Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

How Many Of You Know Your Parents Age And Date Of Birth? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of You Know Your Parents Age And Date Of Birth? (875 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Know Your Parents Age And Date Of Birth? by emsheddy(m): 1:01am On Jul 12, 2013
It only dawned on me yesterday that i do not know how old my parents are. Initially, i felt bad that with all the knowledge in my head, my parents date of birth wasnt included. I decide to sample my plas and see how many of them knew theirs. To my greatest surprise, non did too.
So am forced to ask, is it a Nigerian trend born out of fear that children do not feel free to ask their parents when they were born and document it? Or is it that its because its not necessary? Or is it just our african mentality? Or is it a world wide thing? How many of you knows how old your parents are? Let me get your views.
Re: How Many Of You Know Your Parents Age And Date Of Birth? by emsheddy(m): 1:03am On Jul 12, 2013
MODs, i will appreciate it if this hits front page, to get general views and opinions. Thanks
Re: How Many Of You Know Your Parents Age And Date Of Birth? by k2039: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2013
I know the date and hour they were born. If I don't know my parent DOB, who else should I?.
Re: How Many Of You Know Your Parents Age And Date Of Birth? by Daresh(f): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2013
I know both their ages and birthdays. If you fill enough American visa forms you will know. tongue

(1) (Reply)

She Conceived, It Was Beyond Believe / You Need To Get This For Your Beloved Children This Holiday Period / Should Couples Have Same Or Different Bedroom(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.