Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

River Crises: How I Was Attacked – Chinda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / River Crises: How I Was Attacked – Chinda (743 Views)

Amaechi Visits Eze Robinson Who Was Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State - Photos / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

River Crises: How I Was Attacked – Chinda by iykofias(m): 7:18am On Jul 12, 2013
River Crises: How I was attacked – Chinda
on July 12, 2013 at 3:41 am in News
Hon Michael Chinda, one of the five legislators opposed to Governor Amaechi who suffered several bruises during the fracas has spoken of his experience.
He said:
”Rivers state House of Assembly elected a new Speaker Hon. Evans Bipi and the old Hon. Daniel Amachree was impeached and everything concerning the enthronement of the new speaker was concluded. As we were  about to leave the  place, the governor broke into our chambers.

One of those wounded in the crisis
Governor Rotimi Amaechi led the group. They came into the chamber and started beating everybody.
“For my case, I have to be very specific. I was about leaving; I never knew that Chidi Lloyd,  very close to me in the House. I was misled by closeness with him. I never had any idea that he could be so brutal to use such a weapon on me.
“My colleagues rushed me to this Saint Patrick Hospital in the pool of blood and I have been here since yesterday.
“If you look at my records from the very day we were inaugurated by the governor of Rivers State, I have never insulted the governor. I hold the office of the Governor of Rivers State in very high esteem and I won’t have gone closer to the governor. I didn’t even go close to the governor because we respect the governor.
Until Chidi Lloyd and the policemen came and did what they did. Only God will judge. Why will I do that. Why will I insult the governor? I can never do that. If anybody said I did such a thing the person is not being fair to me. We formed a quorum, the normal number required to impeach a Speaker.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/how-i-was-attacked-chinda/

Re: River Crises: How I Was Attacked – Chinda by KwoiZabo(m): 7:26am On Jul 12, 2013
undecided
Re: River Crises: How I Was Attacked – Chinda by Maidoki14(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2013
Na trailer jam u??

1 Like

Re: River Crises: How I Was Attacked – Chinda by Exclibur(m): 7:43am On Jul 12, 2013
Bros, na lion attack y°u? shocked
Re: River Crises: How I Was Attacked – Chinda by superior1: 7:45am On Jul 12, 2013
This ya turban big pass that of sultan of sokoto and by the way, you no tell us how many people you attacked
Re: River Crises: How I Was Attacked – Chinda by jmaine: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2013
A more realistic picture of a battered man that the Dishonourable Lloyd Chidi pretense for the camera . .
Re: River Crises: How I Was Attacked – Chinda by iykofias(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2013
Maidoki14: Na trailer jam u??
or abi na train jam am?
Re: River Crises: How I Was Attacked – Chinda by splashbaby(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2013
undecided O'lboy na the aftermath of the Mazed head be that...this Lloyd na bully shocked
Re: River Crises: How I Was Attacked – Chinda by spenca: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2013
Mr man a quorum is not "the normal number" but the minimal number ,such dull persons!!

1 Like

Re: River Crises: How I Was Attacked – Chinda by iykofias(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2013
spenca: Mr man a quorum is not "the normal number" but the minimal number ,such dull persons!!
don't mind him,he stil av mouth to lie even in a fragile state
Re: River Crises: How I Was Attacked – Chinda by iykofias(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2013
superior1: This ya turban big pass that of sultan of sokoto and by the way, you no tell us how many people you attacked
hhahaha, nice fashion sense
Re: River Crises: How I Was Attacked – Chinda by McDavidTyGer(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2013
Lolz*chinda I like what chidi did to you,you were the 1st to act,talking anyhow-shot him that what you said(shot your own govern and your own brother)

Re: River Crises: How I Was Attacked – Chinda by iykofias(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2013
Is d cartoon out already? Guessing d title wil b 'mace on d head'

(1) (Reply)

Pathetic State Of Isuti Road In Egan, Igando.(pics) / Shocking News: Husband Cuts Off His Wife’s Private Parts For Rituals. / Police Seize 114 Biafran Flags, Pounds From MASSOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.