Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 (39566 Views)

Prisca Emelike Is Miss Tourism Lagos 2016 - Photos / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx:

CFCfan - gatts sell them a dream and act innocent.

I was like: "Are you sure that's real?".... and went on conversing with her from there about how I've never seen a naija chic with a batty as big as that blah blah blah.
Badt guy! She liked you
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre:

The hot weather isn't helping matters, girls go out in scanty clothes now, the temptation for guys is now very high.

Judges will have fill days settling assault cases
Please o, don't assault lady, even if they are unlad.

1 Like

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by 25Calibre(m): 1:24am On Jul 11, 2013
CFCfan:
Please o, don't assault lady, even if they are unlad.

Haha no I can't do that, I love my freedom so much, I can't survive in jail
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre:

The hot weather isn't helping matters, girls go out in scanty clothes now, the temptation for guys is now very high.

Judges will have field days settling assault cases

Trust me...especially when they wear maxi-dresses.

You just feel like holding them tight when talking to them, to be honest. It's that crazy!!
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by shadrach77: 1:27am On Jul 11, 2013
Ronaldinho ! grin grin grin
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 11, 2013
CFCfan:
Badt guy! She liked you

I'll find out with time...but she's on a long thing for now.

I just need to keep going to that restaurant to buy food. grin
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by 25Calibre(m): 1:29am On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx:

Trust me...especially when they wear maxi-dresses.

You just feel like holding them tight when talking to them, to be honest. It's that crazy!!

And there is something about the female body, it's way softer than that of a guy, when they walk in those light material dresses, you can see their butts giggle from side to side.

Damn! God I thank you for creating females

2 Likes

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 1:31am On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx:

I'll find out with time...but she's on a long thing for now.

I just need to keep going to that restaurant to buy food. grin
So, you buy food because you wan see batty? A British batty for that matter.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre:

And there is something about the female body, it's way softer than that of a guy, when they walk in those light material dresses, you can see their butts giggle from side to side.

Damn! God I thank you for creating females

We give God all of the glory for black women!!! grin

Sometimes, you just have to stop and stare at how some of them were wonderfully created, tbh.

It's just a pity that we can't marry more than one!!

We need to bring polygamy back, yo!!! grin
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
The lady is a Nigerian.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 1:34am On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx:

Sometimes, you just have to stop and stare at how some of them were wonderfully created, tbh.

It seems you don't know why some young guys are joining Islam.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 11, 2013
Afam4eva:

Damn!! That's the power of batty, yo. grin

Yo afam, you need to see this chic!!
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 11, 2013
Afam4eva:

Lmao @ Islam..

Islam won't get me the type of chics that I want.

Most of the chics out here have Islamophobia.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
I thought it was all about the 72 virgins.

1 Like

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by 25Calibre(m): 1:37am On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx:

I'm telling you! I saw these black girls on a bus on Saturday, they wore this haircut where one side is shaved and the other side unshaved (I don't know what it's called) these girls were smoking hot, and to top it all up, the wore just shorts

Damn! I felt like going after them when they alighted

Polygamy will be lovely.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by IjeomaAzunna: 1:42am On Jul 11, 2013
angry Abeg..make u ppl go an sit down. She is a beautiful gal in persin sef..inside and out and showed out in de pageant. Very humble. Congratulations! Keep de flag flying high. God is your strength kiss

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by kpozite(m): 1:47am On Jul 11, 2013
Eleazarrh: Person wey suppose don marry dey do beauty pageant. Smh
Word tell her
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre:
I'm telling you! I saw these black girls on a bus on Saturday, they wore this haircut where one side is shaved and the other side unshaved (I don't know what it's called) these girls were smoking hot, and to top it all up, the wore just shorts

Damn! I felt like going after them when they alighted

Polygamy will be lovely.

Bruv, you should've gone after them...you never know, one of them might be on it. I saw a nice chic at the train station a few weeks ago... didn't know she was going to talk to me because she was screwing her face and had all types of LVs on. You know one of them superficial type chics. I just decided to talk to her to see what's she about it. And she responded well - it was like we've known each other for time.

Anyway, I messed up after the 3rd date...I was just moving too fast and she thought I was only after the skirts cos of her past relationships. We're still cool but not like before. I can't be baby-sitting no chic cos of what someone else did to her. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 11, 2013
IjeomaAzunna: angry Abeg..make u ppl go an sit down. She is a beautiful gal in persin sef..inside and out and showed out in de pageant. Very humble. Congratulations! Keep de flag flying high. God is your strength kiss

Have you got pics of her bum? undecided
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by IjeomaAzunna: 2:00am On Jul 11, 2013
She's a lovely person. I've seen ha

1 Like

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by IjeomaAzunna: 2:01am On Jul 11, 2013
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by IjeomaAzunna: 2:02am On Jul 11, 2013
We should encourage our own especially.

