Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Car Talk Chat Room - Car Talk (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk Chat Room (524250 Views)

Car Talk Chat Room / Car Talk Library / Do Not Post Sales Or Adverts In Car Talk Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2022
ReformerD:

I’m in Ilorin which is really far from your location. Please what does it mine for the light to stay on for awhile and go off after driving with it for awhile

Scan and post codes to my WhatsApp, I'd tell you what to do.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by charleymahn: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
kingreign:

That's your skid control or traction control system deactivated. If you're in Abuja, contact me to fix it.

please do u have idea about hyundai cars am in abuja need professional advice on hyundai accent 2013
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
charleymahn:

please do u have idea about hyundai cars am in abuja need professional advice on hyundai accent 2013

Yes.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by faghoshe(m): 6:17am On Jan 13, 2022
Please i need your advice on getting a new engine and gearbox for my toyota avensis 2003 model....the old engine and gearbox got pack up an and now i need a complete replacement and a better engine abd drive train is my consideration
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by faghoshe(m): 6:19am On Jan 13, 2022
here is the type of vehicle

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Tiana09(f): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Transact online with ease with buyers and sellers all over Nigeria.

You can now make use of www./escrow to secure all your transactions online.
Slash Escrow Service is very easy to use and reliable.
See www./escrow to start now.

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Mikky2019(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Pls my Honda Accord 2008 model 4 plug is vibrating after some minutes of starting or anytime I on my ac. It's not giving me the smooth movement I desire n besides it's a new car. Pls I need help as am not too happy about it.

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Kingdavid2009: 6:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Good morning guys, please I have a Peugeot 307 sw automatic,but I realized everything bout my car is failing this days,first the car won't select gear anymore,ones it's in D,it becomes so heavy on the ground that it's as if u re forcing the car to leave it's position and gear won't change,thereby causing overheating,serious one. secondly the engine vibrates slightly,thirdly, the whole lights in d dashboard and rooftof will go off and on,serious off and on while I drive and the headlights will also do same,will just on itself and off like that... please what is the solution to my problems?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by erico2k2(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
ReformerD:
Please, car guru in the house, please what does this sign me in a car and what can I do to completely fix it

Okay.. I started noticing the light after the mechanic work on the shock absorbers and the steering rack
there should be a button to press to set it on.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Haywhy433(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2022
Good morning chiefs...

Please na car i dey see for dream since the beginning of 2022. I'll like to get a a used 2004-2006 Corolla but I'm really scared since I can't afford tokunbo. Scared of buying a car that'll end up using me instead.

How do I avoid buying a car that has been used for uber or bad generally? And what should be my budget to get the best. Thanks in advance
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by 606thearena: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Good evening Nairalanders please I have a problem ever since my car came and the thermostat failed and it was removed and replaced with relay this is the third time I’m changing relay I’m tired the car is barely six months what is the best solution to this problem once and for all. Car make Toyota Camry 010
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Kingdemu: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
606thearena:
Good evening Nairalanders please I have a problem ever since my car came and the thermostat failed and it was removed and replaced with relay this is the third time I’m changing relay I’m tired the car is barely six months what is the best solution to this problem once and for all. Car make Toyota Camry 010
And why didn't you just replaced the thermostat than going the crooked way?

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Potterstent(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Watch what you can do when a dango driver hits your car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvmR1a5XRu0

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by ReformerD: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
kingreign:

Scan and post codes to my WhatsApp, I'd tell you what to do.
Can I. ?

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Kezmanp(m): 1:33am On Jan 19, 2022
Nigerian use car dealer contact needed ASAP preferable Lagos!!!
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by dustydee: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Please how can I verify that the customs clearance for a vehicle is genuine? I have a copy.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Ariiinze: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2022
I would like to get an advice on my car. I bought this GS350 in November and changed it Mobile 1 oil with filter. Few days into January, it pops up showing me low oil. Please I would like to know if it's normal? If possible, can I get a recommended oil and filter that fits the car to drive the supposed 5000m before changing? Thank you.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Dashlish12: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kezmanp:
Nigerian use car dealer contact needed ASAP preferable Lagos!!!
. Good afternoon; do u still need this?

