Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (57723 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 1:46am On Aug 04, 2013
texaco1:
one of these is bidding !
i just sent u a mail
texaco1 can u buy stuff from craigslist.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2013
I'm immediately unfollowing that Milkky kid thread right away

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2013
Optimisticgondy: I'm immediately unfollowing that Milkky kid thread right away
Thts funny
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2013
wise decision
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by oshie(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
LOL
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Chidiobidinma: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pls is it only paypal that work for payment in ebay?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by twinskenny(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
texaco1:
one of these is bidding !
i just sent u a mail

as we discused help me monitor those link.. let me know if i can win anyone of them.. payment will be made immediately
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
twinskenny:

as we discused help me monitor those link.. let me know if i can win anyone of them.. payment will be made immediately
i just sent you a mail
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by arbitrage: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
Chidi obidinma: Pls is it only paypal that work for payment in ebay?

Yes sir.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
blink182: wise decision
The guy is just too arrogant

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Optimisticgondy: The guy is just too arrogant
so many people can't be wrong, any way welcome onboard.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Chidi obidinma: Pls is it only paypal that work for payment in ebay?
infact, Ebay are soul sponsors of paypal; inshort, Ebay owns paypal.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Optimisticgondy: The guy is just too arrogant
that mikky guy dey own me #538.52k.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
beatbug: that mikky guy dey own me #538.52k.
grin grin grin bone am nah
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
blink182: so many people can't be wrong, any way welcome onboard.
Thanks my bro.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
lol..how come na?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
Bros, me nor hear from you again o. Hope no problem.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
cheesy -1 more to come...

Texaco1, we dey ur back gidigba... Nothing dey happen.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
@all,
good day to everyone ,pls as we enter another wonderful week of supernatural blessings i will like to point out some few points to my existing and prospective customers
1)we have stopped bidding option for now , please
2)pick your items early and contact me immediately this is very important
we are not perfect and as we continue to grow in this business we will get better and better , our way of doing things may not be perfect for now but this are just teething issues and we will overcome them soonest .
i will like to use this medium to say a very big thank you to my very first customers , thanks for the confidence you have in me , pls if my services pleases you kindly tell others but if i offend you in any way pls let me know as soon as possible .
@beatbug and 2sexy, thanks for having my back God be with you all.i am very grateful for all ur kind words of encouragement and also words of correction .
texaco1
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
make sure you collect your money because if the table were turned, he will confiscate your goods.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
gringringringringringrin
blink182: make sure you collect your money because if the table were turned, he will confiscate your goods.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Chidiobidinma: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pls how can i buy in ebay or amazon and the product wil ship to my door step. My email is chidosky76@gmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringrin
na true I de tell you.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Chidi obidinma: Pls how can i buy in ebay or amazon and the product wil ship to my door step. My email is chidosky76@gmail.com
you should take his email from the first page and contact him. He may miss your post and you will start thinking he is ignoring you or offering poor service.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 05, 2013
2s£xy:
Bros, me nor hear from you again o. Hope no problem.
been busy lately brov, well, I just PM you now.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
Happy business week to all my customers.

3 Likes

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by lordmayor4(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
Same to u bro ... May God crown all our efforts with success and make this month onward a month of testimonies
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Beathbug, your email dey bounce oh.

doyen2fine . Gmail. wink
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Chidiobidinma: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
Texaco1 my email is chidosky76@gmail.com i hav nt hear 4rm u oh
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
Chidi obidinma: Texaco1 my email is chidosky76@gmail.com i hav nt hear 4rm u oh
Are u sure ?I have replied every single mail I received,pls check ur mail box or kindly resend the mail to me I will respond immediately.thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
2s£xy:
Beathbug, your email dey bounce oh.

doyen2fine . Gmail. wink
don't get you brov. Check my signature and send me your mail. Thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
blink182: make sure you collect your money because if the table were turned, he will confiscate your goods.
dat guy made me lose 35k, he sold my item to another client who he claimed paid higher and our agreement was that I pay on arrival. He soo bragged on. What he cld do. When I challenged this guy, one idiot called FUNCLUB ENTREPRISE came to his defence like he was there when I was wasting me airtime calling d mikky fool. To make sure he knows my clients whre waiting for the items. But he locked up his conscience and sold my goods out. I just had to let go wen FUNCLUB guy made it look like I was the villain in Mikky thread, but I was glad I made my pain felt by few reasonable once.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.