Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

The Old Testament ‘bible’ An X Rated Horror Story With War Criminal Cast Of Worl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Old Testament ‘bible’ An X Rated Horror Story With War Criminal Cast Of Worl (988 Views)

Is New Testament Bible Sufficient? / False Prophecies Of The New Testament (bible) / BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Old Testament ‘bible’ An X Rated Horror Story With War Criminal Cast Of Worl by Virick(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Please bear in ur thoughts, that i am a 'registered' catholic and reserve my right to unrestrained criticism of Christianity and its foundation - the 99% Lie that is the bible. I would suggest u of other religions start asking relevant questions about ur 'faith' as none can take the beam out of thine eyes, except self of thee...

...as many parts of the Old Testament are so riddled with jew lies and jew blasphemies that lionize and make heroes of the most putrid vicious sadistic war criminals in mankind’s records as to make a decent man sick to his stomach. NONE of it makes sense or supports goodness and justice.

Virtually all of the jew heroes of the jew Bible are the most reprobate cheating sadistic murderous materialistic adulterous sex crazed dysfunctional hypocrite schizophrenic deceiving remorseless lascivious sadistic cruel vicious X rated personalities one could imagine. I could not even imagine having even one of these reptiles as a neighbor or role model for my children including their women.

Found at

http://mynameisjoecortina./2013/07/09/the-old-testament-bible-an-x-rated-horror-story-with-war-criminal-cast-of-worlds-worst-jews/#more-829

(1) (Reply)

See A Church Where Pastor And Church Congregation Worship Uncla*d [PHOTOS] / 10 Bible Verses That Are Grossly Misunderstood / Read, Make Amends And Be Saved!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.