 9:45pm On May 27, 2008
onlygirl:

@fellbabe,howdy babe,see i need your help.i can;t seems to get a good bra to buy.like i can;t determine my size.i ve a full bust yet i can;t wear a 36 because it will be too big neither can i wear a 34,it will be too small.i don;t understand all those uk sizes and american sizes.any advice.

your bra can make or break an outfit ,
many Nigerians don't wear the correct bra size, this is largely because they don't know their correct sizes and not many places offer fitting services.
I found a site that showed how u can do it yourself at home, all u need is a measuring tape and u're good to go. Note that these are uk measurements, most bras come with both uk and American measurements so it should be pretty easy finding your perfect size

To determine your correct size, you need to know 2 measurements, the band measurement and the cup measurement.

For the band measurement
Keep your bra on and measure in inches around your ribcage directly under your bust.
If it is an even number add 4 ins.
If it is an odd number add 5 ins.
This gives you the band or back size.
When measuring, you should always round down!
Your underband should be snug, e.g. If you achieve 29.5 ins then round down to 29 ins.
For example: your underband measurement is 29in then add 5 ins - you are a 34. 

[b]For the cup measurements/b]
Measure around the fullest part of your bust, the full bust measurement less or minus the underband = cup size.
When measuring, you should always round up!
The over bust measurement should always be generous, e.g. If you achieve 34.5 ins then round up to 35 ins.
34 Back size & 34 Full Bust size = A cup.
34 Back size & 35 Full Bust size (+1 ins difference) = B cup.
34 Back size & 36 Full Bust size (+2 ins difference) = C cup.
34 Back size & 37 Full Bust size (+3 ins difference) = D cup, 
progressing to DD cup, E, F etc
Re: Types Of Bra by mcwalker(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2008
mmmmmmmmmmm what a info. i think am a bit educated i know which and type get her nw.
thanks you all
Re: Types Of Bra by onlygirl(f): 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2008
wetin concern man for dis matter.i hope u will use the information fairly.
Re: Types Of Bra by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2008
[img]http://zoom.jcpenney.com//is/image/0900631b81169b78M.TIF?op_usm=1.5,.8,0,0&resmode=sharp&hei=250&wid=250[/img]

demi bra. . .love them, quite comfortable. .

am not selling o
Re: Types Of Bra by MethodMan3(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2008
ELASTIC KOSTAY!

RUBBER KOSTAY!

METAL KOSTAY!

BERE-KAN-YAN! grin
Re: Types Of Bra by fellybabe(f): 1:48am On Sep 24, 2008
Re: Types Of Bra by yvy1(f): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2008
pls where can I find bralleluia bras?

I've googled it, yahoo'ed it, jeeves'ed it, answers'ed it yet no concrete result but I'm yet to try wikipedia.
Re: Types Of Bra by yvy1(f): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2008
Phew!!! smiley

At Last!!! I Rachel Ray'ed it.

The correct spelling is Bra-llelujah and it's made by spanx, the industry name in body shapers.

Unfortunately, It doesn't run in big sizes. It stops in DD, some of us are actually HH and J.

How come it's only Freya, Panache, Goddess and Lejaby that make such big sizes?

Does anybody know where I can get 36HH strapless bras from? , So I don't come off looking vulgar like Cossy

Thanks.
Re: Types Of Bra by fellybabe(f): 2:59am On Oct 07, 2008
e yah and i used to have it. u hardly see people requesting for that size

anyway, i wll holla you if i get it.
Re: Types Of Bra by fellybabe(f): 3:04am On Oct 07, 2008
i love thissssssss

Re: Types Of Bra by ikamefa(f): 3:05am On Oct 07, 2008
Method-Man:

ELASTIC KOSTAY!

RUBBER KOSTAY!

METAL KOSTAY!

BERE-KAN-YAN! grin

" grin " hahaahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

kostay oni pako nko? " grin "
Re: Types Of Bra by fellybabe(f): 3:13am On Oct 07, 2008
na you know that one oooooooooo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Bra by funmi01: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2008
fellybabe do you have double silicon bra size 32 and how much is it.
Re: Types Of Bra by tangent(f): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2008
lacy,satin,padded,metallic.lolololol
Re: Types Of Bra by fellybabe(f): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2008
f[b]unmi01[/b][color=#006600][/color], i don't have at the moment
Re: Types Of Bra by mohawkchic(f): 7:19am On Nov 02, 2008
Other links relating to Finding the perfect bra or getting your measurement right!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-175810.0.html
Re: Types Of Bra by GinaUkey(f): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2008
Hanes Cross At The Back Bra, great for people who work long days, the straps are thick to for more support too, and you can't beat their prices, very affordable.

Re: Types Of Bra by fellybabe(f): 7:03am On Nov 09, 2008
love strap of that bra for iro and buba.
Re: Types Of Bra by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2009
Hi

I am interested in bra business. Anybody with good information should contact me through my e-mail ayokemi2003@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Types Of Bra by olugbenga4(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2009
CCC
Re: Types Of Bra by affablekay: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2009
Fellybabe, do you sell bras?
If yes, where are based ?
Re: Types Of Bra by affablekay: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2009
sorry, where are you based? Lagos or where
Re: Types Of Bra by olugbenga4(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2009
Well, I'm Lagosian, but school in Ilaro (my home town) Ogun state, but presently working at the Federal University Technology, Akure, Ondo State.

What about you.
Re: Types Of Bra by MyneWhite1(f): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2009
Anybody tried the new BODY by VS? It looks like a good one
Re: Types Of Bra by mohawkchic(f): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2009
Myne White:

Anybody tried the new BODY by VS? It looks like a good one

~I like the Seamless & Smooth feel. . no imprints on tee's or digging into the skin as it conforms into shape & is invisible under clothes!!

Re: Types Of Bra by blshgh: 6:23am On Dec 02, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Call This Haircut (photo) / UPDATED!!! Authentic and affordable watches on sale!!! One year warranty / Post Your Nice, Unique Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.