Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! (1623 Views)

New Here Need A Guy To Hook Up With / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by NubianQ(f): 5:19pm On May 20, 2008
well, this is for the guys and girls on Nairaland. I wanted to make friends that i could gist with in my spare time. i have made 2 fantastic friends on Nairaland both male and female and they are very intelligent people.

so i am looking to expand my network of friends. well i love talking about world issues, general issues, am not so Big about religion because i am still reading and learning stuff about the Bible, I have an Interest in History, Forensic science, public health and i love to travel( havent been to alot of places though)

i pride myself on being intelligent and i can hold a conversation and i love to laugh. i get on with just about anyone so it would be fantastic to talk to intelligent people. I love Rock music and i do listen to alot of classical, New age and sometimes Jazz and my current fav types of music are Native american, and irish (I love Enya!).

so peeps. get in touch. i wont mind email contacts but i would love to tlk to people on the phone so it might be hard to tlk to people back home in Naija (sorry!) but i live in England and i can tlk to just about anyone in the world because calls re cheaper for some reason.

I am[b] NOT[/b] looking to a relationship as i don't want one , just talk and laugh and getting to know people that think well, speak well and act well. so am putting this on Nairaland because i know we have intelligent people here.

email me with the Email Add on my profile and tell me about you.

Waiting to hear from you.xx
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by ufobabe(f): 5:23pm On May 20, 2008
just how many friends are u looking at?
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by NubianQ(f): 5:25pm On May 20, 2008
well as much i can. i love having friends. i am a social person so i love to meet people.
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2008
You dont Like hip hop. your favorite genre is native American - do they have a music grin grin
I was just reading an article about the naive view the world has / had about Native American culture.
What places have you visited?
where do you want to visit?
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by lagguy: 6:00pm On May 20, 2008
Don't want a boring Arrow like you as my friend. Buzz off. Wowo girl. U wowo for face and for mind. Piss offffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by NubianQ(f): 6:13pm On May 20, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

You don't Like hip hop. your favorite genre is native American - do they have a music grin grin
I was just reading an article about the naive view the world has / had about Native American culture.
What places have you visited?
where do you want to visit?

well, i love hip-hop as well but i don't really keep any CD's of HIP-HOP artists. maybe for the club yes. but to reflect i rather do more intense music. well i have been to a few countires in africa (very few) been to the states (3 cities) and a few in Europe as well.

i would love to see Amsterdam ( am dying to!) i heard so much about it and my friends and i are planning to see , Italy, Greece, sweden, and Gibraltar. there is much i want to see. so since u re in Japan, i wonder what thats like as well. i cant see them all but i hope to

Lagguy

oh whatever!
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2008
intense, hip hop is intense too, I will send you Common albums, and Talib Kweli's Beautiful Struggle.
Amsterdam shocked - if you were a male, i would have wondered, wink or should i still wonder?

Am going to Australia this year - still havent decided when.
Probably Next Year I will be in Spain or Italy - am tired of Japan.
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 20, 2008
I am looking for chilling mates as well. You can hola me if you want. My addresses are on my profile! cool cheesy
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by lagguy: 6:32pm On May 20, 2008
NubianQ: No vex. I just wan shake u small. U no say as u day jandon, u go dey do seme seme like butter. So I say make I give u some omo eko gidigba treatment. Actually, its cool go out and network. Goodluck o.
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by NubianQ(f): 6:36pm On May 20, 2008
michelin89:

I am looking for chilling mates as well. You can hola me if you want. My addresses are on my profile! cool cheesy

Thanks, I will smiley

LASIEFAIRE:

intense, hip hop is intense too, I will send you Common albums, and Talib Kweli's Beautiful Struggle.
Amsterdam shocked - if you were a male, i would have wondered, wink or should i still wonder?

Am going to Australia this year - still havent decided when.
Probably Next Year I will be in Spain or Italy - am tired of Japan.

