Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Funny Music Video Of The Rivers State House Of Assembly Shameful Fight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Music Video Of The Rivers State House Of Assembly Shameful Fight (2177 Views)

Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two / Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Music Video Of The Rivers State House Of Assembly Shameful Fight by nous(f): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2013
Very funny. Nigerians know how to make fun of bad situations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75xMpS01Koc&feature=player_detailpage
Re: Funny Music Video Of The Rivers State House Of Assembly Shameful Fight by FASTLINK1: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2013
funny indeed grin
Re: Funny Music Video Of The Rivers State House Of Assembly Shameful Fight by enigmang: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Music Video Of The Rivers State House Of Assembly Shameful Fight by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2013
savage monkeys!!!! and yet these are the rulers of that nation.
Re: Funny Music Video Of The Rivers State House Of Assembly Shameful Fight by mrman2(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2013
I was initially going to say what is funny about old men making a phool of themselves, but on watching the video I found it funny make I no lie. grin
Chidi Lloyd the apako master.
Re: Funny Music Video Of The Rivers State House Of Assembly Shameful Fight by jayflex: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
grin oya knack am knack am knack am!
Re: Funny Music Video Of The Rivers State House Of Assembly Shameful Fight by duality(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
I just had to laugh!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Funny Music Video Of The Rivers State House Of Assembly Shameful Fight by mrman2(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
duality: I just had to laugh!!!!!!! cheesy
It's hard not to. angry
Re: Funny Music Video Of The Rivers State House Of Assembly Shameful Fight by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
grin grin ;Dahahahahahahaha. laugh wan tear my belle oooooooo. Akpako Master!
Re: Funny Music Video Of The Rivers State House Of Assembly Shameful Fight by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
I was actually not laughing, I was shedding tears!
If that guy in suit had died, what would have happened to Chidi?
Re: Funny Music Video Of The Rivers State House Of Assembly Shameful Fight by obowunmi(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hahaha
Re: Funny Music Video Of The Rivers State House Of Assembly Shameful Fight by japhmanuel: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
DJ ziggy make sense.The video is very funny,but this guys are leaders for christ sake,I dnt know how their children will feel.Am very sure people from other countries have watch it.what a shame but funny though
Re: Funny Music Video Of The Rivers State House Of Assembly Shameful Fight by YoshiMaster: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
0:20 Evans Bipi.

Hilarious!

(1) (Reply)

A Great Escape... From Borno JTF Camp / The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) / His Eminence, John Cardinara Onaiyekan (A Deeply Troubled Cardinara)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.