Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Court Of Appeals Discharges Al-mustapha Over Kudirat Murder! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeals Discharges Al-mustapha Over Kudirat Murder! (733 Views)

Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun / Remembering Kudirat Abiola, 19 Years After Her Assassination (pictures) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Appeals Discharges Al-mustapha Over Kudirat Murder! by IleIfe2(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
The Court of Appeal in Lagos has discharged and acquitted Hamza Al-Mustapha from the murder of Kudirat Abiola.
The judgment overturns that of the Lagos High Court which sentenced both men to death by hanging.
The presiding judge accused the lower court of being “stroked to secure a conviction by all means.” Mr. Al-Mustapha was a former chief security officer to the late dictator, Sani Abacha.
He was sentenced to death on January 30 for conspiracy and murder of Mrs. Abiola. Mrs. Abiola, 45, was shot in Lagos on June 4, 1996, as the lower court ruled, on the orders of Mr. Al-Mustapha.

he has spent enough time in jail in my opinion.

http://news.naij.com/39957.html
Re: Court Of Appeals Discharges Al-mustapha Over Kudirat Murder! by okejibaba: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
hmmmmnnn....i comment my reserve

(1) (Reply)

... / Syria: Attacking Us Would Ignite The Mid East In Flames / Nigeria’s Middle Class Offers Big Rewards For Global Retailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.