Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill (11179 Views)

Why Ajaokuta Steel Company Won’t Function Immediately – Minister / Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company / Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by readonenaire(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
It will only serve the purposes, if no dime out of that money touches a black palm; I think Gej meant Nigeria well; but its ONLY HIM sad
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by horlabiyi(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
God, where are you
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Ichel: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Garri the 1st: Just 4 d records I'm d occupy number 1 & 2 spots on this thread...

cool

Halluyah
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Capnd143(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
Garri the ist why doesnt seem that you are an e-mumu? You always find a way to critisize gej govt no matter the how good the thing is. Bleep ur ass.
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by rodeo0070(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Not these Chinese people again...
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Garrithe1st: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
Capnd143: Garri the ist why doesnt seem that you are an e-mumu? You always find a way to critisize gej govt no matter the how good the thing is. Bleep ur ass.

Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by drnoel: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
Capnd143: But a glut of steel capacity in China may make it more economic to sell steel to Africa than to build new mills there. (Editing by Tim Cocks and Tom Pfeiffer)
All of u commenting but no one saw this Greek gift the writer mentioned. Check out, why would China build mills in Nigeria if they could just sell us their steel since they too just recovered new steel deposites

1 Like

Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
This can be very good for Nigeria. With this investment and the South Africans pledge to help Nigeria in the automotive sector, things can start to happen quickly.
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by halavoke: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
Garri the 1st: Just 4 d records I occupy number 1 & 2 spots on this thread...

cool

Its a pity d banks mite nt all b open, tk d 1 n 2 spots to d bank 1st tin on monday n collect cash! Nansense
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
Garri the 1st: Why are the mumus borrowing money to remodel already remodeled airports??

Ole buruku of a president...

cool

The $500 million is for the construction of 4 new, separate international terminal buildings; it's nit for the remodeled terminal buildings.

1 Like

Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by taharqa2: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
Garri the 1st: Why are the mumus borrowing money to remodel already remodeled airports??

Ole buruku of a president...

cool
Why am I not surprised? A person whose brain is stuffed with fermented Ijebu garrri wud naturally be an IGNORAMUS
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Garrithe1st: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
taharqa2: Why am I not surprised? A person whose brain is stuffed with fermented Ijebu garrri wud naturally be an IGNORAMUS

M. U. M. U.
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Temptee101(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
Garri the 1st: Just 4 d records I occupy number 1 & 2 spots on this thread...

cool
Selfish boy. Only you carry ist n 2nd position? If na GEJ now, you go dey scream corruption. Smh

1 Like

Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Garrithe1st: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
Temptee101: Selfish boy. Only you carry ist n 2nd position? If na GEJ now, you go dey scream corruption. Smh

No need for envy. Just work hard and you'll get there.....

cool
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by splashbaby(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
China wants to sell steel to Africa nay Nigeria because they have it in abundance...Now GEJ and his dozens of economic marabout are asking them to take over our own steel mill to compete with their own export...fools! no man will give his food to another when he's hungry...not chinko for that matter..they will only ground the company and sign a long term deal say 50yrs to keep the company out of competition...I pity Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Temptee101(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
horlabiyi: God, where are you
No go fight 4 ur right, dey der dey shat Gawd.
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Revolva(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
EEhhhh i pity naija when will this nation pay the debt finish 6billion dollars omo hey ori mi ooo more debt
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
This Chinese ppl never talk wetin dem dey find for Naija.
Time will tell sha.
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Revolva: EEhhhh i pity naija when will this nation pay the debt finish 6billion dollars omo hey ori mi ooo more debt
Its not a loan, its an investment by a Chinese company.

1 Like

Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by xatbiodam: 12:16am On Jul 13, 2013
You got that track/Video/Product/Event/Artist/Brand you wanna promote? Contact <a href="http://www.iblognaija.com>iblognaija</a>
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by PStacks(m): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2013
"It is Free money, so we are happy, she said"

Who won't be happy with free money..

Free money to be looted with no account..

Our leaders would loot us dead.

3 Likes

Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Capnd143(m): 12:24am On Jul 13, 2013
CFCfan:
Its not a loan, its an investment by a Chinese company.
you wan mind the mumu?
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Capnd143(m): 12:25am On Jul 13, 2013
lorretta u: This Chinese ppl never talk wetin dem dey find for Naija.
Time will tell sha.
do u nid bala ijebu to tell you that its oil? Sweet light crude to be specific.
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Capnd143(m): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2013
Revolva: EEhhhh i pity naija when will this nation pay the debt finish 6billion dollars omo hey ori mi ooo more debt
are u a preprogramed ACN anti-GEJ Robot? Which place in the news was there an indication of borrowing $6b? Isheeee!

1 Like

Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 13, 2013
Capnd143:
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL6N0FH24U20130711?irpc=932

I only read about 7% increase in economy but we nor dey see am for eye. Just like theory no practical.
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by indianin9ja(m): 2:29am On Jul 13, 2013
Like Chinese investments across Africa and around the world, I expect this to fail due to inept Chinese management, at which time Indian investors and businessmen will be able to purchase this plant at a very nice discount.

Nigerians, let's work together to stop China from controlling and owning this country.
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by EbirichBen(m): 2:40am On Jul 13, 2013
She said Its Free Money..... Am Just Passing By.
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by biafranqueen: 2:50am On Jul 13, 2013
konami001: So a loan of 2% is free money?..... Of course, it is free money to these bastardios in office!
that is where I was baffled Free Money a loan is Free Money embarassed
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by biafranqueen: 2:51am On Jul 13, 2013
P.Stacks:
"It is Free money, so we are happy, she said"

Who won't be happy with free money..

Free money to be looted with no account..

Our leaders would loot us dead.
embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 13, 2013
biafranqueen: that is where I was baffled Free Money a loan is Free Money embarassed
That was a poor choice of words from the minister; I guess she meant to say "cheap funds".
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by biafranqueen: 2:59am On Jul 13, 2013
CFCfan:
That was a poor choice of words from the minister; I guess she meant to say "cheap funds".
I hope your right my Dear
Re: China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill by nig2change: 3:01am On Jul 13, 2013
Transformation agenda on course. Kudos Gej

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia :23% Of Children Have Been Raped; 46% Of Students Are Gay / President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai / Peace Returns To Osun PDP As Party Elects Adagunodo Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.