Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Denzel Washington Caught Cheating On His Wife For 30 Years? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denzel Washington Caught Cheating On His Wife For 30 Years? (1658 Views)

Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot / Denzel Washington On The Cover Of GQ's Magazine October Style Issue / Denzel Washington Vs Will Smith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denzel Washington Caught Cheating On His Wife For 30 Years? by arthur2k5: 5:38am On Jul 11, 2013
Well, that's if you believe Radar Online. Below is how they are reporting it...

Flight star Denzel Washington has been married for 30 years, but despite a seemingly idillic relationship with his wife, he is now caught up in a cheating scandal as photographs of Denzel apparently with and kissing another woman are being shopped, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Denzel, 58, and his wife Pauletta, 62, recently did an interview with Ebony magazine giving what what called a “rare portrait” into “one of Hollywood’s longest running couples.”

But several photos that have been shopped to various media outlets appear to show Denzel with another woman and kissing her on the lips, in what appears to be a passionate moment.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Gi6xTuz1jBg/Ud4f119tk8I/AAAAAAAB1eM/kHX70JAR6MQ/s400/3.jpg[/img]
Those photos are a stark contrast to what his wife Pauletta recently told Ebony.

“I live with this man. I see the down part. I see the sad part. I see every part,” Pauletta told the magazine.

“He has and knows he has stability in me as his wife. That’s what gives him strength, regardless if he misuses it. I can’t dwell on that. But I do know that gives him a great platform to go and fly.”

Four photographs, seen by Radar and shopped to other media outlets, show him sitting on a couch with a young lady, and then throughout the series of pictures he grabs her arm and pulls her in for a kiss on the lips in one. The woman is not identified and Radar was not able to verify the authenticity of the photographs.

Well, they can shop all they want. Pauletta has made it clear she's never going to leave Denzel.

Source: Niajagaga

FB:www.facebook.com/naijagaga
Re: Denzel Washington Caught Cheating On His Wife For 30 Years? by israel007: 6:04am On Jul 11, 2013
Nice couple
Re: Denzel Washington Caught Cheating On His Wife For 30 Years? by OgaTheTop2: 6:22am On Jul 11, 2013
You can't break this couple.
Re: Denzel Washington Caught Cheating On His Wife For 30 Years? by 3ace(m): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2013
Once you become a celebrity, anything you do na news. Infact, you loose your privacy the day you start becoming famous.
Re: Denzel Washington Caught Cheating On His Wife For 30 Years? by k2039: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2013
“I live with this man. I see the down part. I see the sad part. I see every part,” Pauletta told the magazine.

“He has and knows he has stability in me as his wife. That’s what gives him strength, regardless if he misuses it. I can’t dwell on that. But I do know that gives him a great platform to go and fly.”
A wife that reasons like this is who I pray for, Oh Lord.
Re: Denzel Washington Caught Cheating On His Wife For 30 Years? by nerodenero: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2013
I pray it isnt true because 30yrs of marriage is too massive to be put to an end just like that.Take it or leave it,man's third leg is his strength,pleasure and assets but at the same time,it is his greatest undoing.

(1) (Reply)

'BADDEST' ENTERTAINER: Dbanj Erotic Performance Live On Stage (VIDEO) / I Don’t Mind Being Second Wife – Nkiru Sylvanus / Kim Kardashian Rocks Red Bikini (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.