Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,516 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists (26256 Views)

Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters / Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ / Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by abagoro(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mr. Henry Okah who is standing trial in South African magistrate court, yesterday, told the court that President Goodluck Jonathan  and his aides organized  the October 1, 2010 bomb attacks in Abuja  in a desperate political strategy to demonize political opponents, and win popular sympathy ahead of the 2011 elections.

Henry Okah, the detained leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND), who is being blamed for the 2010 Independence Day bomb that killed at least 10 people with many more injured, told a South African court the attacks were sponsored by President Goodluck Jonathan.

However,  the federal government who has linked MEND leader’s brother, Charles Okah and four others to the 2010 Independence Day twin bombing has also arraigned them before a Federal High Court in Abuja for the acts of terrorism and other treasonable offences. 

In a 194 page affidavit deposed to at a South African court, the MEND leader, Henry Okah yesterday said that the president and those working for him, had engineered similar attacks prior to October 1 bombing in March 2010.

Meanwhile, President Goodluck Jonathan has faulted the claims of Okah before a South African court.

Speaking through his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, the president described Okah’s claims as not only false, but lacking factual foundation.

A statement made available to LEADERSHIP yesterday night reads in part: “The Presidency categorically affirms that these allegations are false in their entirety and without any factual foundation.

As the case of Mr. Okah’s involvement in the plotting and execution of terrorist attacks in Nigeria is already before a court of competent jurisdiction in South Africa, the Presidency does not intend to say anymore on the matter for now and will, in accordance with due process and international law, make a full representation on the matter to the court when the trial opens.”

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/23597/2012/05/03/october_1_bombing_henry_okah_insists_jonathan_masterminded_bomb_attacks.html

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tell us something we don't know undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by abagoro(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
DivideUs: Tell us something we don't know undecided

Can't you see the writing on the wall?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by TRILLIONIAR: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
WHOEVER DID IT WILL BE PURNISHED. HIT LIKE WITH YOUR AMEN

75 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by abagoro(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
I'm sure the case will be re-visited in the near future and justice shall surely prevail.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Pataki: 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
There is surely no way this foolish man that is the President will avoid spending the remaining part of his years in jail.

Ibori, don't worry. Your brother will soon come and join you.

Jonathan and his hippopotamus wife's hands are heavily soaked in blood! Their end I can predict will be the worst this nation has ever seen or experienced.

43 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Afam4eva(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
Why should Henry Okah be believed? But i wonder why Jonathan was holding brief for Mend when that happened. I had never seen a president defend a terrorist organization until Jonathan became the spokesman for MEND.

30 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Sloan: 12:02am On Jul 11, 2013
The retardeen will suffer the most of all former leaders when he goes bust, either way!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by brownlord: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2013
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by nuclearboy(m): 12:03am On Jul 11, 2013
I am always reminded of MacBeth

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by homesteady(m): 12:11am On Jul 11, 2013
But come oh!! I've heard many people saying -
My president is a very weak man!! He can't even control Boko Haram!! The worst is that he is not even the head of his house!! His wife is the head!!

SO HOW CAN THIS SAME PRESIDENT ORGANISE SUCH A WICKED ACT!!
HOW CAN THIS SAME MAN KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE JUST TO DEMONIZE HIS OPPONENTS??

NA WA OH!!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by aduboy(m): 12:14am On Jul 11, 2013
Who killed General Azazi and why? Some will say he died of plane crash but I want to let nairalanders know that most aircrafts explode after going down and any that explodes mid air is under rocket or bomb attack. That was General Azazi's case.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by brownlord: 12:17am On Jul 11, 2013
homesteady: But come oh!! I've heard many people saying -
My president is a very weak man!! He can't even control Boko Haram!! The worst is that he is not even the head of his house!! His wife is the head!!

NA WA OH!!

Your sickness never still finish?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by aduboy(m): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2013
homesteady: But come oh!! I've heard many people saying -

NA WA OH!!
I used to be a fan of Jonathan but the president is so desperate for power. He has forgotten that it is God who gives power.This whole Amaechi saga has convincely proved and cleared some doubts.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by dayokanu(m): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2013
Henry Okah already said it.

