Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) (34067 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Natasha And Selly Evicted From Big Brother Africa / #bbathechase: Part1 & 2: Nando And Selly Having Sex [DOWNLOAD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by VellyG(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
volcano_ash: Rakwuo Otu! Anu mpama.
grin that was funny
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
Who knows if she don even give the id1ot aids too.
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Keshi5(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
No comment
hahhaaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by overdrive(m): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
luvmijeje:
Am I the only one that doesn't get this joke? Do you use vaseline to masturb.a.t.e?
Masturb.a.te ke no he uses it to bUtter his bread.
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by illicit(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
i dont know why people watch this goddamn show, its illuminatish
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by touchplay(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
godjohnson: Mstchew.who cares? *returns to bathroom with vaseline in hand*
broda,ur own is da worSt oooo....lwkmd4h,mayb its gonoHIV u я̲̣ gonnr contact 4rm. Daat...
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by jackal001: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
Big brother or whatever shameless names it calls itself is morally BANKRUPT!
I keep wondering why this kind of show of shame is happening in Africa. Where is our 'Africanness'? We mostly believe the western world to be wayward and lacking in morals but UK and US have since stopped this rubbish because of the many obviously glaring decadence happening in such shows.
Thank God am not even watching it. I don't even intend to
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Decryptor(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
I'm not advocating the "immorality" in BBA or supporting unprotected sex...but to tell you the truth, we've got a lot of hypocrites here who are even HIV positive but are crying more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by jonaktex: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
FlirtyKaren: The sex drama in the Big Brother Africa Chase House can't get any better than this!! *lmao. Cos someone has allegedly given the other STD!

Emotions were taken to another level last night after housemate Nando made a startling revelation that Ghanaian housemate Selly had given him STD for which he was on medication for.

Nando had told Bimp Selly gave him Chlamydia (STD), Bimp asked him why he didn't use a condom, Nando said Selly refused.

Nando had told Bimp:

You know I hate that bitch !
I'm fucking frustrated cos that bitch *Selly* gave me STD! That's why my blood pressure was high yesterday!

Selly on her own part has severally denied having sex with Nando though.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/bbathechase-housemates-nando-selly-give.html
next time protect your apparatus
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by kobikwelu(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
African values indeed.....

The same folks critiquing this show have done same...if not even worse....
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by farem: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
FlirtyKaren: big brother had to warn he never does it again wtout protection. grin
[color=#990000
WHAT REALLY CAN PROTECT YOU WHEN YOU OPEN UP YOUR DESTINY FRO FOR MORTGAGE? DO YOU THINK A LIFE THAT IS INVADED BY SIN HAS ANY PROTECTION, WITHOUT REPENTANCE. WHY HIS SOMEBODY CRYING FOUL OVER COMMON AND PHYSICAL VIRAL/BACTERIAL INFECTION, AND LESS OR LITTLE IS CONSIDERED ABOUT SPIRITUAL/ETERNAL VIRUS??
Big brother africa- dedicated to the worshipping of their brother: satan!
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Nwannaonyeka(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
What kind of stupid information is this, i thought those pple where screen b4 going there? They should knw better than us to select and screened out those with an infection, and 4 u dat went there without cap or CD plate ur name is SORRY. U don't have to blame anybody, but sue d big brother Africa to court.
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by dhariey: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tiz part f d show naaa....he should take kia f himself nd take it as part f d gifts gained frm BBA....
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by polokor60(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
tellwisdom: Oando sell what?? sad
Come oo You don kpom dry leave 4 kwale b4 cheesy.
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Blaisec: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
i do not believe dis guy, he jst hates selly
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Christmasdon(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
..asi m ma anuru koment unu... .hapunu mmadu abuo nahu.
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by SNOWWHITE240(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
show for useless people and lunatics
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by IYANGBALI: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
3ace: Crazy people, crazy program. Having s.ex with someone you don't know. I would have been happier if it was HIV.
ol boy you wicked o
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by maniphest: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
whiteangel802: What are actually d symptoms? Very embarassing though!
You suspecting you got it?
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by sylve11: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
carzola: One mumu girl dat just got a b.b dos'nt know the dfrence between bbm, and bba, she told me to add her on my bba..lol...

grin grin cool
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Michyeddy(f): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
Never in my life have i seen a show so messed up as this#smh#for the love of money.#something must kill a man tho
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by jaytee01(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
undecidedHe shld take it in good faith, bleepin without protection na gamble na
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by xbigwigx(m): 1:55am On Jul 14, 2013
yuncka: He-goat, Oke mkpi, ewure........ Wen U dey do am e dey sweetus U o. Now U dey complain. Anumanu, U r lucky it wasnt HIV.
'CONJI'gated human being. Raagbuo onwe gi na nwaanyi, I biara BBA ira nwaanyi.
Hahahahhahahahaha
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by yogun(f): 6:13am On Jul 14, 2013
gboss4sure: What is there to gain from watching BBA

NOTHING!!!!
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by carlos1(m): 6:56am On Jul 14, 2013
carzola: One mumu girl dat just got a b.b dos'nt know the dfrence between bbm, and bba, she told me to add her on my bba..lol...

Tell her to press 198 or 197 on her bba fone and send it to imagine@bothofyouarefunny.com and she'll automatically add you
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Imthebest(m): 7:17am On Jul 14, 2013
luvmijeje:
Am I the only one that doesn't get this joke? Do you use vaseline to masturb.a.t.e?

Do u use unripe plantain to masturb.a.t.e?
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2013
WHAT WERE Y'ALL EXPECTING
JUST BECAUSE A MAN APPEARS ON TV
DOESNT MAKE HIM /HER SENSIBLE
OR MORALLY UPRIGHT
REMEMBER THESE BBA GUYS
ARE USUALLY THE DREGS OF SOCIETY
LAZY HUSTLERS WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING
2 GET RICH QUICK NO CONCEPT OF HARD WORK
JUST IDLE AROUND SOME DUMB HOUSE
TRYING TO BE INTERESTING HOPING TO APPEAL
TO AN EQUALLY DUMB AUDIENCE
I DONT CARE IF THE PRIZE MONEY IS $10000000000
MONEY CANT BUY CLASS
A PIG WITH A MILLION BUCKS IS JUST THAT
A PIG

3 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2013
jackal001: Big brother or whatever shameless names it calls itself is morally BANKRUPT!
I keep wondering why this kind of show of shame is happening in Africa. Where is our 'Africanness'? We mostly believe the western world to be wayward and lacking in morals but UK and US have since stopped this rubbish because of the many obviously glaring decadence happening in such shows.
Thank God am not even watching it. I don't even intend to

.....DO U STILL WONDER WHY AFRICA STILL PLAYS 'TAG ALONG'?
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by beckyomas(f): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2013
luvmijeje:
Might be a new improved formula for vaseline lipsrsealed
luvmijeje:
Might be a new improved formula for vaseline...u can't always tell
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by elnath(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2013
What is Big Brother? A talent show or something? What is the essence of the whole programme? Of what benefit is it to youths? Or adults? Is the money not better employed at encouraging the arts- writing, singing, painting, sculpting or any other art for which one can gain renown and wealth? Isn't this show a misplaced priority in an Africa so in need of nurturing talents in the arts? I have never seen the show. But any TV programme which promotes the exhibition of wanton disregard for propriety is a no-no for me. I think I am echoing the thoughts of many other Nigerians here.
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by hyman4real07: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] BBA is the sign of endtime, pls beware.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans / #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A / Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.