Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,976 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful (4474 Views)

Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? / Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by davetwitzy: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2013
cube2012:

Bro I don't believe you're a gamer at all.
Spawn vs kratos that's deathmatch na. They did it in favour of tod mcfarlannes spawn,
That is 10th episode of deathmatch, b4 they did it the statistic was 80% said kratos will win and 20% went for spawn. That was bullshit. That's the samething death match did against superman and metamorpho
Metamorpho won because every sure was on superman

Soul calibur 5 proved kratos beats spawn, set the difficulty to the hardest use kratos and let COM control spawn, you'll beat him like a baby, now switch it back to let COM use kratos and you control spawn, you will see that the difference is clear.

Even if spawn can beat kratos I accept cos spawn is very good but when the morning comes hohohoh he dead. That does not make the wimpy dante beat kratos

Though dante is fast but even if he is running I believe kratos just got himselfs a pair of good boots( GOW3).
guy up r saying thrash, just say u don't know how to play soul calibur. If Kratos is as good as what up r saying you didn't he live up to the hype and beat spawn,up r saying they were whining Kratos that's y he lost. At least Floyd Maywheather is always hyped and still thrashes all his opponents.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by hellbringer: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2013
okay thos boots can only make kratos run faster imagine what would happen if dante stopped toying and turned majin kratos would pee his little clothing and remember when dante gets shot by the laser of the savior dreadknaught just blocks the whole thin and kratos most probably finssh his rage of sparta at the first minute dante just covers himself with dreadknaught and later beats the s*** out of kratos using normal dt
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by jjk24(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Did sum1 jst sai kratos is dumb!! Damn !!!! U guys r jst basically ignorant!! U jst denying d facts buh alas everi 1 is entitled 2 his or her opinion done here!! #peace!!
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by hellbringer: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Imagine danted using majin form with sparda sword against kratos poor kratos defeated zeus but couldn't get an inch close to defeating dante.........XD
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by ComboFiend(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
This should not be a Friggin Argument!!!!!!....kratos schooled zeus and helios etc....dante is strong and all but even in his devil trigger he gets owned!!

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by hellbringer: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
but if he reaches majin mode kratos will weep for mercy
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by ZeusAyo: 12:15am On Dec 05, 2013
hellbringer: but if he reaches majin mode kratos will weep for mercy
You are talking as if Τ̲̣̣̥​н̲̣̣̣̥​ı̣̣̣​ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇​ majin mode of Ą thin is unlimited....... He would stil live majin mode Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ cum back Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ meet kratos
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by hellbringer: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
don't ya know?MAJIN MODE IS INFINITE
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by banky3w(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
You are all talking shit here..... Kratos will beat Dante hands down, rip out his heart, stare out at you from d TV in complete rage of all dis rubbish u are saying, rip d pads off ur hands......... Break out of d TV and rip d head off ur body. Who d hell is Dante where they mention kratos...... *scoffs*

2 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by davetwitzy: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
banky3w: You are all talking shit here..... Kratos will beat Dante hands down, rip out his heart, stare out at you from d TV in complete rage of all dis rubbish u are saying, rip d pads off ur hands......... Break out of d TV and rip d head off ur body. Who d hell is Dante where they mention kratos...... *scoffs*
I'm sure you only played GOW in your friends house. I've finished both GOW and DMC and I'm telling you Kratos is no Match for Dante. Ryu Hayabusa is even cooler than Kratos.

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by killzone(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2014
Dante fights like a baby and looks too weak. No swagg, no anger or fury. Unlike Cratos. Damn!!! That boi is really furious. He is the most angry game character. He beats Dante hands down!
he isn't the most angry game character Asura is from Asura Wrath. Damn that guy is always annoyed
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by killzone(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2014
Guyz Kratos is stronger he has killed most of the Gods even the all powerful Zeus the Guy just doesn't give up even if the odds are totally against him
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by ZeusAyo: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
killzone: Guyz Kratos is stronger he has killed most of the Gods even the all powerful Zeus the Guy just doesn't give up even if the odds are totally against him
in the end there would only be chaos!!
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by IamLEGEND1: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
ATHENA!!!....you will pay for this........i knew athena was as good as gone as kratos talk dat tin....even if he didn't kill her intentionally.....DANTE.? Pls,ryu hayabusa will own that guys ass.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by IamLEGEND1: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
ATHENA!!!....you will pay for this........i knew athena was as good as gone as kratos talk dat tin....even if he didn't kill her intentionally.....DANTE.? Pls,ryu hayabusa will own that guys ass.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by Proffdada: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dante will kill Kratos but will be haunted by his ghost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gta San Andres ,only 64kb In Size: Funny But True. / 10 Best Websites To Download PC Games For Free / Can I Use One Memory Card For My Ps2 And Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.