Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,687 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (57728 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
texaco1:
hello guy , where have you been all this while , thanks for everything .
my brotha its nt easy over here, but my contacts are in my signature. how is it goin, we need talk o.....i left you an offline on yahoo messenger recently, hope u saw it.?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
beatbug: my brotha its nt easy over here, but my contacts are in my signature. how is it goin, we need talk o.....i left you an offline on yahoo messenger recently, hope u saw it.?
yes
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
@all,for everyone that has been
asking for our contact address and payment details
this is it , thanks

Eng Akin,
proaudtech studios ,
Agbala daniel cathedral
Ojoo ibadan

Acc name=Akinoye Oyenekan
Acc num=0029642502
Bank name=Access bank,ibadan
Eng.Akin phone num=08033243497
+2348033243497

Ola1man@yahoo.com
dotun10@hotmail.com
Thank for your continued interest in
our services

pls when sending mails about orders , pls send it in this format
FULL NAME
PHONE NUMBER
AMOUNT PAID
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
^^^ put it on the first page
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by aminu150(m): 1:06am On Jul 28, 2013
texaco...do we pay in full at one go or part payment?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:09am On Jul 28, 2013
aminu150: texaco...do we pay in full at one go or part payment?
yes , it is full payment ,but u are yet to choose the item you want , did u get my mail yesterday ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by omoijoba(m): 7:05am On Jul 28, 2013
Thanks for the continued love and support, really got your mail. You're such a darling, will get back to you when am through.
Moreso,have referred two people to you,they will contact you shortly. Have a nice weekend.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:10am On Jul 28, 2013
omoijoba: Thanks for the continued love and support, really got your mail. You're such a darling, will get back to you when am through.
Moreso,have referred two people to you,they will contact you shortly. Have a nice weekend.
thanks a lot , God bless you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by aminu150(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
texaco1:
yes , it is full payment ,but u are yet to choose the item you want , did u get my mail yesterday ?
yes i have sent u a mail.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
i stand here to say, all of you that have been contacting me and those intending to, on originality and credibility status of texaco, i stand here to say to you, go ahead and do your business with him, he is fully and should be trusted. thank you.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
aminu150:
yes i have sent u a mail.
i will reply immediately , thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by princeuk21(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
beatbug: i stand here to say, all of you that have been contacting me and those intending to, on originality and credibility status of texaco, i stand here to say to you, go ahead and do your business with him, he is fully and should be trusted. thank you.
THATS RIGHT.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
beatbug: i stand here to say, all of you that have been contacting me and those intending to, on originality and credibility status of texaco, i stand here to say to you, go ahead and do your business with him, he is fully and should be trusted. thank you.
Thank you very much.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
princeuk21: THATS RIGHT.
Thanks brother .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by i1: 6:09am On Jul 29, 2013
Don't normally do this: I require your services! Discreet! Pls send me an email or text on 08093779782, I.orekoya@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by delln(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2013
delln: Good services establishes best reputation.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2013
[quote author=delln][/quote]

Thank you sir
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2013
I will like to say a big big thank you to my first customers ,thanks for having faith in our services. pls expect ur goods soonest.
And also a big thank you to everyone that has been mailing me to inquire about our services .pls kindly forgive me if I don't reply on time this is due to my tight schedule.
Thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Mikkyphaton: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
pls i really nid a laptop. My budget is $250, pls its really urgent for my project. Can u help me get any links. Thanks.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by joshdamie(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
@Mik you can get a good laptop at that price but shipping cost of mini laptop is 50$ n 15 - 17 inch laptops is 80 $ send us an email ..joshdamie@gmail.com ...
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:11am On Jul 31, 2013
Mikkyphaton: pls i really nid a laptop. My budget is $250, pls its really urgent for my project. Can u help me get any links. Thanks.
I will search for one and post you the link.thanks
Pls which state are you in ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 31, 2013
for quicker response, use his contacts on front page.

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by princeuk21(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2013
beatbug: for quicker response, use his contacts on front page.
beatbug u done liv us run from DIYSIG come join our oga texaco here wink anyway we still need your ideas over there. @texaco1 keep the good work going man cheesy
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
princeuk21: beatbug u done liv us run from DIYSIG come join our oga texaco here wink anyway we still need your ideas over there. @texaco1 keep the good work going man cheesy
my brova, I still dey o, been busy lately, but always around. Nothing do una, we progressing. If only some peeps will keep their OGArism mentality aside. Lolz
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
Can you imaagine? Are you the OP of this thread?
joshdamie: @Mik you can get a good laptop at that price but shipping cost of mini laptop is 50$ n 15 - 17 inch laptops is 80 $ send us an email ..joshdamie@gmail.com ...
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
TX, well done. And beatbug, your are the eyes here and may God bless you for your forsighted sensories.

If people at the technology section get to see this, Mikky don enter 1 chance be that... Because I see this thread getting re-orders...

TX, you should get ready to set up a simple basice website for you, even if it is not realtime payment enabled.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
2s£xy:
TX, well done. And beatbug, your are the eyes here and may God bless you for your forsighted sensories.

If people at the technology section get to see this, Mikky don enter 1 chance be that... Because I see this thread getting re-orders...

TX, you should get ready to set up a simple basice website for you, even if it is not realtime payment enabled.
i am working on it my brother , i just want to send out the items i have with me tomorrow or friday ,so that people will get their products and be happy . that is why i have been silent.thanks a lot
@beatbug,thanks a lot brother , you are just great
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Mikkyphaton: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
texaco1:
I will search for one and post you the link.thanks
Pls which state are you in ?
thanks, i live at Ibafo, Ogun state but presently am in school in Yaba area. If you have any links. This is my email real4mikky@gmail.com. Thanks, once again.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 01, 2013
helo texaco
pls how much is your commission and shipping fees for a mini laptop
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2013
$10/kilo

1kilo=2pounds

commission=$10.

What is the weight of your mini-laptop? Do the math and get your results. cheesy
akrufus08: helo texaco
pls how much is your commission and shipping fees for a mini laptop
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Manutd19: 7:24am On Aug 01, 2013
You have a customer coming bro. Will contact you soon. sorry to ask can you help with wears too? And anyone knows wear i can get cheap good clothing stuff from( not asia )

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.