Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. (1261 Views)

Am I Suffering From Acute Memory Loss Or Forgetfulness? / My Experience With Tramadol Capsule .suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. / Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. by Diamondpicture(m): 3:49am On Jul 11, 2013
Hi, nairalanders something happened to me yesterday evening till now that i am typing these post, a friend of mine came to my house around 4 pm i was so tired so when i coplained to him he asked me to get a drug name tramol when i sent someone to go get it and he couldnt find it the woman gave him tramadol and said to the boy that they both do the same work . So when the boy came back my friend mixed 5 tablet with lacasera for me and 5 for himself after taking it my eyes were filled with sleep that i couldnt stand up but the funniest or stupid thing involved is that i tried sleeping since 9 pm but i cant but i am feeling so sleepy at the same time and all my body i mean all my body has been scratching me badly and i am so unconfotable please am i alright or am going gaga do u guys knw anything that i can do to stop these plz.
Re: Suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. by k2039: 4:23am On Jul 11, 2013
See a doctor tomorrow morning or direct your post to the health section. I think it's just a side reaction for you, just as some people are allergic to quine.

Besides, you just committed drug abuse.
Re: Suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 11, 2013
My advice.. don't take the drug again.. Sounds like an allergy. No need to see a doctor.
Re: Suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. by Ochek: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2013
You ve taken an over does of the drug. I know it well. The woman was right about tramol and tramadol. However, it is actually a controlled drug and not to be sold over the counter (OTC). It is an addictive drug. It is majorly used as an analgesic however, it depressess the neverous system leaving you dizzy. But as it is in ur case, your friend has given you an over does of the drug. You re adviced to see a doc if you still ve this feeling for an IV saline to help flush ur system. But if you re better off now, i advice you take loads of water as you can throught the day.
Re: Suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. by jaytime(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2013
Op, that your friend no try at all.... I was sold that drug to relieve pain in one of my head and warned by the Pharmacist to take only 1 capsule a day. That night I slept like a baby. The following day I still suffered overhang. How much more taking 4? Sorry bro, eat some bitter kola. It will help ur liver.
Re: Suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. by tjskii(f): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
Take palmoil,twil neutraliz d effect of d drug
Re: Suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper: My advice.. don't take the drug again.. Sounds like an allergy. No need to see a doctor.
for every case of drug reaction or abuse doctors or pharmacists need to know for them to take necessary action. lady ,that is not allergy it is overdose. so he needs to see a doctor.
Re: Suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. by ifysworld(f): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2013
Eat coconut and take palm oil asap.
Re: Suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. by mecussey(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2013
I dont understand why people take drugs for sleep. Why not eat weed food or a bottle of beer if you are not a regular drinker. Sleeping drugs do more harm than good. These same drugs are made with either ethernol or DHT(alcohol or weed) and preserved with chemicals which i may call xenoestogens, they are not healthy.
Re: Suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. by Diamondpicture(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
Thanks for all your comment just woke up frm sleep now and it seems like i am getting better

(1) (Reply)

3 Days JOHESU Warning Strike / ******** 10 Biggest Brain Damaging Habits ******** / Perfect Biotics- Why Should Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.