Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,467 members, 7,826,776 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) (61128 Views)

The Miracle Of Body Magic And Wonder Bra – By Etcetera / ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping / Wonder Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by thinka2: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2013
These oyinbos people and their romantic inventions. Anyway, it for benefits of mankind

The is the new wonder bra, InvisiBra: a strapless, backless bra that has just been produced for women to wear in order to maintain their dignity.
The bra claims to be a backless, strapless, self-adhesive bra that will lift and enhance cleavage but won’t slip off.

They say that due to the fact that most normal bras are burdensome to women - and men alike - Stick-on InvisiBra glues onto the breasts to give cleavage a boost - with NO fabric necessary

THE INVISIBLE BRA: HOW DOES IT WORK?

1. It is the clasp of the InvisiBra that makes it different, the firm says.
2. The stickiness is a special glue from Germany that regenerates itself every time it is washed.
'3. The shape of the cups for InvisiBra are unique and the way they are placed on the breasts and then clasped together in the centre gives the wearer support and lift.
4. 'It is the only self-adhesive bra that gives you a cleavage,' they say.
5. Handwash only, each bra can be reused up to 200 times.
6. InvisiBras are made from medical grade silicone with fabric or lace placed over the cups.
7. Invisibra say their silicone is medically proven to be safe for the skin.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/wonder-bra-for-women.html

Twitter @tutubranch

3 Likes

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by kolaoloye(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2013
What a nice development. Makes the job easier wink

37 Likes

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Enegod(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2013
kola oloye: What a nice development. Makes the job easier wink
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by yunkychy(f): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2013
kiss ;DHmmmmmmmm!! Dis bra is sexy oooooo.lol[color=#990000][/color]
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by dmcdad: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2013
What job is that

7 Likes

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by dmcdad: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2013
Nothing we no go see for this life.. So them mean say them really want make everything about girls be artificial abi? Well, this is far from surprising since women can have artificial asś, what else is remaining

6 Likes

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Lovebond34(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2013
Hope d bo*bs won't be invisiboobs?

9 Likes

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Caracta(f): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2013
It has stick-on glue? Like the one they use to trap rats? I smell cancer of the b00bsss tongue

5 Likes

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by modele2: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
I have one. Strangely enough the thing actually gives some support. Its great when used with strapless dresses thats when i deploy it(which is not vey often) . However cant be used when breastfeeding.

1 Like

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by uzoo: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
oohh yeaa... this bra really rocks, at first i thought it wouldn't hold on to your b.o.o.bs but amazingly it did the job.

i got one in N.u.d.ee ,by NU BRA.

1 Like

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by dridowu: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
baba oloye..................wc job b dat oooooooooo?

1 Like

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by ShyDare(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
dridowu: baba oloye..................wc job b dat oooooooooo?

Lol ! I tink he is referring to searching 4 jobs on jobberman.

3 Likes

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Oyibo and their inventions !

1 Like

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by StellaBella(f): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
I need one in Orobo size!

2 Likes

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Remaining invisible pant¡es grin Wonders shall never end indeed!

3 Likes

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
I wonder how it will fit on big breasts like cossy's breast

1 Like

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by thunderclap(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
the bra dey like calabash ;
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Jessicanoble(f): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
How much? Can I buy it in naija

1 Like

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
C the look on the other guy!
So excited! cheesy
But this bra wont work for full chested babes na!

Btw, c Abs...I need to work out more often angry

2 Likes

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by UjSizzle(f): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
oi now that's a bra i'd love to own cheesy
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Jeezyy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nice one
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hmmm....
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by alleviate2002us(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Caracta:

Omo....babes, did u see how those belle of the chicks are

Thats what am talking....remember we gisted about it less than 24hrs ago grin cheesy wink cool
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by nep2ra(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mehn! Check out those flat abs. Wow!!!
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
chei we guys don finish!
now how we go take know flippers n original bosoms b4 we date any gal? grin
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by one9jeria: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
nawooo. you can also find similar updates at www.bettergists..com

1 Like

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by shangpearlz(f): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Lord av mercy on U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ children
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
My Prayers Have Been Answered

5 Likes

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
Whats invincible here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect / Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN / Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.