Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (57962 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
Chidi obidinma: Texaco1 my email is chidosky76@gmail.com i hav nt hear 4rm u oh
pls which email did u send the mail to
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Chidiobidinma: 7:49am On Aug 06, 2013
Ok send me the guide line to folow on importation here is my email again chidosky76@gmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2013
Chidi obidinma: Ok send me the guide line to folow on importation here is my email again chidosky76@gmail.com
check previous page
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
We can now dispatch to any major city in nigeria.thank you

2 Likes

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by aminu150(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
kudos to you texaco1 for extending deliveries to major state.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ogetogeo(m): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
Following...
Good job you are doing here man.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by confluence: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
Good job texaco1,
Please need this lappy

what is my charge
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by confluence: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
@texaco1 am waiting for your response sir.
Please reply to: catfishnigeria@yahoodotcom
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
confluence: @texaco1 am waiting for your response sir.
Please reply to: catfishnigeria@yahoodotcom
I have replied sir,pls kindly check ur mail.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:00am On Aug 07, 2013
@all,
Good morning to everyone,please in my bid to create a first class parcel delivery system I have come to a conclusion that limiting deliveries to ibadan alone will restrict and discourage people and potential customers from using ebay for cheap products .having considered this aspect I have decided and indeed changed my shipper,this will and has affected the cost of shipping some items but we will be able to deliver to most major cities in Nigeria ,from kano to akwa ibom and lagos , the new prices will be related to customers in due time ,but all items with me now will be shipped at the old price .please always get in touch with me through my email and I will be glad to respond immediately.thank you . Texaco1
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Ponybiz: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2013
texaco1: @all,
Good morning to everyone,please in my bid to create a first class parcel delivery system I have come to a conclusion that limiting deliveries to ibadan alone will restrict and discourage people and potential customers from using ebay for cheap products .having considered this aspect I have decided and indeed changed my shipper,this will and has affected the cost of shipping some items but we will be able to deliver to most major cities in Nigeria ,from kano to akwa ibom and lagos , the new prices will be related to customers in due time ,but all items with me now will be shipped at the old price .please always get in touch with me through my email and I will be glad to respond immediately.thank you . Texaco1
gud morning sir,pls send me ur email address.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
arbitrage:

Yes sir.
check ur payoneer thread o
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
Texaco i dae hail oo
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
mikelreal: Texaco i dae hail oo
Good morning bro,how are you doing?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
texaco1:
Good morning bro,how are you doing?
its afternoon here, I dae fine, so ua nw d latest oga at d top? Na wa,no wonder ua hardly seen in the importation house.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hello everyone
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
texaco1: Hello everyone

So have you come out with a new charges?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
Soyedele1:

So have you come out with a new charges?
What do u want to ship and to where?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
texaco1:
What do u want to ship and to where?
Laptop, Ibadan...

So what are the new charges?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by azpekuliar: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
10 pages, save for some endorsement from Beatbug, no testimonials yet?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by 2sexyus: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
Oga Texaco1, there is wall raised to obstruct progression...

Do your best to get rid of it by doing justice to this statement.

Regards.

azpekuliar: 10 pages, save for some endorsement from Beatbug, no testimonials yet?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
azpekuliar: 10 pages, save for some endorsement from Beatbug, no testimonials yet?
EXCUSE.ME??!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:32am On Aug 08, 2013
2sexy.us:
Oga Texaco1, there is wall raised to obstruct progression...

Do your best to get read of it by doing justice to this statement.

Regards.

If the people that I have bought items for,and have sent them their receipts don't feel like coming here to talk about it ,why should I come here to talk about their items?I owe my customers complete loyalty and confidentiality.

2 Likes

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by 2sexyus: 6:32am On Aug 08, 2013
gringringringringringringrin

Abi ooh. Let people know that we don't bribe customers to come and give reviews or testimonials.

Common sense would have indicated that if there were no satisfaction among customers, I trust my nairalanders to quickly cry blue murder. And since non came here to complain, isn't that a sign of smooth transaction?

Oga TX, ride on jor. Nothing do you.

I place my own orders pretty soon for 2 lappy.

So, please make the new price available.

Thanks

2sexy
texaco1:
If the people that I have bought items for,and have sent them their receipts don't feel like coming here to talk about it ,why should I come here to talk about their items?I owe my customers complete loyalty and confidentiality.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by donjsb(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2013
Hw much wld resident evil 3(nemesis) cost along wih resident evil 2.Both on PSONE.Both must b orginal.I nid to knw hw much u wld charge.Its urgent. Reach me on don6004@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2013
donjsb: Hw much wld resident evil 3(nemesis) cost along wih resident evil 2.Both on PSONE.Both must b orginal.I nid to knw hw much u wld charge.Its urgent. Reach me on don6004@yahoo.co.uk
No problem,I will get back to you as soon as possible .thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by azpekuliar: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2013
texaco1:

Oga,

I'm surprised that a business owner such as you would not want to leverage on customer reviews and testimonials. A testimonial is just another way of advertising your business. It will only increase awareness of you and what you do. Asides the positive reviews, even the negative reviews, if any, provide an avenue for you to improve your business.

Nobody is asking you to write the testimonials. You can't be the service provider and customer at the same time? You can only encourage them to leave testimonials on the thread. Be able to gauge customer satisfaction. Who told you because of they kept quiet they were 100% satisfied with your service? smiley

Finally do not be blinded by these few praise singers who ran here because they felt they had a raw deal on Mikkyangels thread - (yea I said so... tongue) You're the sole risk taker here. The success or failure of this enterprise is entirely yours.

My 2cents.

2 Likes

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2013
When Items arrive your place, show pictures and let people see..You are not violating your customers privacy...You know, A Picture worth a thousand words
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2013
Soyedele1: When Items arrive your place, show pictures and let people see..You are not violating your customers privacy...You know, A Picture worth a thousand words
Okay
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2013
azpekuliar:

Oga,

I'm surprised that a business owner such as you would not want to leverage on customer reviews and testimonials. A testimonial is just another way of advertising your business. It will only increase awareness of you and what you do. Asides the positive reviews, even the negative reviews, if any, provide an avenue for you to improve your business.

Nobody is asking you to write the testimonials. You can't be the service provider and customer at the same time? You can only encourage them to leave testimonials on the thread. Be able to gauge customer satisfaction. Who told you because of they kept quiet they were 100% satisfied with your service? smiley

Finally do not be blinded by these few praise singers who ran here because they felt they had a raw deal on Mikkyangels thread - (yea I said so... tongue) You're the sole risk taker here. The success or failure of this enterprise is entirely yours.

My 2cents.
Okay
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2013
texaco1:
Okay

One thing I like aabout you is that you are humble and you take to correction..Keep it up bro..Will be having a deal with you next week..cant do it now cos Bank wont open in Nigeria until Monday..
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by AyodejiCharles(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2013
texaco1: @all,

Will the price change affect your delivery to ibadan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.