Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,754 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists (26102 Views)

Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters / Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ / Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by thelastPope(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2013
Pataki:

Be neutral in a government sponsored by Retardeen to kill innocent Nigerians? Was it not Jonathan himself who became a spokesperson for MEND following the October 1, 2010 bombing?

You are a bigger fool if you think digging up a 2012 article in July 2013 will help you in your campaign of calumny and bad blood and bigotted hatred of one man because of his state of Origin or tribe! You guys will sink with this your negative campaign and attempt to bring down one man. You cannot fight against GOD! Keep trying!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Aedesmuskeeto: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2013
Umaekpe: my dear why do u people always allowed to b brainwashed by d people who dnt wnt Nigeria to stand,dis case has been closed & d offender has also convicted,so why do we always follow false information,my dear u ar matured enough pls dnt allow urself to b used secondly becos d first one might b a mistake,let us value wat we have & also give kudos to whom ever dat is doing well,dis tussilin will not take us any where:buhari & co, unestly don't mean well for dis country
for ya mind abi?? Mtcheww
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by monex(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2013
Pataki: There is surely no way this foolish man that is the President will avoid spending the remaining part of his years in jail.

Ibori, don't worry. Your brother will soon come and join you.

Jonathan and his hippopotamus wife's hands are heavily soaked in blood! Their end I can predict will be the worst this nation has ever seen or experienced.

their end might be the worst but it would not be justified as Nigeria has had much worse presidents.

i dont like GEJ but you are taking this too personal.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by mbatudo: 11:20am On Jul 11, 2013
Tension arises in calabar as youth fears for cult crash. These few days the have been killings of which is not well known to people only to those connected and calls has been running looking for the right intel on which group is taking the heat.I believe soon it will be an alarming sitution.

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Pataki: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

You are a bigger fool if you think digging up a 2012 article in July 2013 will help you in your campaign of calumny and bad blood and bigotted hatred of one man because of his state of Origin or tribe! You guys will sink with this your negative campaign and attempt to bring down one man. You cannot fight against GOD! Keep trying!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Negate my opinion with facts not insults. Is that a hard task for your Otueke village brain to undertake? Who is your GOD - GEJ? undecided You are lettered, but shallow in reasoning, I must say.

Did Jonathan not publicly defend MEND against the October 1, 2010?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nicepoker(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2013
Pataki: There is surely no way this foolish man that is the President will avoid spending the remaining part of his years in jail.

Jonathan and his hippopotamus wife's hands are heavily soaked in blood! Their end I can predict will be the worst this nation has ever seen or experienced.
u must be a ram 4 saying that.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2013
Cokeroo:

Ma guy, in the light of recent events in rivers state, ngf, etc, this report is even more relevant today. There's nothing old about it. It is what Jonathan is, a deceiving ,lying and manipulative cretin.

Same as Insincere9gerian,Billyonaire and their fellow(widows)netizens.That is their job here on NL.
You will recognise them by their posts.Shallow,tribal bigots.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Pataki: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2013
monex:

their end might be the worst but it would not be justified as Nigeria has had much worse presidents.

i dont like GEJ but you are taking this too personal.

I don't know about you, but I live in a society where you are all held accountable for just one loss of life. I don't tolerate a President who tells me that the killers and murderers in Yobe will end up in hell fire. He was not elected to be a Pastor. He was elected to ensure that lives and properties under his care are maintained and properly ensured.

When a known terrorist group in Nigeria perpetrates a crime and the first person to speak out as their defence attorney is the president of my country, then it raises grave concerns for not only me, but you as well. It becomes personal when lives are lost countlessly under this evil man and all he can do is to be preaching sermons and defending the criminals at every whims and caprices displayed.

Just because it has not affected anyone close to you or mine, does not mean it should not be personal. We all have a PERSONAL stake in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Wsdm: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

You want us to forget a mystery that has not been resolved? Why is Dele Giwa's murder still used to attack IBB till date? So you people can explore any damn antics to exonerate GEJ from all these atrocities in the country under his watch?
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by max1113(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2013

Ñ
Gej till 2019
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by thelastPope(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2013
Wsdm:
You want us to forget a mystery that has not been resolved? Why is Dele Giwa's murder still used to attack IBB till date? So you people can explore any damn antics to exonerate GEJ from all these atrocities in the country under his watch?