OH please, HIP HOP is about booty booty booty and sex sex sex. i hardly listen to it or R N B cuz i think they lie. well i do admire your taste. maybe i should make you listen to Yanni, enya, earl Klugh or maybe one of my fav rock bands. you will be converted. Australia! Hmm yeah i am thinking of seeing it at some time in my life , i am very interested in the Aboriginal culture there. well i am a woman and i want to see Amsterdam! yeah, lets be honestt, why do guys have to have all the fun? know one crazy thing i did? i went to Disney world cuz i couldnt let the kids have all the fun and i did find that adults went as well. been to 2 disneys so far, so amsterdam is next,
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2008
lagguy:

NubianQ: No vex. I just wan shake u small. You no say as u day jandon, u go dey do seme seme like butter. So I say make I give u some omo eko gidigba treatment. Actually, its cool go out and network. Goodluck o.
NubianQ:

Thanks, I will smiley

OH please, HIP HOP is about booty booty booty and sex sex sex. i hardly listen to it or R N B because i think they lie. well i do admire your taste. maybe i should make you listen to Yanni, enya, earl Klugh or maybe one of my fav rock bands. you will be converted. Australia! Hmm yeah i am thinking of seeing it at some time in my life , i am very interested in the Aboriginal culture there. well i am a woman and i want to see Amsterdam! yeah, lets be honestt, why do guys have to have all the fun? know one crazy thing i did? i went to Disney world because i couldnt let the kids have all the fun and i did find that adults went as well. been to 2 disneys so far, so amsterdam is next,
Do your thing. I listen to almost all genre of music, except, ofcourse, Native American music - thats cause I never heard it, in movies maybe. I also don't like Gothic rock, hard metal. But for rock, am a die hard fan. Cold play, the Kinks, the Killers, Plain white T's. Linkin park.
other genres
Josh groban, andrea bocelli, I listen to all of them, but i relate more to Talib Kweli and Common, cause they talk about something I have experienced. True Hiphop is Life.

Listen to this songs: Black Girl Pain by Talib kweli Album: Beautiful struggle.
http://www.imeem.com/osnapitslala/music/V3rr6fix/talib_kweli_ft_jean_grae_black_girl_pain/

Going Hard by Talib kweli Album: Beautiful struggle
http://www.imeem.com/people/s01tAv/music/FCVOdeTW/talib_kweli_going_hard/
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by NubianQ(f): 6:52pm On May 20, 2008
Since you listen to Josh Groban and linkin park, u are on my cool list! will listen to them now. so whats japan like? i can hardly tell a japanese for a chinese,can you?

well common is good i would say fairly good but i love rock more. sometimes i think if i wasnt black i would have been Goth cuz i like their art and as crazy as this sounds their fashion style!

well hey u sound really cool so whats it gonna be? u can email me of you like that would be cool. anyway, am going to go listen to that guy now. andrea bocelli is cool as well.
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by NubianQ(f): 6:59pm On May 20, 2008
oh the Talib guy is good. yeah most of these people i good. i take back my comments. i hardly hear about him though. maybe cuz am too into Rock stars cheesy

I listen to the weirdest things but believe me native american music is good for meditation and reflection.
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2008
NubianQ:

Since you listen to Josh Groban and linkin park, u are on my cool list! will listen to them now. so whats japan like? i can hardly tell a japanese for a chinese,can you?

well common is good i would say fairly good but i love rock more. sometimes i think if i wasnt black i would have been Goth because i like their art and as crazy as this sounds their fashion style!

well hey u sound really cool so whats it going to be? u can email me of you like that would be cool. anyway, am going to go listen to that guy now. andrea bocelli is cool as well.
Cant log into messenger right now, but i sent you a Add - user name might be Hibannate, Great one, dont know which one is going to pop up on your screen.
It fairly easy.
say, how are you doing my chinesse friend?
If he/she is Japanese you are in for some mad sessions.
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:03pm On May 20, 2008
NubianQ:

oh the Talib guy is good. yeah most of these people i good. i take back my comments. i hardly hear about him though. maybe because am too into Rock stars cheesy

I listen to the weirdest things but believe me native american music is good for meditation and reflection.

Good to know.
find me a native American song, so i can listen to it.
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by NubianQ(f): 7:03pm On May 20, 2008
oh you dont hv to log on to messenger, just pop me a quick email and then i can add you or email you. that would be great
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:09pm On May 20, 2008
NubianQ:

oh you don't hv to log on to messenger, just pop me a quick email and then i can add you or email you. that would be great
, If I don't get the Add, I will add you when i get back to the crib.
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by NubianQ(f): 7:19pm On May 20, 2008
yeah and i love the Japanese Ochestra i heard it and i fell i n love with it . havent heard much. do you listen to enya

here is native american music, you may not like it but endure it for my sake wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMNMWZM1Jp8

one by yanni called Nightangale i love this one as well,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_B8H956-rg
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2008
NubianQ:

yeah and i love the Japanese Ochestra i heard it and i fell i n love with it . havent heard much. do you listen to enya

here is native american music, you may not like it but endure it for my sake wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMNMWZM1Jp8

one by yanni called Nightangale i love this one as well,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_B8H956-rg