What became of Dokpesi and IBB? What of those text messages they showed us " Na we do am" "lets meet at IBB campaign office"

Azazi told us that Retardeen Jonathan and PDP are behind Boko Haram and immediately They organize for am

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by mrman2(m): 12:41am On Jul 11, 2013
TRILLIONIAR: WHOEVER DID IT WILL BE PURNISHED. HIT LIKE WITH YOUR AMEN
keep this rubbish on Facebook please. It's very annoying. Click like ko press like ni. angry

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by taharqa2: 12:47am On Jul 11, 2013
If you ACN e-Rats like, go and resurrect an Article that is more than a year old, containing d opinions of a Drowning and Discredicted Terrorist, who hv now been convicted, it wudn't change anytin ie that u guys are bn a Bunch of LOSERS, who were beaten mercilessly by d 'clueless' one, and as things are presently going, wud also be beaten even more d very next time...

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 11, 2013
October 1 Bombing: Henry Okah Insists Jonathan Masterminded Bomb Attacks

Submitted by LEADERSHIP EDITORS on May 3, 2012 - 5:42am

Imported User:
AHURAKA ISAH, GEORGE AGBA

Mr. Henry Okah who is standing trial in South African magistrate court, yesterday, told the court that President Goodluck Jonathan and his aides organized the October 1, 2010...

That report was written in May 2012 but we are now in July 2013 for goodness sake. It seems regurgitation of STALE and DECOMPOSED reports is the latest from the bag of tricks of online vultures. Desperation has surely crept in, all in attempt to resurrect the dying APC project. But the degree of shamelessness is just appalling.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by homesteady(m): 12:56am On Jul 11, 2013
They are all listening to what he is saying!! But if his fellow ex-militant Asari says anything, they will start insulting him!! They 'll remind us that he was once a criminal!!

#selective amnesia

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by braine(m): 1:35am On Jul 11, 2013
A drowning man pulls whoever he holds with him.

Although this allegation my be true, as it seems like something Mr Jonathan is capable of. I don't trust him one bit.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 11, 2013
Afam4eva: While should Henry Okah be believed? But i wonder why Jonathan was holding brief for Mend when that happened. I had never seen a president defend a terrorist organization until Jonathan became the spokesman for MEND.

The Boko Haram has @ today signed a cease fire with federal government. Imagine that Sambo was the one who brokered the deal as the VP. Ge had met face to face with the BH leaders and peace has returned to some extent. Imagine that Sambo ihas become the President, most of the BH members are either under some trainings or contracts and then suddenly on OCT 1st, a bomb goes off ans someone comes out to claim it was done by the BH.

And Sambo says, "it cant be". It does not make him a spokesman for BH.

Henry Okar has denied being a member of MEND, but his members in Nigeria are threatening war over him.

Anybody that believes henry should have his head examined. Henry is a gun runner whose trade was terminated by the amnesty. It is unfortunate that his criminal gang signed their signature as MEND.

BH claims they were not responsible for killings of school children, they might be telling the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by AbuMikey(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2013
What I know!
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by kkkp: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2013
Trainee president

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by lakpalakpa: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2013
The blood of those spilled by GEJ will haunt him and his obese wife and children to their graves..

cool

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2013
dayokanu: Henry Okah already said it.

What became of Dokpesi and IBB? What of those text messages they showed us " Na we do am" "lets meet at IBB campaign office"

Azazi told us that Retardeen Jonathan and PDP are behind Boko Haram and immediately They organize for am

So Sad
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by iamswizz(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2013
so our president is a terrorist?
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by MilesLamar(m): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2013
Is wa o undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2013
TRILLIONIAR: WHOEVER DID IT WILL BE PURNISHED. HIT LIKE WITH YOUR AMEN

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by 3ace(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2013
But I thought this man had already been sentenced and jailed?
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by mankind80(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2013
If i hear
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Willgates(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2013
Lmao... Okah is such a clown ;-)
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by mgbeketoto: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm!
BOKO HARAM TOO! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS / Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries / Ondo Election: Official INEC Result Updates In 17 Local Governments - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.