What unresolved nonsense? Digging up old threads after you have been taken to the cleaners and exposed as hypocrites and unpatriotic folks over and over again? Nice try...Your bitterness stinks!
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2013
I STILL DE LAF cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by lincolnj88: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2013
Gej is d best....young & vibrant unlike those northern ,old soldiers, weak ,visionless and clueless leaders....e.g admiral nyako , gen ibb, gen marwa, gen buhari, jang, david mark, living dead demba suntai, bokoramis shettima, foolish wamako, all dis people are not supose to b in politics, politics is for young and vibrant men.all northerns governors are old thieves which have hold dier states as ransom but look at d south with young vibrant governors busy developing dier state and not training extremist, political haterz, almajiris, doing mass weding for thier people, using state fund for sponsoring pilgrimage and breaking of fast...pls dis northerners grow up and stop hating jonathan
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by nagoma(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2013
lincolnj88: Gej is d best....young & vibrant unlike those northern ,old soldiers, weak ,visionless and clueless leaders....e.g admiral nyako , gen ibb, gen marwa, gen buhari, jang, david mark, living dead demba suntai, bokoramis shettima, foolish wamako, all dis people are not supose to b in politics, politics is for young and vibrant men.all northerns governors are old thieves which have hold dier states as ransom but look at d south with young vibrant governors busy developing dier state and not training extremist, political haterz, almajiris, doing mass weding for thier people, using state fund for sponsoring pilgrimage and breaking of fast...pls dis northerners grow up and stop hating jonathan

What about the young and vibrant abia governor?
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by nagoma(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2013
nwekesimon68: It is only a fool who does nt knw wen a breadfruit firewood is shared. Do u tink dat Henry okah wud hav been a life if Gej is aware of dat bombing? Do u tink dat Henry okah wud hav been alife to give his testimony in the court if Gej masterminded that abuja bombing? We shud tink b4 making useless comments pls. Henry is an illegal gun merchant who is frustrated by his business collapse

The word is "alive" and not alife please.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by lincolnj88: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2013
nagoma:

What about the young and vibrant abia governor?
i bet u he is doing more than enough to see is state competing with d best...u cant compare abia state governor achievement wit any northern state gorvenor...he beats dem all
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by pheesayor(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2013
The information might not be recent but does it change the fact that it is the truth
Sincere 9gerian: October 1 Bombing: Henry Okah Insists Jonathan Masterminded Bomb Attacks

Submitted by LEADERSHIP EDITORS on May 3, 2012 - 5:42am

Imported User:
AHURAKA ISAH, GEORGE AGBA

Mr. Henry Okah who is standing trial in South African magistrate court, yesterday, told the court that President Goodluck Jonathan and his aides organized the October 1, 2010...

That report was written in May 2012 but we are now in July 2013 for goodness sake. It seems regurgitation of STALE and DECOMPOSED reports is the latest from the bag of tricks of online vultures. Desperation has surely crept in, all in attempt to resurrect the dying APC project. But the degree of shamelessness is just appalling.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Melancholy(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2013
taharqa2: If you ACN e-Rats like, go and resurrect an Article that is more than a year old, containing d opinions of a Drowning and Discredicted Terrorist, who hv now been convicted, it wudn't change anytin ie that u guys are bn a Bunch of LOSERS, who were beaten mercilessly by d 'clueless' one, and as things are presently going, wud also be beaten even more d very next time...
can't u see that no better future ahead of GEJ and PDP?
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by ballabriggs: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
OVOKO! OVOKO!! OVOKO!!!

President Osama Bin Jonathan, Grand Criminal of the Federal Republic and spokesman of MEND aka Jomo Gbomo.