I listen to enya once in a while at nights when i one to listen to something different before i go to sleep.
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by NubianQ(f): 7:34pm On May 20, 2008
Hi Lasiefaire,

Added u on Messenger but will send you an email. am wondering what time is it in Japan?
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2008
Its like 3:30 A.m early momo. May 21th
I will accept the add when i get back home.

So apart from your love for music, what do you do for fun? - outdoors.
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by bigfather(m): 7:45pm On May 20, 2008
send her a mail !
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by saucekid(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2008
i am ya friend. . . like it or not
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by NubianQ(f): 8:10pm On May 20, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Its like 3:30 A.m early momo. May 21th
I will accept the add when i get back home.

So apart from your love for music, what do you do for fun? - outdoors.

i love the club scene, i love to see places, i hang out with my friends, so many things,
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by lucabrasi(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2008
sorri to butt in but u posted that u wanted friends to chat with n all that yet you have ignored other comments and been chattn with just one person,im not complaining o just an observation and im outxx
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by NubianQ(f): 11:50pm On May 20, 2008
lucabrasi:

sorri to butt in but u posted that u wanted friends to chat with n all that yet you have ignored other comments and been chattn with just one person,im not complaining o just an observation and im outxx

sorry i didnt ignore anyone. left my pc on, not gisting with just one person
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 4:48pm On May 21, 2008
big father:

send her a mail !
gbeborun,

NubianQ:

Hi Lasiefaire,

Added u on Messenger but will send you an email. am wondering what time is it in Japan?

didnt get it, but i sent you one.

Yanni's nightangle was all instrumental , the progression, arrangement, piano and all was good,
but after two minutes i was like Dude sing
third minute sing
fourth please sing
fifth Dudddeeeeee sing men
sixth phucking dude, aint even gone sing.
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by NubianQ(f): 5:00pm On May 21, 2008
LasieFaire,

Yanni is fantastic. ok listen to Sarah Mclachlan, " I will rememeber you" sloppy but i love her.

will send u an email though.
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 5:06pm On May 21, 2008
NubianQ:

LasieFaire,

Yanni is fantastic. ok listen to Sarah Mclachlan, " I will rememeber you" sloppy but i love her.

will send u an email though.

Sarah Mclachlan. everyone loves that song.

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

Remember the good times that we had?
I let them slip away from us when things got bad
How clearly I first saw you smilin' in the sun
Wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one

I will remember you
Will you remember me?

I'm so tired but I can't sleep
Standin' on the edge of something much too deep
It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word
We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard

But I will remember you
Will you remember me?

I'm so afraid to love you, but more afraid to loose
Clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose
Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light

And I will remember you
Will you remember me?

And I will remember you
Will you remember me?

Do you Know Lemar Obika? if yeah, do you like him?

did you get my messenger request
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Dreloaded(f): 5:06pm On May 21, 2008
Nubian, just wanted to say don't let anyone feel bad for what you like esp music wise  wink No mind Lasie jare!

"Gothic Rock" can be quite lovely

look up Lacuna Coil. Their best songs are "Stars" and "Falling"/ "Fallind Down"
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2008
D-reloaded:

Nubian, just wanted to say don't let anyone feel bad for what you like esp music wise wink No mind Lasie jare!

hope am not letting anyone feel bad, nah, i no am not. grin i just dont do gothic, just me. I dont critize people's taste in music.
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by NubianQ(f): 5:15pm On May 21, 2008
D-reloaded:

Nubian, just wanted to say don't let anyone feel bad for what you like esp music wise wink No mind Lasie jare!

hi D,

Lasie has actually made me like some new guy and i listened to him today actually. is lacuna coil an american band? havent heard of them. nowadays am loving 30 seconds from mars " from yesterday"

can u send the link for lacuna coil?
Lasie,

Sent the email. sarah Mclachlan made me cry after a break up. i love her. you should listen to Enya there is a song of her's called " hope has a place"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors / KIK Messenger / Parachute Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.