Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Say No To Obessity, 8 Key Points To Keep You Slim - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Say No To Obessity, 8 Key Points To Keep You Slim (1330 Views)

Say No To Diabetes / Say NO To Food Abuse In The New Year / How Can I Say No To Junk Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Obessity, 8 Key Points To Keep You Slim by extraflyfineboy(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2013
There are probably more than 8 ways you could get slim, but I tried to manage them into 8 super sure ways. It dosent

stop at just reading them, it continues with practice.

1. Eat until you feel satisfied, not full;

Most people confuse the state of being just satisfied with being full. Don’t eat from the pack because you won’t know when you eat more that necessary. Pour your snack (chips nuts, trail mix) onto a plate or bowl so you can tell how much you’re consuming before you finish the whole bag. Fullness will take some time to settle in, so even if you
don’t feel full, give yourself some time for your food time to digest.

2. Make sure half of your plate contains veggies;

You already know how essential vegetables are to the body. Vegetables are filled with fiber and water so they fill you

up without filling you out. Be a part-time vegetarian. Give your body a break from animal protein and mix things up.

3. Know what you want;

Do you really want to get that ultra- slim sexy body? If you are really sure then trust me there’s work to be done. If

you can't limit pick-able foods (chips, nuts, grapes, candy, etc.), then make sure you stick to single serving portions,

such as handheld fruits. Also, When ordering out, always order small. Whether it be coffee, salads, soups, frozen

yogurt. If you want to be small, then order small. Similarly make sure your intake isn't top heavy, don't restrict

yourself all day and then break down at night. If you eat more substantially during the day, the nighttime grazing will

taper.

Learn to eat little by little and not heavily.

4. Stay hydrated;

I’d say this is perhaps the most important of them all. Aim for

eight glasses of water a day or more; add lemon for a flavor and

vitamin boost! Don't drink your calories stick to water or ..........................

THERE IS MORE AT UMEH OMA'S SITE http://umehoma.com

Re: Say No To Obessity, 8 Key Points To Keep You Slim by kekakuz(m): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
thanks for the tips.
Re: Say No To Obessity, 8 Key Points To Keep You Slim by DrAbiola(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
Beans is one of the food that rich in fiber. FoodFAN give you this in a more easy way to prepare. Visit WWW.foodfan-ng.com or call +2348032233748, +2348025959495.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Recipe For Shawarma Sauce / Top Ten World's Weirdest Restaurants / Haig Club Whisky Made By David Beckham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.