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Foscons(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2022
Please I need advise on Volkswagen Tiguan 2010 model to 2014 model, is the car economical in terms of maintenance and fuel
.what's the usual challenges the car always have? Is the Engine efficient. Pls any info would help. Thanks
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Kezmanp(m): 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dashlish12:
. Good afternoon; do u still need this?

Yes
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Dashlish12: 6:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Call me on 08126194607
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by amazingtime: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
can anyone tell me, how to play csr3 car game, link is here. thanks a advance
https://apksbio.com/csr-racing-2-mod-apk/
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Johnebho: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hello please, a brother in need of a car or rental for Uber/Bolt. Here is my number, 09079294541.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Johnebho: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hello please, a brother in need of a car for rental for Uber/Bolt. Here is my number, 09079294541.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Johnebho: 6:05am On Jan 26, 2022
Good morning, I am John by name, in Ikorodu and I am in need of a car for rental on Uber/ Bolt platform. 09079294541.Thanks.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by piagbara: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good morning, I have naija used korope for HP, very sound engine, with down payment of 300k, total package is 1.2. Call/WhatsApp 09037131248.
Ipaja, Lagos.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by proclinician: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hi so i have a lexus es 300, got it toks, car no get issues at all and i service regularly with recommended oil from mobil. Recently after very long long drives in very dusty sandy areas i noticed my care de loose speed when driving in highway.

Now i noticed this when i was trying to overtake korope on the highway it was harder than normal i asked the person i was traveling with if korope is fast like this. I knew there was an issue in my car drive power. Then i can overtake normal with high speed say i am doing 100 then approach a truck i can easily swerve if there is space and continue. now if i approach a Mack and slow down behind for it to make space, if i try overtake it it is no longer easy again as before i have to try upto 3 times.

it feels slow uphill especially when i slow down before ascending now i have to be removing my feet from the gas pedal after i step on it to force it into gear change i dont knw if this helps anything.

Other than these there s no jerking, no shaking, the rpm is stable in idling with AC, though i de notice some kind intermittent shake when idling with AC. then the car is smoother when in park than when in drive while idling i don't know if this is normal.

now i think my fan is noisy i dont know if its true. again when i turn on AC in the morning i hear a whyning sound that lasst for about 2 mins and stops. I have scanned the car and only got my usual knock sensor and catalyst codes it has had from day 1. What do i do to regain power pls and be dusting all the corolla boys on the highway.

pls what does it mean to service car apart from change oil.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by smestudio: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hello all,

Please I need a very competent AutoMechanic o help me understand how I can resolve this Error Codes with my Honda Accord V6, 2009.

Car runs smoothly daily, Lekki to Marina, only issue I get now is that just under the steering wheel, I feel Engine heat (hot air) after like 60mins of driving.

Here are the Error Codes:
P0523 - Engine Oi Pressure Sensor/ Switch / High

P2185 Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor 2 Circuit High

P0420 Catalyst Systm Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 1

P0161 02 Sensor Heater Circuit Bank 2 Sensor 2

P3400 Cylinder Deactivation System Bank 1

P0523 Engine Oil Pressure Sensor

P0161 02 Sensor Heater Circuit Bank 2 Sensor 2

P3400 Cylinder Deactivation System Bank 1

P0127 System Too Rick Bank 1

P0175 System Too Rick Bank 2
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Dashlish12: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kezmanp:

Yes
. No response from u yet?

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by sako28: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2022
My ogas

Pls does anyone know the part number for Ford Explorer XLT (3.5L) brain box aka PCM.

Thank you

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by lookingfly: 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
hello house, i changed my car(automatic) batteries and since then, i've noticed there is this high ramming sound when ever i kick start it after which it reduces for a while and moves like jet engine now on small throttle. anyone had such experience and any solution?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Mrsensible: 2:03am On Jan 29, 2022
Pls I need toyota car othat's acceptable by Uber or bolts........ Budget 800 suggestions and advice pls.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (222) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55