We always knew they were the ones behind the violence.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by alekzandr05(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
"sitting on the fence"... how much convinced are yhu guys that it was actually GEJ that masterminded the bomb blast. That dude might have been settled to aid a blackmail against GEJ. Everythang's possible in politics. smiley
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
In evry lie,der is 1atom+1molecule of trut..onli God no...-''bt nawa sha
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by shineeye1: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
Okah is now suffering from DEPRESSION.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by wazobaaa: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tell us something we don't know undecided
smiley smileycant u see the man is confuse let wait ans see the out come[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by paranorman(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
aduboy: Who killed General Azazi and why? Some will say he died of plane crash but I want to let nairalanders know that most aircrafts explode after going down and any that explodes mid air is under rocket or bomb attack. That was General Azazi's case.

are you an expert or something? Although i aint no expert, but mee theenk 'tis possible for an aircraft to explode on air o.. Except you got some kinda analysis you wanna explain to me or something.. Though tis posible that he was killed sha

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by MiloRambaldi(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
So a terrorist accuses the President of being a terrorist and some people think it's newsworthy. SMH.

It happens to Obama all the time. No biggy GEJ, no response needed for the desparados.

http://www.infowars.com/bill-ayers-says-obama-is-a-terrorist/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/19/noam-chomsky-obama-dedicated-increasing-terrorism/

Much to the annoyance of plenty desperate to rule people, GEJ will finish his first term in 2015 and possibly go for a 2nd one. Just like the much maligned Obama.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
I av always known dat d president's hand is nt completely clean in dis boko haram saga.. But wat i dnt knw is.. Wat does he hope to gain 4rm all dis..
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
I think we nid Jack Bauer in this country
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by BUSHHUNTER: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
Wah more can i say

I DEY FEAR 4 D FUTURE (IF ATALL DIA IS ANY) OF DIX COU3.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by achu442(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
[b][/b]TALK IS FREE...Many even say Obama is terrorist...And for those of you abusing ur leader that God appointed over u....Why not just shut up and leave Baba God to judge him...cos opening ur wide mouth won"t change anything.Abi dem go pay u for talking nonsense..?TALK IS FREE...Many even say Obama is terrorist...And for those of you abusing ur leader that God appointed over u....Why not just shut up and leave Baba God to judge him...cos opening ur wide mouth won"t change anything.Abi dem go pay u for talking nonsense..?TALK IS FREE...Many even say Obama is terrorist...And for those of you abusing ur leader that God appointed over u....Why not just shut up and leave Baba God to judge him...cos opening ur wide mouth won"t change anything.Abi dem go pay u for talking nonsense..?
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by pheesayor(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pataki:

I don't know about you, but I live in a society where you are all held accountable for just one loss of life. I don't tolerate a President who tells me that the killers and murderers in Yobe will end up in hell fire. He was not elected to be a Pastor. He was elected to ensure that lives and properties under his care are maintained and properly ensured.

When a known terrorist group in Nigeria perpetrates a crime and the first person to speak out as their defence attorney is the president of my country, then it raises grave concerns for not only me, but you as well. It becomes personal when lives are lost countlessly under this evil man and all he can do is to be preaching sermons and defending the criminals at every whims and caprices displayed.

Just because it has not affected anyone close to you or mine, does not mean it should not be personal. We all have a PERSONAL stake in this country.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by dolphinife: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
pls shut that your mouth and never say something you are not sure of. By profession, am an aeronautical engineer. We've had thousands of aircraft that exploded mid-air without being attacked by rocket or bomb.

several times, an aeroplane will pass through volcano ash unknowingly and it would explode and crash, u telling me it was bombed? Severally, mechanical faults has resulted in aeroplanes exploding. infact, some passengers unknowingly, through their careless attitudes, tampered with the mechanical designs of the aeroplane and smoke would start coming out.......dnt just even spit rubbish pls

aduboy: Who killed General Azazi and why? Some will say he died of plane crash but I want to let nairalanders know that most aircrafts explode after going down and any that explodes mid air is under rocket or bomb attack. That was General Azazi's case.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
All dis are just haters work. Papa GEJ .nnam biko chiri gawa anyi nor gi na azu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 / Benue Govt. Reacts To Apostle Johnson Suleman's Donation Of N5m To The State IDP / NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.