2 Likes

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by 25Calibre(m): 2:03am On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx:

Bruv, you should've gone after them...you never know, one of them might be on it. I saw a nice chic at the train station a few weeks ago... didn't know she was going to talk to me because she was screwing her face and had all types of LVs on. You know one of them superficial type chics. I just decided to talk to her to see what's she about it. And she responded well - it was like we've known each other for time.

Anyway, I messed up after the 3rd date...I was just moving too fast and she thought I was only after the skirts cos of her past relationships. We're still cool but not like before. I can't be baby-sitting no chic cos of what someone else did to her. undecided

It wasn't possible, first they were about 3 or 4, second I was going somewhere and couldn't just alight with them just for the sole purpose of chasing them, third it was so hot, I never wanted to go into the sun.

You talk to a chic on a train? how do you do that, were there people on the train? Black girls are too uptight, they don't give it up easily. They are like a giant concrete wall, you got to gradually chip away that wall to get anything.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Miriachi: 2:05am On Jul 11, 2013
Teethy gal grin
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 11, 2013
IjeomaAzunna: We should encourage our own especially.

Bum looks alright. wink
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 2:08am On Jul 11, 2013
Are you sure you're not the girl. You just opened this account to defend. Pls, if you're her, hit me up. I'm from Enugu too grin

1 Like

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 11, 2013

It's not just about encouraging our own. What good comes out of these miss Africa USA contests? These things always seem like a phony attempt to "connect with home", but I don't recall any winners locally or nationally making any significant impact here, talkless of Nigeria or their respective countries. It seems like another title to me.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by IjeomaAzunna: 2:12am On Jul 11, 2013
Lol noo o. I just hate seeing ppl talk bad about someone. And I met ha na. We should support one anoda
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre:
It wasn't possible, first they were about 3 or 4, second I was going somewhere and couldn't just alight with them just for the sole purpose of chasing them, third it was so hot, I never wanted to go into the sun.

You talk to a chic on a train? how do you do that, were there people on the train? Black girls are too uptight, they don't give it up easily. They are like a giant concrete wall, you got to gradually chip away that wall to get anything.

Oh ok. Anyway, when they're more than one - just go for the least attractive one among them and get it popping with her.

Bruv., it wasn't on the train. It was at Euston station. I was coming from West Midlands and she was coming uni or something. But the train chirpsing is live, tho. That's enough time to get whatever you want to get. Don't watch people, bruv. Just do your thing.

Black chics are hard and feisty as fvck but you need to build your game around that. For me, I can only talk to black chics - my game can't win a white chic. grin I just stay away from white chics, I don't know how to speech them. Anyway, with black chics, you need to talk about what they can relate to; avoid asking them too many questions; and be funny. Once, you can get the digits and it's a working number, then 40% of the problem is solved.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by 25Calibre(m): 2:24am On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx:

Oh ok. Anyway, when they're more than one - just go for the least attractive one among them and get it popping with her.

Bruv., it wasn't on the train. It was at Euston station. I was coming from West Midlands and she was coming uni or something. But the train chirpsing is live, tho. That's enough time to get whatever you want to get. Don't watch people, bruv. Just do your thing.

Black chics are hard and feisty as fvck but you need to build your game around that. For me, I can only talk to black chics - my game can't win a white chic. grin I just stay away from white chics, I don't know how to speech them. Anyway, with black chics, you need to talk about what they can relate to; avoid asking them too many questions; and be funny. Once, you can get the digits and it's a working number, then 40% of problem is solved.

I'm more comfortable with black chics, I don't have problems wooing them but they are too complex for my liking.

One black chic i met at O2 annoyed me, after I spent days wooing her, she even flirt with me, and then she dropped a bombshell While we were discussing one day. She told me she practices ........ ( I can't remember what she called it) but it basically means " no s*x before marriage, I just felt like all my efforts were futile, I ran away.

Since then my morale has dropped
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre:
I'm more comfortable with black chics, I don't have problems wooing them but they are too complex for my liking.

One black chic i met at O2 annoyed me, after I spent days wooing her, she even flirt with me, and then she dropped a bombshell While we were discussing one day. She told me she practices ........ ( I can't remember what she called it) but it basically means " no s*x before marriage, I just felt like all my efforts were futile, I ran away.

Since then my morale has dropped

Bwahahahahahahaha

Damn!! Fam, these chics tell more lies than lucifer. grin A chic is gonna tell you that she's a virgin, but she already has a child. A chic will tell you that she has only been with one guy, but everyone and their pops already passed through her. I can't trust women. You should have kept the whole thing going and run a credit/background check on her. That's how you can win out on these risky roads. grin
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx: Perhaps, that's how most Africans chics in America look. And they probably need to be "teethful" to be able to bite those massive XXL American cheese burgers.

Damn!! God bless the African chics in the UK - you lot are the best in the world!! wink

Pleeeeaaaazzzzeee!!!! African Girls is the U.K? Lmaooo Compared to the ones in the States?

Shymexx abeg I like you, stop am.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Keep Dreadlocks If You're Not Ready: The Dos And Don'ts. / Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car / Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.